Liberation Army

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spectre is worth ignoring, that's about it. Typical for STA, loud voices and no balls.

I'm content speaking softly with my balls intact.

Spectacle, here's my NL: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=230342

I'm in range. Have a go at me, I dare you.

Oh, that's right, you're ballless. Come and play when your testicles drop.

[quote name='Kenfolk GTS' date='09 June 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1276100365' post='2330246']
Good luck. Have fun trying to get to 10 members...
[/quote]

Yeah, that's our aim. We will struggle like $%&@. Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, I hope you were, I was.

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='09 June 2010 - 05:49 PM' timestamp='1276102128' post='2330287']
I'm pretty sure you know what it is.

If you don't, then that is just saying something about you lot.
[/quote]

Spectre, ffs, you know me, you know how long I've been about, do you need to !@#$ in our DoE? We know who our allies are, you don't like them, we can't please everyone but there's no need for your arguments here.

[quote name='Scorponok' date='09 June 2010 - 07:27 PM' timestamp='1276108021' post='2330395']
I really wish you all the best in this world Mayzie, I hope your dream begins a reality. :)

Best of luck to LA.
[/quote]

Cheers mate, thanks for the art work. :)

[quote name='nosoup4you' date='09 June 2010 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1276111983' post='2330491']
Good to see this finally happen. With a Mayzie at the helm, you are off to a more than promising start.

Let me know if you need anything.

o/ Mayz
[/quote]

I need you. Always. Need my Nel more...

[quote name='Persephone3' date='09 June 2010 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1276123255' post='2330710']
Good luck, Mayzie :wub: You're welcome to eat my soul anytime.
[/quote]

It's not your soul I want to eat... :blush:

Thanks guys for the congratulations and the contructiive? criticism.

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='09 June 2010 - 11:14 AM' timestamp='1276100027' post='2330233']
Well congratulations on your existance, but why would you pursue a protector like Kronos?

:gag:

Good luck.
[/quote]
This is most definitely not the place for your petty insults, take them elsewhere.

Congratulations Mayzie, I'm loving this more and more everyday. You have a lot of potential with this. :wub:

[quote name='Lazarus Long' date='10 June 2010 - 12:49 AM' timestamp='1276127378' post='2330814']
Spectre is worth ignoring, that's about it. Typical for STA, loud voices and no balls.

I'm content speaking softly with my balls intact.

Spectacle, here's my NL: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=230342

I'm in range. Have a go at me, I dare you.

Oh, that's right, you're ballless. Come and play when your testicles drop.
[/quote]

STA Ballless? Hardly.

Goodluck to you Mayzie. Looking forward to seeing you guys grow. you know where to find NV if you need us for anything.

[quote name='PrinceArutha' date='10 June 2010 - 02:29 AM' timestamp='1276133377' post='2330951']
STA Ballless? Hardly.

Goodluck to you Mayzie. Looking forward to seeing you guys grow. you know where to find NV if you need us for anything.
[/quote]

Balless, no. Needless, yes. Correct?

Cheers bro.

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='09 June 2010 - 12:14 PM' timestamp='1276100027' post='2330233']
Well congratulations on your existance, but why would you pursue a protector like Kronos?

:gag:

Good luck.
[/quote]

Aw, still a little butt-hurt that we gave Valhalla easy peace more than a year ago, even when ST[s]A[/s]I wasn't even involved in our war? Or maybe it was the fact that two nations resigned from Kronos and went rogue on Tyga?

Petty concerns Spectre, petty concerns.

Seconding what Lazarus stated earlier, regarding what may (or more probably, may not) reside in your nations Southern regions, my nation link is http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=169876, I'd love to have a go with you.

Good luck Mayzie. Now you can enjoy your retirement in a world of long hard work :P

PS: Here's my nation link in case anyone wants to send me tech http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=264012

Edit: I wanted to be like the cool kids too so I added my link

Edited by Grumpdogg

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' date='10 June 2010 - 04:01 AM' timestamp='1276138893' post='2331119']
I won't hold my breath, sir ;)
[/quote]

I'm trying. :(

[quote name='Grumpdogg' date='10 June 2010 - 06:56 AM' timestamp='1276149355' post='2331394']
Good luck Mayzie. Now you can enjoy your retirement in a world of long hard work :P

PS: Here's my nation link in case anyone wants to send me tech http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=264012
[/quote]

It's not that much hard work really, everyone seems keen to get involved and so long as things continue that way everything should go great without me spending every minute of my spare time on the alliance.

If you'd buy some land to make it worth my while, I'd 'send you some tech'. :wub:

Tomorrow we're going to announce a flag change, the next day a new government and the day after that embassy clean ups. Your OWF will be filled with LA, don't say I didn't warn you.

Edited by Mayzie