Octava Orden Announcement

[center][img]http://i.imagehost.org/0349/REQ_OO_announcement_Yellowized.png[/img]

[b]¡Hola Señoras y Señors!

As of today, Octava Orden is moving back to the Yellow Sphere.

We've also been doing a few changes in Octava Orden for the past few weeks. The first was a few treaty cancellations, now it is the Charter and Government. So we have changed the Government members around a bit along with how the Government is run. Below is a quote from the new Charter of the Government Section.[/b]

[quote][b]2. The Imperial Government[/b]

I. The Imperial Government is the ruling body of the Orden; and is as follows:

II. The Emperador at the helm with the Imperial Officer as the successor. Ministros de Asuntos Exteriores, Asuntos Internos, and Guerra as the ruling Ministros.

III. The Emperador is the sovereign of the Orden and as such, the Emperador has all rights over the members. He may expel and/or punish those who violate the charter in any way he sees fit.

IV. Imperial Officer is the successor of the Emperador. The Imperial Officer temporarily will take over the role of Emperador should the Emperador have abstained from all forms of communication(All allies must be confronted. The allies must provide any information they have on the Emperador's last activity.) for seventy-two(72) hours. The Imperial Officer shall be the temporary Emperador until the Emperador's return, however he does not have the right to expel any member at any time.

V. The Ministros are the respected leaders of the specific region given to them by the Emperador. These regions are to include Asuntos Exteriores, Asuntos Internos, and Guerra. The Ministro has all rights over the region, however the Emperador may interfere and take control if he so wishes at any time he fells necessary.

VI. Any member of government may take a vacation or leave. To do so, a post must be made by that member on the Orden's forums. A leave and return date are required for the member to stay in office. While the member is out, the Deputy or an appointed member by the Emperador will take his place until his return.[/quote]

[b]With that said the new Government of Octava Orden is as follows in order of command.

[i]Ezequiel, Emperador

The Reccesion, Imperial Officer

Gucci Trick, Ministros de Asuntos Exteriores
Alexei Borodin, Ministros de Guerra
Riser, Ministros de Asuntos Internos[/i][/b]

[b]We also have a new treaty and it goes as follows.[/b]

[quote][size="5"][b]The Deadman Is Officially OO's Pimp Treaty[/b][/size]

[b]Preamble;[/b]
The alliance of Octava Orden and the nation of Marco Island come together to show their love for one another with this treaty which has a longer Preamble, Tilte and Signatures than the actual treaty is.

[b]Article I;[/b]
All Octava Orden's tech are a belong to Deadman.
[b]

Signed for Octava Orden,[/b]
[i]Ezequiel, Emperador[/i]

[b]Signed for Marco Island,[/b]
[i]Deadman[/quote][/i]

[b]Ezequiel.[/b][/center]

P.S. A shout out has been placed in this announcement to Omniscientone of GATO for saving us from war... o/ The savior!

Edited by Ezequiel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Proofread

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='19 July 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1279512956' post='2378354']

IV. Imperial Officer is the successor of the Emperador. The Imperial Officer temporarily will take over the role of Emperador [b]should[/b] the Emperador [b]have abstained[/b] from all forms of communication(All allies must be confronted. The allies must provide any information they have on the Emperador's last activity.) for seventy-two(72) hours. The Imperial Officer shall be the temporary Emperador until the Emperador's return, however he does not have the right to expel any member at any time.

[/quote]

[quote name='wickedj' date='18 July 2010 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1279513526' post='2378371']
Black..Yellow..Black..Yellow...

disband already...joke of an alliance
[/quote]

There are far better examples when referring to a "joke of an alliance", and if your going there, i think theres a realistic possibility that you are in one and/or are allied to one or more.

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='19 July 2010 - 05:29 AM' timestamp='1279513741' post='2378377']
There are far better examples when referring to a "joke of an alliance", and if your going there, i think theres a realistic possibility that you are in one and/or are allied to one or more.
[/quote]

CSN a joke of an alliance? Come now.

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='19 July 2010 - 05:29 AM' timestamp='1279513741' post='2378377']
[/quote]

I agree wickedJ is awful. He needs to be exterminated. NSO does a better job at mocking CSN though.

On a separate note every single thread I've ever seen you speak in you attack someone. Do you need a hug or something?

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='19 July 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1279513490' post='2378370']
Proofread
[/quote]

Hey... We all make mistakes, especially when tired.

[quote name='wickedj' date='19 July 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1279513526' post='2378371']
Black..Yellow..Black..Yellow...

disband already...joke of an alliance
[/quote]

But Dear Leader, we must not disband!

I would also like to thank the alliances who have welcomed us to Yellow with open arms. You guys rock! :wub:

Ezequiel.

Edited by Ezequiel

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='19 July 2010 - 12:39 AM' timestamp='1279514362' post='2378393']
I agree wickedJ is awful. He needs to be exterminated. NSO does a better job at mocking CSN though.

On a separate note every single thread I've ever seen you speak in you attack someone. Do you need a hug or something?
[/quote]
He supports us maybe your buddies in CSN shouldn't hate so much.

I can see why Athens hates us, but CSN? No idea.

[quote name='The Reccesion' date='19 July 2010 - 05:41 AM' timestamp='1279514489' post='2378399']
He supports us maybe your buddies in CSN shouldn't hate so much.

I can see why Athens hates us, but CSN? No idea.
[/quote]

It even comes in threads un-related to you guys. I also didn't know I had buddies in CSN.

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='18 July 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1279514362' post='2378393']

[/quote]

glad we could agree on something :)

But as for [i]every single thread[/i], either its just a coincidence that you only read the threads where I attack people or your memory is worse then mine :lol1: but yes, I think we all could use a hug sometimes.

Edited by memoryproblems

To yellow you say? Not many good alliances there... I would have suggested Pink for easy take over :P Anyways congratz nonetheless and it looks like Omni is the savior of another alliance. His new title should be called "OO, Omni the Savior!" :P