MCXA Statement On Treaty Cancellation

[quote name='AndrewHG' date='18 July 2010 - 07:39 PM' timestamp='1279499934' post='2377999']
Still open for business.

Established April 22, 2007. :D
[/quote]
I would like to challenge this claim of "open for buisness" it should read "Barely alive, if you stole something off the shelves we wouldnt notice for weeks"

Kind of like this fine establishment
[img]http://www.ispihouses.com/images/run%20down%20house2.jpg[/img]

Oh! And count me among the people who think this announcement was useless

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='18 July 2010 - 09:44 PM' timestamp='1279503870' post='2378098']
The Blue Steal Concord was the oldest treaty currently active. Such a cancellation warrants it's own thread and MCXA was within their rights to make an announcement in that regard.
[/quote]

Oldest defense treaty. The oldest treaty was and remains the RIA-TTK NAP.

May be canceled soon though. After lulling RIA into a false sense of security with four years of non-aggression, now is the time for TTK to strike! :awesome:

[quote name='wickedj' date='18 July 2010 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1279508055' post='2378184']
I would like to challenge this claim of "open for buisness" it should read "Barely alive, if you stole something off the shelves we wouldnt notice for weeks"

[img]http://www.ispihouses.com/images/run%20down%20house2.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

Sorry to disappointed you, but we are alive and kicking, we may not be on the OWF that much, but trust me there is a lot of activity and hard work going on at MCXA, you just don't see it.

[quote name='wickedj' date='19 July 2010 - 03:54 AM' timestamp='1279508055' post='2378184']
[/quote]

Why were you posting a picture of your house?

Last time I looked out of the window I just saw more sea around us.

[img]http://www.britishpanoramics.com/Landscapes/LandscapeImages/BamburghCastle.jpg[/img]

But hey we have a nice beach and 200 respectable knights. Though many are working on upgrading their Manors just waiting for the next call to arms from an ally.

Edited by AndrewHG

So you were allowing your treaty with IRON to dictate your entire political direction, and now that you're released you need a new way to define yourselves? I'm just having a tough time interpreting what you're attempting to communicate with this announcement but oh well.

[quote name='heggo' date='19 July 2010 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1279497399' post='2377941']
Become centrists dumby, didn't you read the announcement? They're going to boldly go somewhere inbetween where everybody has gone before.
[/quote]
This thread delivers

Edited by DougZ37

[quote name='NationRuler' date='19 July 2010 - 01:02 AM' timestamp='1279497724' post='2377947']
So a tl;dr could be....:

Look at me!

Edit: clarity
[/quote]

Wait, a CSNer is saying this? :blink:

Also to whatever person that said it, you can be active and not wander onto the OWF...

[quote name='Infidel Israeli' date='21 July 2010 - 07:04 AM' timestamp='1279677857' post='2381746']
And I thought MCXA was just going to disband right then when IRON canceled the treaty. Silly me.
[/quote]
Spot on! on the last two words. Sad it took a cancellation for you to realize that.

Good Luck MCXA. Your resurgence of community and pixels for the past year has been amazing to witness o\

[quote name='shahenshah' date='20 July 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1279679585' post='2381826']
Spot on! on the last two words. Sad it took a cancellation for you to realize that.

Good Luck MCXA. Your resurgence of community and pixels for the past year has been amazing to witness o\
[/quote]

Its good to know some people are taking note :wub: Our activity has been really good since the war, and a lot of people assume things based on our community on an events that are over a year old.