Reformation of TBBAF and DoW

[quote name='Starfox101' date='09 May 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1273463182' post='2293170']
According to whom?

I'll give peace to him when I decide, not when some made up rule decides.

I raid how I raid. Nobody cares about [b]your[/b].
[/quote]

Yes...I'm sure you will.

The problem remains that no one doing the "raiding" can seem to get the story straight as to *why* they are "raiding".

The really, really funny part is that had \m/ been in the same position as TPF in 2007 and had a chance to get out of that fight and pay reparations, we would have taken it.

But please, when you are finished here, I'm sure you can dig up a list of former Atlantis government members to go after next. <_<

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='11 May 2010 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1273628261' post='2295497']
Gramlins will fail. Period. If they choose to claim they failed because they wanted to, they are free to take all the credit. And as for wasting my time and "resources" I have been retired so its not like I am busy. And I am having fun. Makes me want to come back active full time. Oh and sorry your nation got wrecked for mass tech raiding that alliance. If you were not doing crazy stuff like that and this life would be way to dull on Bob. Makes me wonder what to do after Gramlins cave.
[/quote]

For your information, I was not involved in that mass tech raid. Regardless, when Polar came marching in on their crusade, I was there on the frontlines, along with those who did and the others who did not. \m/ stands united against each and every threat we encounter. Regardless, I believe even if we had not been involved in the raid, Grub would have found an excuse to attack us, but that's besides the point.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='11 May 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1273625982' post='2295430']
It will not oppose my morals it will threaten the security of whatever alliance I am in. And that is the problem. Will people be willing to go into losing wars knowing that unconditional surrender is an accepted norm? Will alliances like \m/ who are not well liked be forced to disband again in fear of what would come with a lost war and the threat of unconditional surrender? They do not deserve that. If they and others were faced with that then they would be less likely to ever do anything. Tell me how \m/ and others like them, acting like normal alliances would be a good thing for Planet Bob? It would not be. At least when one has harsh terms there is a place to work from. Negotiations and public opinion at least give you some wiggle room. Unconditional Surrender takes that away. Gramlins is attempting to control the behavior of alliances on Planet Bob by placing them under threat of unconditional surrender. That can not be allowed.
[/quote]
So, are you saying that you regard asking for unconditional surrender as a moral thing to do?

Also, what do you think of my earlier response on the nature of the term "unconditional surrender"?

Lastly, do you understand how completely futile your crusade is? The Gramlins pretty much no chance of getting IRON/DAWN to surrender in any capacity, not even to mention unconditionally. You literally have no reason to be doing what you are doing right now.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='12 May 2010 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1273628859' post='2295507']
Yes...I'm sure you will.

The problem remains that no one doing the "raiding" can seem to get the story straight as to *why* they are "raiding".

The really, really funny part is that had \m/ been in the same position as TPF in 2007 and had a chance to get out of that fight and pay reparations, we would have taken it.

But please, when you are finished here, I'm sure you can dig up a list of former Atlantis government members to go after next. <_<
[/quote]
Who said Atlantis was next? :P

I pushed hard for these attacks on TBB, I think I know why and it didn't have to do with Sept 07. There was a good two years of listening to "Do something about it" after.

[quote name='the masheen' date='12 May 2010 - 02:12 AM' timestamp='1273626741' post='2295450']
I feel bad for all the people who actually matter and who are losing substantial amounts of ns being OVERSHADOWED by glory hogs like The Big Bad. I think that \m/ are acting bravely and valiently. It's not about the morality of the war, it's about the PRESEDENT of attacking rogue terrorist nations. We can't expect people to just think it's okay to go rogue and attack other alliances. Thank god their are true heroes out there like \m/. I think that \m/ should make their own thread about how they are attacking rogues like Big Bad and eliminating the enemy terrorists in CN to avoid terrorist presendents from being set, and call for people to join them.

Good show \m/!!!
[/quote]

I truly thank the respectable and honorable \m/ for saving us from Evil!:rolleyes:

If you think for one minute that \m/ is doing this out of the kindness of their heart and not because they have a stiff one for TBB then your a fool. These terrifying "terrorist" you speak of have been around for years off and on for years, so TBB haven't set the standard at all. In fact it has been done much better then his acts. What you and many other fail to realize is that this man has "done something about it" and for that I applaud him for his effort.

Edited by Left_Behind

My criticism of TBB is not about his "doing something about it" but rather a critique of how he went about it. As has been noted already there are several places where lots of people are "doing something about it" both on the political and economical spheres that are far more organized coherent and effective. As was the case with methrage where a number of options were available the one chosen was "Go rogue and post on the OWF about it" not the most successful course so far... as an act of parody this act has already lampooned the crusade and as TBB has already made it clear that his dedication to the cause was only part of his intent the other part being to gather edited snippets to use on us in a smear campaign in the future or some such foolishness. He has further stated that the secondary goal was the reason his execution of the primary goal was so inept therefore showing the decided lack of support of the cause we have come to expect from "Crusaders".

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' date='12 May 2010 - 06:35 PM' timestamp='1273703709' post='2296282']
Hint: he doesn't have one.
[/quote]

I think this was it, which is unfortunate as I'm not particularly thrilled with what Gramlins is doing.

TBB, if you'd simply ghosted IRON's or DAWN's AA -- I doubt they would have minded too much, given the circumstances -- you could have had all the bragging rights of fighting against Gramlins' nonsense with none of the unfortunate 'blowback'.

[quote name='Left_Behind' date='12 May 2010 - 03:39 AM' timestamp='1273657181' post='2295903']
I truly thank the respectable and honorable \m/ for saving us from Evil!:rolleyes:

If you think for one minute that \m/ is doing this out of the kindness of their heart and not because they have a stiff one for TBB then your a fool. These terrifying "terrorist" you speak of have been around for years off and on for years, so TBB haven't set the standard at all. In fact it has been done much better then his acts. What you and many other fail to realize is that this man has "done something about it" and for that I applaud him for his effort.
[/quote]

I don't want to start an argument. I'm at fault for not making it more obvious that I was trying to mock The Big Bad with his own logic. I was kidding...simply trying to point out how flawed his "precedent" argument is.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='12 May 2010 - 06:45 PM' timestamp='1273704287' post='2296290']
I think this was it, which is unfortunate as I'm not particularly thrilled with what Gramlins is doing.

TBB, if you'd simply ghosted IRON's or DAWN's AA -- I doubt they would have minded too much, given the circumstances -- you could have had all the bragging rights of fighting against Gramlins' nonsense with none of the unfortunate 'blowback'.
[/quote]

I have had no blow back. In fact I have had fun. Gramlins continues to be in the spotlight and people are finaly begining to take more aggressive actions. I could merge my alliance into many others at anytime, or pop out a few treaties and I may do that once people start to wander off and not pay attention to what is going on again. \m/ has cleared up that they are cool with being attacked for things they did before they disbanded and came back or even if people just do not like them. They have set a new precedent when dealing with then in the future where Gramlins will fail to set a global one. I would expect the lack of support from Gramlins "friends" also makes it clear that should anyone esle want to take some, out side the box actions they can without little risk. The only thing that could have gone wrong would have been if nobody had payed attention. After all we all know what that is what this is about. Me joining IRON would have brought them nothing in NS and nobody would have mentioned it. Instead we have members of \m/ talking abour Grams. We have kept this subject up front in the spotlight for days and not regulated to another place. I have no illusion that I have a following of people who follow me when I do something. Like any great personality some follow out of love but, the ones that follow out of hate are far more loyal and predictable. It is nice nice to know I still have it.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='13 May 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1273767700' post='2297000']
\m/ has cleared up that they are cool with being attacked for things they did before they disbanded and came back or even if people just do not like them.[/quote]

We've cleared up that if we don't like you and you're dumb enough to not only put yourself into a vulnerable position, but blatantly bring attention to it, then we will mop you up.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='13 May 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1273767700' post='2297000']The only thing that could have gone wrong would have been if nobody had payed attention. After all we all know what that is what this is about.[/quote]

Indeed we do. It would have been very tragic had people ignored your desperate and rather pathetic cries for attention.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='13 May 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1273767700' post='2297000']Me joining IRON would have brought them nothing in NS and nobody would have mentioned it.[/quote]

Thank you for finally admitting this is all just a ploy to fulfill your need to have attention paid to you and nothing else.

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='13 May 2010 - 10:22 AM' timestamp='1273771311' post='2297032']
We've cleared up that if we don't like you and you're dumb enough to not only put yourself into a vulnerable position, but blatantly bring attention to it, then we will mop you up.

Indeed we do. It would have been very tragic had people ignored your desperate and rather pathetic cries for attention.

Thank you for finally admitting this is all just a ploy to fulfill your need to have attention paid to you and nothing else.
[/quote]

I think TBB is drawing attention to the situation with Grams.. not himself or \m/. \m/ draws attention to themselves by their actions alone. It's not the raiding.. its the Gang raiding of smaller alliances and the "meh" attitude about it ;).

EDIT: see what I did there.. I must be trying to draw attention to myself.. oh whoa is me.. silly kitty!

Edited by deathcat

[quote name='deathcat' date='13 May 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1273777517' post='2297100']
I think TBB is drawing attention to the situation with Grams.. not himself or \m/.
[/quote]

The first five or six threads about the 'situation with the Grams' sufficed. TBB is blatantly attention-seeking here...I don't know how you can pretend that he isn't. :mellow:

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='13 May 2010 - 04:21 PM' timestamp='1273767700' post='2297000']
I have had no blow back. In fact I have had fun. Gramlins continues to be in the spotlight and people are finaly begining to take more aggressive actions. I could merge my alliance into many others at anytime, or pop out a few treaties and I may do that once people start to wander off and not pay attention to what is going on again. \m/ has cleared up that they are cool with being attacked for things they did before they disbanded and came back or even if people just do not like them. They have set a new precedent when dealing with then in the future where Gramlins will fail to set a global one. I would expect the lack of support from Gramlins "friends" also makes it clear that should anyone esle want to take some, out side the box actions they can without little risk. The only thing that could have gone wrong would have been if nobody had payed attention. After all we all know what that is what this is about. Me joining IRON would have brought them nothing in NS and nobody would have mentioned it. Instead we have members of \m/ talking abour Grams. We have kept this subject up front in the spotlight for days and not regulated to another place. I have no illusion that I have a following of people who follow me when I do something. Like any great personality some follow out of love but, the ones that follow out of hate are far more loyal and predictable. It is nice nice to know I still have it.
[/quote]
I have always enjoyed when one person can stir up and maintain an event as long as TBB has. I will give him this, he has brought Gramlins that much more into the light. But as stated many times, \m/ doesn't care about Gram.

[quote name='nippy' date='13 May 2010 - 12:41 PM' timestamp='1273779654' post='2297127']
The first five or six threads about the 'situation with the Grams' sufficed. TBB is blatantly attention-seeking here...I don't know how you can pretend that he isn't. :mellow:
[/quote]

Easy.. I pretend I like everyone and I like to play pretend.. takes me back to when I was but a cute fuzzy Kitten :P

oo/ TBB - Rock them gRAMs ;)

Edited by deathcat

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='13 May 2010 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1273771311' post='2297032']

[/quote]

Yes I am sure people are happy to hear that if they were to attack \m/ for no other reason then they do not like you, that this time you will not complain about it like last time. I do not need attention. I could post a poem and sketch of Archon and Moo in a field of flowers and get attention. \m/ is far from the only alliance that skitters about in my shadow hanging on my every word. The attention in this case was needed for dear our buddies at Grams. By making me the center of you world you seemed to have missed that part. Again. Gramlins continue their war still demanding unconditional surrender. A war they will lose no doubt. However it needs to end soon so Planet Bob can move on to its next adventure. And lets be honest here, anyone who really thought I wanted attention for myself would have to be complete idiot to come here and give it to me.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='13 May 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1273795696' post='2297345']
I insist on it.
[/quote]

I expect once IRON and DAWN have found peace Gramlins will expect me to pay for my little war. Perhaps that will be one of their surrender terms for me.

You wont even have a nation to surrender with. 20 pages is more than this topic needs. I agree with your ideals but please let this die. We all know gramlins and others are the bad guys but 20 pages is alot of reading

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='13 May 2010 - 06:08 PM' timestamp='1273788467' post='2297247']
Yes I am sure people are happy to hear that if they were to attack \m/ for no other reason then they do not like you, that this time you will not complain about it like last time. I do not need attention. I could post a poem and sketch of Archon and Moo in a field of flowers and get attention. \m/ is far from the only alliance that skitters about in my shadow hanging on my every word. The attention in this case was needed for dear our buddies at Grams. By making me the center of you world you seemed to have missed that part. Again. Gramlins continue their war still demanding unconditional surrender. A war they will lose no doubt. However it needs to end soon so Planet Bob can move on to its next adventure. And lets be honest here, anyone who really thought I wanted attention for myself would have to be complete idiot to come here and give it to me.
[/quote]

You act as if no one has ever attacked us because they didn't like us. The result was the same then as it will be now: we will stand and fight.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='13 May 2010 - 07:19 PM' timestamp='1273796358' post='2297352']
I expect once IRON and DAWN have found peace Gramlins will expect me to pay for my little war. Perhaps that will be one of their surrender terms for me.
[/quote]

I truly hope that it is one of their terms. If nothing good comes from this entire conflict (which i dont expect there to actually be any good coming from it) I hope that this poem/sketch comes into being.

Anywho, I neither support nor attack your cause TBB but i always do enjoy reading about your !@#$ starting.