The Commonwealth Inquisitor

[quote name='Penkala' date='17 June 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1276828924' post='2341389']
I love my pet dog, too. I still find him unintelligent and quite boring. ;)
[/quote]

You found us boring so you decided to go back to CSN which is a "thrill-a-minute" alliance, right? Riiight. It took them a year to make a crappy newsletter. WILD TIMES, BABY! As far as us being unintelligent........no u.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Corinan' date='17 June 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1276829325' post='2341398']
You found us boring so you decided to go back to CSN which is a "thrill-a-minute" alliance, right? Riiight. It took them a year to make a crappy newsletter. WILD TIMES, BABY! As far as us being unintelligent........no u.
[/quote]

It took us a year of discussing the idea, not a year to write it. And I have yet to see your stunning publication, so....... no u.

[quote name='Penkala' date='17 June 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1276829749' post='2341402']
It took us a year of discussing the idea, not a year to write it. And I have yet to see your stunning publication, so....... no u.
[/quote]
I thought you've seen Radio Free Chron, though?

[quote name='Penkala' date='17 June 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1276828714' post='2341382']

Perhaps we should do an article on NSO next issue.
[/quote]
Looking forward to the next issue, then.

Edited by Chron

[quote name='Chron' date='18 June 2010 - 01:35 AM' timestamp='1276839296' post='2341615']
I thought you've seen Radio Free Chron, though?
[/quote]

No but it sounds quite boring. "Radio Free xxx". How cutting-edge and original, NSO.

[quote name='Penkala' date='18 June 2010 - 02:54 AM' timestamp='1276844027' post='2341680']
No but it sounds quite boring. "Radio Free xxx". How cutting-edge and original, NSO.
[/quote]

Let's see how cutting-edge and original CSN is.

You had an article about bacon and a woman. A "state of the alliance" article. Some piece about how you're closing down embassies. Someone flipping out over RV making a joke about UPN and CnG. A dreadfully stale interview with Fark about nothing. And a couple of other arbitrary crap that no one probably bothered reading because they were so uninteresting from the first letter.

And it took you a year to think about writing this newsletter.

This is definitely Avant-Garde stuff. Kudos to the CSN newsletter team.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 June 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1276750484' post='2340339']
[color="#FF00FF"]I must admit, your obsession is quite touching.[/color]
[/quote]

I'd venture that's how GOONs feel about you.

Nice newsletter CSN (outside of WickedJ being involved with it). I expect that there will be many a hurfs, and possibly even a few durfs now that NSO is involved in this thread.

[quote name='Jrenster' date='18 June 2010 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1276880760' post='2342020'] A dreadfully stale interview with Fark about nothing.
[/quote]
I must say, any discussion about SuperFriends is much more interesting than even the most riveting of events in that hilarious little bloc of yours.