An official Nordreich Announcement

[center][img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/455/annoucement.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4151/waver.gif[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/2243/34979445.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk247/Ahumocles/StrengthVictoryBlood.jpg[/img][/center]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color="#0000FF"]Congratulations. I've always liked NoR. I remember the original fondly. Solid allies. Always knew you'd be reliable. Shame we sold you out for less trustworthy folks. Although I do have one issue with the new NoR. I don't see nearly enough of you (aside from Zog). Remedy that now, will you?[/color]

Wow. I remember when most of my friends decided to join you the very same day you DoE'd. Seems like it was just yesterday. I'm glad that you've been around for a year, and got your flag flying on capital buildings all over Diggitera.

o/ NoR
o/ Ante
o/ Makela
o/ Nem
o/ NoR

I look forward to standing as your brothers in arms for years to come, the old man in me wishes he could time-travel and relive the glory days of fighting communists in small villages and trenches with his bare hands a knife, and a flask of whiskey to keep warm.

o7

Congrats guys. I have to say you have done a great job keeping both intenal and external drama out of this version. I think getting over the old commie drama was a huge step in letting you develop into a stable respected alliance. Although it does makes things a bit more dull.

Today I invite all of the Cyberverse to join us in basking in the awesome that is Nordreich.

I am honored to have played a small part in Nordreich's success over the past year.

[color="#8B0000"][center][size="4"][b]o/ Nordreich![/b][/size][/center][/color]

As to my personal reflections on this anniversary....

Since the Reformation, I have smiled as numerous people have said how suspicious they are of Nordreich, how they would 'monitor it carefully' and so on. This has continued even after various events quite clearly showed Nordreich's consciousness of its past and a determination to move beyond it. (You know, like working [u]with[/u] the CyberLeft to root out spies on both sides, just to give one example.)

Furthermore, those who continue to say this -- and I have read it here within the past week or so -- might wish to remember that this incarnation of Nordreich has now lasted roughly twice as long as its namesake.

One year later, I am happy to help those still searching for some sort of 'difference'. Truth be told, there is really only one that matters. Never again will we serve as a mere meatshield for others. Our circle of friends is small, but it is incredibly tight. Of course we are always looking for new friends, but if you are suspicious of us [i]and[/i] a former ally of Nordland, you have no idea how suspicious we are of you.

If I were Kaiser, I would simply say, "What you see is what you get" and leave it at that. But since I'm not Kaiser, "Suck it, 'Public Opinion'."

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='06 May 2010 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1273183027' post='2289362']Congrats guys. I have to say you have done a great job keeping both intenal and external drama out of this version. I think getting over the old commie drama was a huge step in letting you develop into a stable respected alliance. Although it does makes things a bit more dull.[/quote]

Wow.

Thank you, Bad. Coming from you, that means a great deal. One thing I have noticed with regard to our foreign affairs is that Nordreich is closer to its former adversaries than any other group.

But who says we're not plotting something? :ph34r:

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='06 May 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1273183027' post='2289362']
Congrats guys. I have to say you have done a great job keeping both intenal and external drama out of this version. I think getting over the old commie drama was a huge step in letting you develop into a stable respected alliance. Although it does makes things a bit more dull.[/quote]
The Big Bad approves. My evil heart made a little jump.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='07 May 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1273184002' post='2289391']
But who says we're not plotting something? :ph34r:[/quote]
Sssshhhh.

Congrats on the year of 2.0

May 6, 2007 truly was a sad day. NoR was a great place to start off my nation on Bob. You gave me 2 wars in my first 2 months of playing. St Patty's Day and GW3. And man, that military ran like a machine.

o/ NoR

[quote name='Thrash' date='07 May 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1273185858' post='2289423']
Congrats on the year of 2.0

May 6, 2007 truly was a sad day. NoR was a great place to start off my nation on Bob. You gave me 2 wars in my first 2 months of playing. St Patty's Day and GW3. And man, that military ran like a machine.

o/ NoR
[/quote]
You should stop by our forums as Invicta's ambassador. We love to have people from the good ol' days around.

[quote name='Nemhauser' date='07 May 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1273184974' post='2289400']
Sssshhhh.
[/quote]

oh..well.. i suppose it had to come to this.
[img]http://images.smh.com.au/2009/12/17/979417/drunkmain-420x0.jpg[/img]
[color="#696969"]Zog being lifted by the "Police" at NoR 1 year anniversary party.[/color]

Time really does fly but I must say it's been a good year. A great deal has been accomplished, and a great deal more is underway. Here's to a second year exceeding the productivity of the first. Here's to Nordreich!

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='06 May 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1273183027' post='2289362']
Although it does makes things a bit more dull.
[/quote]

No point denying it. The lol commie drama made for good times.