TENE Declaration of WAr

[quote name='PearChris' timestamp='1281330375' post='2406519']
Then Why don't you work on fixing the problem? Instead of continuing the war,
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]We happened to try for hours, but RoK was intent on war. You see, peace is a two way street. We can't resolve anything if RoK is unwilling to talk, as they have been since this began.[/color]

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1281329911' post='2406494']
NSO flat out said no to reparations or ZIing the new member and decided to give the rogue some aids, NSO knew that by aiding a rogue they just fueled the flames. What else do you think RoK could do? Keep on throwing verbal abuses while TETE is getting hit hard?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, we said nothing. We said we would protect the nation until we saw proof of wrongdoing. RoK only had to show us the logs and that would have been the end of it.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281331879' post='2406635']
Well actually I managed to attack Grif while he had his pants down, he forgot to deploy more defensive soldiers. Experience ftw?
[/quote]
You don't deploy defensive soldiers, nub. :smug:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1281332249' post='2406671']
[color="#0000FF"]We happened to try for hours, but RoK was intent on war. You see, peace is a two way street. We can't resolve anything if RoK is unwilling to talk, as they have been since this began.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]No, we said nothing. We said we would protect the nation until we saw proof of wrongdoing. RoK only had to show us the logs and that would have been the end of it.[/color]
[/quote]

But in the end you gave up. I wont begin to understand the intentions of RoK, so I can't say anything there, if you tried you tried. I'm hearing all these different stories, and its all " He said She said " All I know is this, NSO is harboring a Rouge, A rouge whom attacked his friends and attacked one of them without provocation.

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281313429' post='2405449']
First off, to all of you: An alliance has to start somewhere. Just because we don't have numbers doesn't mean we can't get involved.

Moreover, if hes a rogue from TENE why shouldn't we declare war?

Furthermore, if Rok declared war on a bigger alliance, we'd get involved in that too...and declare war.

To all the haters...bite me
[/quote]
A member of OO will take you up on that offer, how about it? ;)

Edited by The Reccesion

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1281312899' post='2405389']
haha nice. It's like when you see the baby kangaroo in the mothers pouch.
[/quote]

hahahaha. Its exactly like that. :wub:

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1281312924' post='2405390']
Haha, you guys are cute. You even capitalized the "a" in war. Normally I hate it when people attack my allies, but you're just so adorable that I can't stay mad at you. ah gootchy gootchy goo
[/quote]

:lol1:

Guess this way you'll gain reps or something, TENE?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1281332249' post='2406671']
[/quote]
You didn't contact TETE to see what was going on and why did your new member decides to go lolrage on TETE. You only saw one side of the picture and didn't bother to see the entire picture. His wrongdoing was right in the war screen, smashing TETE's members all because of a [i]claimed[/i], not proven with a screenshot, spy attempt.

Hey TETE, could you provide a screen shot of your former rogue member insulting everyone in your forums?

[quote name='m3g4tr0n' timestamp='1281382975' post='2408132']
Meh. Seems to me like TENE and their [s]masters[/s] treaty partners are just looking for an excuse to go to war.
[/quote]

Well when a rogue nation starts hitting your new member nations, then is taken in by an alliance who protects his interests, it gets kind of hard to avoid war?

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281383463' post='2408145']
Well when a rogue nation starts hitting your new member nations, then is taken in by an alliance who protects his interests, it gets kind of hard to avoid war?
[/quote]

Not when they ask for evidence easily given.

Unless you'd like to admit to the world that you were grabbing at straws on behalf of your masters.

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281383463' post='2408145']
[/quote]

Not exactly, he left your AA, you could have easily just turn the page and asked him to stop and it would end there. Though nobody would really want to do that but don't say its hard to avoid war. You guys plus your protectors could have just said he is not worth the trouble and end the story there. Tell NSO that the nation sends peace end of the deal. Once again most people won't do that.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1281633206' post='2412858']
I do hope TENE doesn't get a complex and think that any of their nations stood a chance without RoK and co.

It would be a tragedy.
[/quote]
The true hilarity will be watching the aid screens of NSO nations dumping aid on TENE, whether they needed RoK or not won't change the fact NSO will have to take a submissive stance towards TENE before this all ends.

TENE is still a new Alliance and has no illusions that if there was a war between Just NSO and TENE that TENE would become a bloody smear with large chunks of flesh. TENE also knows that if they were not being protected by RoK that the results from the Sedrick Saga would be different. TENE would have no choice but to forgive Sedrick and probably pay HIM reparations for him putting a few of our nations into Anarchy, or NSO would decide to roll over TENE anyway for "maliciously" attacking one of there "members"

TENE :wub: RoK for there unfaltering protection, trust, and support.