Viridian Entente my dear friends

Deezznutts

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1273088677' post='2287899']
hahaha your nation is 4 days old all that money and tech cam from VE you guys are a joke making nations to attack me!
[/quote]

If you ever want to know how to really rogue, let me know.
I can teach you a few things. ^_^

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Free Quebec' date='05 May 2010 - 10:51 PM' timestamp='1273089062' post='2287908']
If you ever want to know how to really rogue, let me know.
I can teach you a few things. ^_^
[/quote]You were freedom fighter, FQ ;)

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1273088984' post='2287906']
I thought having multiple nations was against the rules?
[/quote]
What the hell are you even talking about lol

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1273088677' post='2287899']
hahaha your nation is 4 days old all that money and tech cam from VE you guys are a joke making nations to attack me!
[/quote]

My nation wasn't made to attack you. I had started playing after a two-year hiatus and was just fortunate enough to cut my teeth on you. The future of Ambroseland thanks you. Plus if you really think this is a multiple account, contact admins and have them investigate me. I have nothing to hide.

Definition of a Rogue Nation -
This means meeting certain criteria, such as being ruled by authoritarian regimes that severely restrict human rights, sponsor terrorism, and seek to proliferate weapons of mass destruction. This sounds like VE to me but Im called the rogue!!

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1273089827' post='2287932']
seek to proliferate weapons of mass destruction. This sounds like VE to me but Im called the rogue!!
[/quote]
Goddamn right it sounds like us.

Edited by sethb

[quote name='Mathias' date='05 May 2010 - 04:02 PM' timestamp='1273089737' post='2287929']
Who goes rogue on VE? There are much better alliances out there to attack. VE hasn't really done anything to be attacked for.
[/quote]
VE is the scourge of Bob and must be dealt with swiftly.

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1273089733' post='2287928']
hahaha yeah ok you just happened to start playing again right. LET IT BE KNOWN THE VE MAKES MULTIPLE PUPPETS NATIONS TO ATTACK PEOPLE!!!!!
[/quote]

Just like my profile pic, I was chosen by Fate to join for such a time as this. That time being the time necessary to obliterate you.

PS: The definition of a rogue is found herewithin.

The Impero Doctrine is policy that seeks to prevent anti-rogue attacks. It states that (1) any Viridian nation who declares an unauthorised war on a foreign alliance, (2) any Viridian nation who declares an unauthorised war and fails to cooperate with leadership in the allotted time, (3) any nation released by a foreign alliance to the Entente for attacks due to an unauthorised declaration of war and refusal to pay reparations, (4) any foreign rogue that attacks any Viridian nation, and (5) any unaligned nation who declares war on a Viridian nation will be reduced to zero infrastructure. However any alliance may go through diplomatic channels for an exception to this doctrine, and they will be evaluated on a case by case basis with reparations being no less than 3 times the damage caused. Any nuclear strikes void all hopes of diplomacy or leniency.

PS: I'm a puppet of VE and have no qualms with it. I gave up some autonomy to be able to survive, unlike you as of 12:01 tonight.

Edited by Cdbambrose

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1273090270' post='2287948']
Yeah puppet thats nice but that is not the official cyber nations document. Everybody doesn't follow that.
[/quote]

There's an official cybernations document?

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 02:11 PM' timestamp='1273090270' post='2287948']
Yeah puppet thats nice but that is not the official cyber nations document. Everybody doesn't follow that.
[/quote]

That's cool, and your refusal to follow it will destroy your nation, that's cool by me. As you attacked a VE alliance we are bound by the Doctrine to ZI you, so just realize that. Nothing personal. We gave you the chance to join but now you will face our wrath.

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 04:11 PM' timestamp='1273090270' post='2287948']
[/quote]

But there is a fairly general definition of what a rogue is, and you are one.

[quote name='Lord Rune' date='05 May 2010 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1273090413' post='2287952']
There's an official cybernations document?
[/quote]
Yes. You can find it on pastebin. Just search for the word cybernations, it'll show up.

You guys don't get it yet but you will learn. Now matter how bad you defeat me I will always come back I'm like herpes you may not see me all the time but I'm there under the surface waiting to break out hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 02:03 PM' timestamp='1273093409' post='2288015']
You guys don't get it yet but you will learn. Now matter how bad you defeat me I will always come back I'm like herpes you may not see me all the time but I'm there under the surface waiting to break out hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Wow.

You just compared yourself to an STD.

Just wow.