The Commonwealth Inquisitor

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wickedj' date='16 June 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1276661240' post='2339094']
Also, its worth noting that a CSN newsletter has been in the works for atleast a year. good to see it FINALLY get published
[/quote]

I'd like to point out, a disturbing lack of Londo in this publication. Surely he kicked a cat, a dog, or said something mean to an old lady crossing the street. Also... I would suggest more Rush Sykes.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='16 June 2010 - 02:28 AM' timestamp='1276673298' post='2339246']
I'd like to point out, a disturbing lack of Londo in this publication. Surely he kicked a cat, a dog, or said something mean to an old lady crossing the street. Also... I would suggest more Rush Sykes.
[/quote]
Sorry, our next one will be dedicated to Archon who as we all know is the TRUE mastermind behind this new hegemony

[quote name='wickedj' date='16 June 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1276661240' post='2339094']
Also, its worth noting that a CSN newsletter has been in the works for atleast a year. good to see it FINALLY get published
[/quote]

You've been working on this newsletter for a year and [i]this[/i] is the best you could do? The only amusement I was able to derive from it was learning that we actually had an embassy with you. I can only assume we requested it so we could get close enough to examine your potent suck levels first hand.

[quote name='Corinan' date='16 June 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1276723431' post='2339870']
You've been working on this newsletter for a year and [i]this[/i] is the best you could do? The only amusement I was able to derive from it was learning that we actually had an embassy with you. I can only assume we requested it so we could get close enough to examine your potent suck levels first hand.
[/quote]

Wow. That was THE most obvious attempt to start an argument I think I have ever read. Notice to the OWF: I stopped doing that crap, so expect it from me no longer.

On that note, the IDEA of the newsletter has been around for a year. Not the actual newsletter.

Also, Haters gonna hate. Heaters gonna heat. Waiters gonna wait. Eaters gonna eat. etc, etc.

[quote name='Corinan' date='16 June 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1276723431' post='2339870']
[/quote]
you're cute, stop by the forums more often

cncommonwealth.com

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' date='15 June 2010 - 02:05 PM' timestamp='1276628733' post='2338503']
[center][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j245/Da5nake/CSNSeal.png[/img][/center]
[hr][hr][hr][hr][center][img]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/Fronz_2006/CSN/cominqal.png[/img][/center]
[right][sup]*Image courtesy of Fronz[/sup]
[b][u][font=andale mono][size=6][color=gold]Volume I[/color]; [color=maroon]Issue One[/color][/size][/font][/u][/b][/right][hr][hr][hr][hr]
[center][b][size=4][color=maroon]INTRODUCTION[/color][/size][/b][/center]

Denizens of Bob,

It seems that everyone [b]in their brother[/b] have decided.....................................
[/quote]

Why would anyone be "in" their brother? :blink::unsure::huh:

I suppose variety in the news business is good.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 June 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1276750484' post='2340339']
[color="#0000FF"]I see you had to dedicate a section entirely to me. I must admit, your obsession is quite touching.[/color]
[/quote]
It's because we love you so much, tbh we have a whole Ministry within CSN dedicated to you.

[quote name='stealthypenguin93' date='17 June 2010 - 06:33 AM' timestamp='1276774390' post='2340559']
nice newsletter. i think someone from =LOST= updated our embassy recently. Are we safe now?

btw love the Bacon girl :awesome:
[/quote]
it was only Mandellav, hes a nobody :v:

[quote name='Corinan' date='16 June 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1276723431' post='2339870']
[/quote]

We just put a sign over the entrance that says 'Zoo' and saved a lot of money. Monkeys are expensive.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 June 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1276750484' post='2340339']
[color="#0000FF"]I see you had to dedicate a section entirely to me. I must admit, your obsession is quite touching.[/color]
[/quote]

Just enjoyed your quote is all. :awesome:

[quote name='Penkala' date='17 June 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1276804511' post='2340902']
We just put a sign over the entrance that says 'Zoo' and saved a lot of money. Monkeys are expensive.
[/quote]

You just compared yourself to a monkey lol

[quote name='Corinan' date='17 June 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1276828605' post='2341381']
You just compared yourself to a monkey lol
[/quote]

No I was like an incredibly brave man who jumped into a pit of monkeys and tried to befriend them but ended up leaving after they began eating their own faeces.

Perhaps we should do an article on NSO next issue.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' date='17 June 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1276828714' post='2341382']
No I was like an incredibly brave man who jumped into a pit of monkeys and [b]tried[/b] to befriend them but ended up leaving after they began eating their own faeces.
[/quote]

Oh don't be so coy. You love us. :wub: