Viridian Entente my dear friends

Deezznutts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='nutkase' date='05 May 2010 - 03:30 AM' timestamp='1273044600' post='2287460']
then shouldn't of Deezz of taken it up with VE first before declaring?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Perhaps VE should have taken it up with Deezznutts before accepting this nation as a member. See how this works, sparky?[/color]

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 03:31 AM' timestamp='1273044695' post='2287462']
Yeah WTF!!
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Perhaps you should let me handle this. You just go back to attacking VE and I'll do the talking for you. It may be better this way.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='05 May 2010 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1273044770' post='2287463']
[color="#0000FF"]Perhaps VE should have taken it up with Deezznutts before accepting this nation as a member. See how this works, sparky?[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]Perhaps you should let me handle this. You just go back to attacking VE and I'll do the talking for you. It may be better this way.[/color]
[/quote]

So VE should PM over 20,000 nations to see if they have a problem with someone wanting to be a member?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='05 May 2010 - 02:28 AM' timestamp='1273044491' post='2287457']
[color="#0000FF"]Perhaps there was a prior war between the nations that we do not know about. Prove to me that is not the case.[/color]
[/quote]

The sort of labour-intensive research necessary isn't cheap...for the sake of truth and the restoration of peace, will you fund me? It's likely to cost upwards of $96.50 and 2 tech.

This is a message one of them sent me this morning,

Subject: Good Morning Deez

Message: If you really want to learn how to wage and win at war, I suggest that you join my alliance: The Viridian Entente. In addition to upgrading your combat skills, you will also learn how to grow your nation and acquire other assets necessary to fully enjoy game.

[quote name='nutkase' date='05 May 2010 - 03:36 AM' timestamp='1273044968' post='2287464']
So VE should PM over 20,000 nations to see if they have a problem with someone wanting to be a member?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I never said that. I am simply saying VE should be more careful when determining who should be allowed into their alliance. A simple investigation should have shown that this nation had many enemies. But that was too much to ask of VE, wasn't it?[/color]

[quote name='Silhouette' date='05 May 2010 - 03:39 AM' timestamp='1273045133' post='2287472']
Good advice from my friend ambrose, you should listen Deez, you might learn a thing or two.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]He has made it clear he isn't interested. Yet you continued to harass him with these recruitment messages. You had no right. You should not be surprised that he retaliated the way he did. It was the only option he had left to defend himself from your unwarranted pestering.[/color]

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 03:40 AM' timestamp='1273045220' post='2287473']
You are just cowards plain and simple
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, indeed. So VE, shall I bring up your history like I did Sparta's? I am sure it will end just as well. I can only hope you won't object. Why certainly the venerable VE has nothing that it should be ashamed of. Isn't that right?[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='05 May 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1273045099' post='2287471']
[color="#0000FF"]I never said that. I am simply saying VE should be more careful when determining who should be allowed into their alliance. A simple investigation should have shown that this nation had many enemies. But that was too much to ask of VE, wasn't it?[/color]
[/quote]

Maybe they did do one, and agreed to accept him anyway.

Though they still have every right to defend him, since he was attacked under VE AA.

No matter the previous issues with this nation.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='05 May 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1273045265' post='2287474']
[color="#0000FF"]He has made it clear he isn't interested. Yet you continued to harass him with these recruitment messages. You had no right. You should not be surprised that he retaliated the way he did. It was the only option he had left to defend himself from your unwarranted pestering.[/color]

[/quote]

I am pretty sure there is a "Block User" button.

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 01:38 AM' timestamp='1273045074' post='2287470']
This is a message one of them sent me this morning,

Subject: Good Morning Deez

Message: If you really want to learn how to wage and win at war, I suggest that you join my alliance: The Viridian Entente. In addition to upgrading your combat skills, you will also learn how to grow your nation and acquire other assets necessary to fully enjoy game.
[/quote]

And this is the message you sent me beforehand

[message removed by moderators]

To: Deezznutts From: cdbambrose Date: 5/5/2010 1:40:13 AM

Subject: RE: Still standing

Message: Deezznutts, I am sorry to inform you that I am going to be unable to garner a peace agreement with you ever. Under the Impero Doctrine, I am legally bound to aid in your reduction of zero infra. Here is the doctrine if you aren't familiar with it:

The Impero Doctrine is policy that seeks to prevent anti-rogue attacks. It states that (1) any Viridian nation who declares an unauthorised war on a foreign alliance, (2) any Viridian nation who declares an unauthorised war and fails to cooperate with leadership in the allotted time, (3) any nation released by a foreign alliance to the Entente for attacks due to an unauthorised declaration of war and refusal to pay reparations, (4) any foreign rogue that attacks any Viridian nation, and (5) any unaligned nation who declares war on a Viridian nation will be reduced to zero infrastructure.

Have a good and blessed day.
Ambrose
Prime Minister of Ambroseland
Labour Party

Edited by Manwe
Message contained filter evasion

[quote name='nutkase' date='05 May 2010 - 03:42 AM' timestamp='1273045336' post='2287476']
Maybe they did do one, and agreed to accept him anyway.

Though they still have every right to defend him, since he was attacked under VE AA.

No matter the previous issues with this nation.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Suppose your alliance was attacked by a rogue. He then fled to another alliance before you could get your hands on him. Tell me, wouldn't you be peeved as well if someone were sheltering someone who did you wrong? I know I would care less if that person were in an alliance. Justice must be served.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='05 May 2010 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1273045541' post='2287483']
[color="#0000FF"]Suppose your alliance was attacked by a rogue. He then fled to another alliance before you could get your hands on him. Tell me, wouldn't you be peeved as well if someone were sheltering someone who did you wrong? I know I would care less if that person were in an alliance. Justice must be served.[/color]
[/quote]

You would still try a Diplomatic route at first, use war as a last resort.

[quote name='nutkase' date='05 May 2010 - 03:48 AM' timestamp='1273045668' post='2287484']
You would still try a Diplomatic route at first, use war as a last resort.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]As far as I am concerned diplomacy is for chumps. I respect actions. Not words.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='05 May 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1273045099' post='2287471']
[/quote]

I can attest to this. The nation deez is attacking was an enemy of mine and was in fact on my very public and well-known Enemies of Sal list.

[u]Enemies of Sal[/u] (abridged)
The nation deez is attacking

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='05 May 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1273046010' post='2287489']
[color="#0000FF"]As far as I am concerned diplomacy is for chumps. I respect actions. Not words.[/color]
[/quote]

Then you lose the right to be offended when they respond with action of their own.