MCXA Statement On Treaty Cancellation

[center][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d191/jdanllen/mcxa_logo18.jpg[/img]

[size="7"][color="#FF0000"][font="Impact"]A Multicolored Cross-X Announcement[/font][/color][/size][/center]

Good Evening Bob,

It is said that time changes everything, old realities fade into the background, and new ones are forged out of circumstance and personality. As an alliance, the MCXA is no different. New leaders are elected, old friends forge new paths, old faces vanish, and new ones emerge.

But what is certain is that the chains binding us to vestiges of the past must be broken.

The time has come to move beyond the many of the now meaningless opinions of past policy positions and decisions that have plagued our reputation over the years. To end the old political strategy that's been all about division, and instead make it about addition. Because that's how we'll shift the ragged paradigm, that's how we'll forge new stronger bonds, and that's how we'll finally meet the challenges that we face as an alliance.

With that said, it is with great optimism that the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance hereby and here within, acknowledges and certifies, the cancellation of one of the oldest existing treaties still in existence; the Blue Steel Concord.

Although with a relationship re-defined, we here at the MCXA, hope to forge new bonds, and leverage our present realities. But to also expand, thrive, and lead in a new undeniable political reality that has surfaced within the cyberverse.

Tonight, we hope that those of you whom despise, revere, or are indifferent to our alliance take note. The Multicolored Cross-X Alliance is on the move and is beginning to find a place of centrism within the political landscape of today's cyberverse.

Tonight's cancellation has begun the creation of a more balanced MCXA; one in which we will be politically stronger and one in which we will be the masters of our own destiny.

We only ask that you take due notice and govern yourselves accordingly.

[b][font="Palatino Linotype"]
Signed,
[size="3"]
NeuralLink, Chancellor
Oli, Chancellor
AndrewHG, Chancellor
draggie, MoD
SuperCoolYellow, MoI
jrkee, MoFA
PresidentHardin, MoF
Jimmy2E, High Councilor
Teeters, High Councilor[/size][/font][/b]

Edited by Jimmy2e

[quote name='andyt2k' date='19 July 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1279496475' post='2377922']
I think you mean "The Blue Steel Concord"

Also, IRON beat you to it
[/quote]

They weren't trying to beat them to it---what I take from the post is that they felt cheated by the IRON cancellation after such a longstanding friendship. One of MCXA's strongest at that.

[quote name='andyt2k' date='18 July 2010 - 06:41 PM' timestamp='1279496475' post='2377922']
I think you mean "The Blue Steel Concord"

Also, IRON beat you to it
[/quote]

Just for clarification, this isn't an announcement of the cancellation it is our response to it. The cancellation is an opportunity to do new things.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='18 July 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1279496632' post='2377928']
Just for clarification, this isn't an announcement of the cancellation it is our response to it. The cancellation is an opportunity to do new things.
[/quote]

Such as..?

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='18 July 2010 - 06:45 PM' timestamp='1279496703' post='2377930']
Such as..?
[/quote]
Become centrists dumby, didn't you read the announcement? They're going to boldly go somewhere inbetween where everybody has gone before.

Edited by heggo

[quote name='Uhtred' date='19 July 2010 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1279497075' post='2377934']
Set a precedent for post-cancellation statements?
[/quote]

Think of the possibilities!

So this is your response to a cancellation because you felt the cancellation would look bad for [i]you[/i]? And to be fair, MCXA hasn't been the "masters" of their "own destiny" for as long as I can remember. So if you can somehow change that I'd be impressed.

I won't be holding my breath however.