An official Nordreich Announcement

Congratulations on your rebirthday, Nordreich. In my time at TPF, it would be an understatement to say that dealing with our demons and the offspring of those actions was unpleasant. I don't know what the hell happened, but all I knew was that it was time to figure things out. To this day, I still don't know if things have been resolved yet between you two. What I DO know is that the doors are open now, and wish the best of luck to you and my former alliance mates at TPF in the future.

Sorry I'm late, by the way.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Heyman' date='08 May 2010 - 01:15 PM' timestamp='1273338912' post='2291464']In my time at TPF, it would be an understatement to say that dealing with our demons and the offspring of those actions was unpleasant. I don't know what the hell happened, but all I knew was that it was time to figure things out. To this day, I still don't know if things have been resolved yet between you two.[/quote]

We're OK with TPF, and vice versa.

As I said earlier, we're closer to our former adversaries than we are to most of Nordland's former allies, probably because our adversaries at least had the courtesy to stab us in the chest.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='07 May 2010 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1273208272' post='2289913']
You know, your repeating this again and again doesn't make it any more true.
[/quote]
Way to be a buzz-kill. It's mildly amusing for me to play into that stuff a little. No actual hard feelings.

[quote name='Comrade Mao' date='08 May 2010 - 01:28 PM' timestamp='1273339690' post='2291476']
Way to be a buzz-kill. It's mildly amusing for me to play into that stuff a little. No actual hard feelings.
[/quote]
Kudos on discovering the formula for raising the hair on the back of my neck, then. :)

Ahhh, this is good news, aging well, growing, great allies and friends, and family....

"Gott mit uns" indeed, flanders...

Heil NoR
GP

*also*
[img]http://toblogor.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/german-beer-chick.jpg[/img]

Edited by Kanzler Bismark