Apology

Sargun II

God, this makes me feel stupid and I don't feel like having to repeat myself so I'm just going to say it here. I had plans this summer that would have taken more than half of my time. One of those plans was canceled, and the other got reduced from like a month to less than a week. Barring some miracle, I have found that my summer - which was jampacked with all sorts of !@#$ previous - has suddenly opened up. Why does this matter? Because I've been acting like a bit of a dick to people and I intend to apologise.

To Mykep: I left because I thought I would be leaving. I literally learned just earlier this day that my earlier plans were ruined, meaning that everything I did - leaving, that war, being an $@! in that quest - was for nothing. My entire motivation is gone and because of that I have nothing left to do but apologise.
To Sarah: All that !@#$ I've been talking to you about has been proven false, so now I have nothing to justify me not posting for days on end. My bad, girl.
To Lynneth: I've been a bit of a dick to you recently and I just want to say sorry.

Anyway, I also want to say that that earlier war proposal is not legit anymore - and that contrary to what I told #cnrp I won't be leaving. Oh, and now I need some land so I'm going to pre-emptively apologise to anyone for the badgering I'm about to do to a whole lot of people regarding them giving up land. :awesome:

I demand hugs.

And for you to lul at this

[img]http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1004/whos-awesome-castro-thinks-highly-of-you-demotivational-poster-1270163016.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Sargun' date='26 May 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1274927769' post='2312927']
I just hope you all know that about 90% of you don't get an apology. Just a select few.

jesus
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXA21RL9-IY

A video response that suits this situation.

[quote name='Sargun' date='26 May 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1274927769' post='2312927']
I just hope you all know that about 90% of you don't get an apology. Just a select few.

jesus
[/quote]

My response to this saddening news:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

EDIT: Oh, I just noticed that O-Y posted a video response from the same movie. How convenient.

Edited by KingChris

[quote name='Sargun' date='26 May 2010 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1274927769' post='2312927']

jesus
[/quote]
So noted. :P

[quote name='Sargun' date='27 May 2010 - 06:03 PM' timestamp='1275008577' post='2314070']
That inspired me for a new signature.

"For Luke so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Father." And on the left is a picture of a dying Darth Vader. :v:
[/quote]
lol, very nice.

Though you do know what begotten means, right? :P