Open Address to the United Coalition of Nations

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nato12, there is a forum here called Player Created Alliances. Look through it. Try and apply to one that looks good.

While you are in the application process, any good alliance - and, honestly, a lot of the bad ones too - will protect you against raiders if you comply with their application protocol (generally changing your alliance affilation to ____ Applicant is the most basic thing). And a good alliance will teach you how to behave properly and not violate the norms of the Planet, and generally keep you out of needless trouble.

Despite what you're reading in this thread, a lot of alliances would be willing to take you in if you were willing to follow orders from your superiors and repudiate the ways of your past. Good luck, and stop looking for an alliance here.

[quote name='Uralica' date='01 June 2010 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1275451106' post='2320104']
btw, I wonder, is this a Wiki-worthy war yet? :ph34r: I have an itch that needs scratching again.
[/quote]It seems quite wiki-worthy, many Planet Bob leaders joined together for one cause :awesome:

Very rare.

And Nato12, you should have thought about that before you threatened a 21 nation alliance with extermination unless they joined you. My suggestion: think things through next time :nuke:

question...any alliance that grants you clemency is also granting it for your alliance mates or just you?

it'd be pretty bad if you just bail out for your own sake

edit: also i'm pretty sure anyone following this thread would also make you swear not to attack CR as well

Edited by Lurunin

There are many things to say about this:
1)Thank you for this pure gold.
2)Thank you Dajobo for directing me towards this thread and pointing out that we have found something to unify some of CN.
3) nato12: It does not help your case if you don't use proper grammar (God knows I probably didn't in this thread :P ), address any of your criticisms properly, or even capitalize ANY of your words.

@Sam Houston: I have to say that I wish I could "speak" half as well as you do.

thanks guys for giving me a second chance i don't want to bail out on my friends but they like their nations ways what they do is don't tell them i said this but they go from alliance to alliance raiding weak nations and when the alliance tells them to leave they leave and go to the next one and potential tech raiders my friend got protected by the alliance he joined when he wasn't even a member or inatiate

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1275519171' post='2321074']
don't tell them i said this but they go from alliance to alliance raiding weak nations
[/quote]

Don't worry, it'll be our little secret.

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1275516221' post='2320980']
i need to join a alliance please someone offer me a chance
[/quote]

This thread...it makes everything worth it. It makes the great wars worth fighting, the treaties worth signing, the injustices of alliances far and wide worth dealing with, simply for the literary, historical and educational gold contained within.

Gold, nay. Platinum. To the hall of fame this thread shall go. GOONS should be awarded a medal for doing the world a justice. I had to read this whole thing twice, it was so enjoyable. I laughed, I cried, I lost 40 pounds.

That being said, you would be accepted into Europa.

Not. Even the alliance that signed an MDAP with itself wouldn't accept a joker like yourself. Hey, I think GOONS is recruiting, though. In order to be accepted into their alliance, please change your AA to "GOONS Target". Thank you.

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 05:30 PM' timestamp='1275514230' post='2320907']
[b]i never recruited from your alliance[/b] agian iam sorry i didn't think this game was full of people who cared about other nation apart from their allies but i know now and i will change if you guys stop the war i will go through a sytem where you guys could teach me to be better like rehad but for cyber nations
[/quote]

Just for the record, you did indeed attempt to recruit multiple people from Créole. A good first step in changing your behavior would be to stop lying about your past actions.

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 02:34 PM' timestamp='1275514430' post='2320915']
thanks for the help but can you please not get nations to raid me any more iam sorry and won't do anything like this agian just give me a chance
[/quote]
Your best bet is to take your beatdown like a man, then re-roll with a new name/nation so that no one knows who you are. Planet Bob has a looooong memory, and you are not likely to get the opportunity to turn over a new leaf as 'natoxxx'...

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1275521840' post='2321176']
who is planet bob also iam not ghosting nso i have joined it and iam trying to declare peace
[/quote]

I was merely asking. I do however think your getting what you deserve. I wish you Good Luck.

Edited by Duncan

[quote name='ktarthan' date='01 June 2010 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1275423621' post='2319509']
I must say I am absolutely appalled. There is not a single goon raiding this "United Coalition of Nations". I move to correct the situation immediately.
[/quote]

Maybe you guys are better than I thought.

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1275521840' post='2321176']
who is planet bob also iam not ghosting nso i have joined it and iam trying to declare peace
[/quote]
planet bob would be the great planet you disease with your horrible grammar.

did nso really accept this joke?

Edited by JonathanB

NSO did you really accept Nato12?

yes they did they gave a 13 year old boy another chance and i will be in cyber nations history now and i started it not that it was a good thing to do though but this may begin to stop tech raiding if nations keep appealing on cn forums so actaully it might not be helping the goons

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1275523338' post='2321236']

yes they did they gave a 13 year old boy another chance and i will be in cyber nations history now and i started it not that it was a good thing to do though but this may begin to stop tech raiding if nations keep appealing on cn forums so actaully it might not be helping the goons
[/quote]

you dont know them goons :lol1:

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1275523338' post='2321236']

[/quote]
Oh you are just adorable. :wub:

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 07:10 PM' timestamp='1275523786' post='2321255']
lol well at least your not insulting me unless your being sarcastic
[/quote]

:wub:

Alright, you just got a :) as far as I'm concerned with that comment. Very refreshing.

...and I'm not being sarcastic - which is generally something one has to say on OWF just to clarify ;)