An official Nordreich Announcement

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='06 May 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1273184002' post='2289391']

Wow.

Thank you, Bad. Coming from you, that means a great deal. One thing I have noticed with regard to our foreign affairs is that Nordreich is closer to its former adversaries than any other group.

But who says we're not plotting something? :ph34r:
[/quote]

Bring It! :P *I know.. Sponge does it much better..

Personally, I'm glad to see you back in the alliance King er... Ashoka.. even if you aren't leading it.. I look forward to watching NoR grow and become a more "known" alliance to Bob. Keep up the good work :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='06 May 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1273181107' post='2289315']
[color="#0000FF"]Congratulations. I've always liked NoR. I remember the original fondly. Solid allies. Always knew you'd be reliable. Shame we sold you out for less trustworthy folks. Although I do have one issue with the new NoR. I don't see nearly enough of you (aside from Zog). Remedy that now, will you?[/color]
[/quote]

RV said everything I wanted to say except o/ NoR!

Congratz Nordreich on your one year anniversary.

[quote name='Comrade Mao' date='07 May 2010 - 05:56 AM' timestamp='1273208142' post='2289906']
Bah, fascists. Grudging congrats on surviving a year :ph34r:
[/quote]
Now now Comrade, the emnity between us Leftists and Nordreich belongs in dustbin of history, not in the present...and boo Arsenal :P

Congrats on the milestone, and an extra congrats to your graphics gurus. I've always admired Nordreich's dedication to maintaining an alliance theme, especially the uniformity among the imagery/fonts/avatars. Bob would be a far richer world if more alliances followed suit.

This round is on me

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wepe5ntAcJc/SMNxGMDSlTI/AAAAAAAAAI8/iUPnMaXKIE4/s400/o50.1.jpg[/img]

What a wonderful year it has been. A toast to all the members of the Reich. Now get back to work, those Panzers are not going to build themselves!

One year already? Dang, time really did fly by. I have to say these last 365 days have been a total blast. The reformation, the war, the gang getting back together. Here's to many more years to come and to many more Nordlanders to join our ranks. *pops the champagne*

o/ Nordreich!

[quote name='Ramirus Maximus' date='08 May 2010 - 08:04 AM' timestamp='1273320239' post='2291240']
Dear Nördreich,

You're welcome. Best of luck.

Signed,
While I understand the sentiment, the fact is that the spirit of Karma -- at least with respect to Nordreich -- died rather quickly.

I've explained aspects of this on many occasions in many places, including this thread. No need to do it again.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='08 May 2010 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1273321771' post='2291244']
While I understand the sentiment, the fact is that the spirit of Karma -- at least with respect to Nordreich -- died rather quickly.

I've explained aspects of this on many occasions in many places, including this thread. No need to do it again.
[/quote]

I disagree with you -- at least with respect to Nordreich -- but this thread is really not the place for it. Let's continue the conversation elsewhere.

Here, eat! drink! dance! There is plenty for everyone!