A random request

Ivan Moldavi

So, I am thinking about something and just wanted to make a quick request to the general CN populace.

Regardless of current alliance affiliation or opinion on myself or the Orders, I would like for any nation that has ever [b]served in any two of the three "Orders"[/b] as I define them (Pacific, Polar, Sith) to post here or send me a PM.

That's it.

Thanks.

EDIT: added bolding

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' timestamp='1280280476' post='2391882']
Sith and Pacific, Comrade.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Same, opposite order of course. Then there is also my history with Polaris. Though I never was a member, I had been affiliated with them for a long time, most notably being one of the few pro-Polar members of the NPO government in late 2007 when the rift began to form, and in the weeks prior to the noCB war. I spent a good long time on blue (didn't even change when I was in MK) as a result of that relationship before switching over to brown a few months after joining the NPO. Come to think of it, I am not sure why I never did join Polaris. Even though I do disagree with some of their recent policies, I still retain a certain fondness for them. Can't help it really.[/color]

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1280280747' post='2391897']
Good lord get some anger management[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, aren't you edgy and clever?[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1280280747' post='2391897']
Good lord get some anger management... I'm just interested.
[/quote]
No anger involved. I don't care enough to be angry. I simply respond in light of the general attitude most people that comment towards me in such a fashion deserve.

If your comment was in general interest and not as the typical asshat then I apologize if my demeanor is more abrupt than your delicate sensibilities are accustomed to.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1280280381' post='2391876']
So, I am thinking about something and just wanted to make a quick request to the general CN populace.

Regardless of current alliance affiliation or opinion on myself or the Orders, I would like for any nation that has ever served in any two of the three "Orders" as I define them (Pacific, Polar, Sith) to post here or send me a PM.

That's it.

Thanks.
[/quote]

I fail at reading The OP carry on.

Edited by Llanowar Elf

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1280280563' post='2391886']
Umm, it is just a request jackass.

If you don't want to, don't. I don't give a damn about petty morons.
[/quote]

Someone drank out of the wrong milk carton today... :unsure: