Viridian Entente my dear friends

Deezznutts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ITT: People taking RV far too seriously, RV noticing this, and in the chaos of his laughter/continued ministrations accidentally falling on the bicycle pump connected to this rogue's ego a few times too many.

[ooc]Seriously RV - as per usual, your entertainment value alone is worth every penny of CN's monthly subscription fee ;) [/ooc],

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='04 May 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1273044770' post='2287463']
[color="#0000FF"]Perhaps you should let me handle this. You just go back to attacking VE and I'll do the talking for you. It may be better this way.[/color]
[/quote]
possibly the best piece of advice in the entire thread.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='05 May 2010 - 07:51 AM' timestamp='1273063901' post='2287582']
Sub-1K rogues are funny.

I'm actually pretty impressed in a way that VE managed to find an attacker who's still that small. Hopefully he will be rewarded for his efforts and not be that small very much longer.
[/quote]
Deez here drew the short straw, unfortunately for him. BOTH nations he is presently at war with are active newbies that have learned the joys of "IRC."

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 01:33 PM' timestamp='1273080783' post='2287770']
I'm done talking to the VE cowards they keep reporting me to moderators and I'm getting warnings left and right!
[/quote]
That is obviously VE's fault.

That's a new thing, isn't it? Calling people cowards for fighting with you after you attack them? :P See, and you thought Grämlins didn't set a good example.

PS.:pssh

Edited by Cormalek

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 02:19 PM' timestamp='1273083570' post='2287806']
lmao dam this forum is filled with a bunch of cry baby snitches!!!
[/quote]
Follow the rules and they will have nothing to "snitch" on.

This should be the last post discussing anything moderator related unless people want their warn levels raised.

Deezznutts - every man can do as he pleases, as long as he is ready to face consequences. You've attacked someone shielded by Viridian Entente. It was your right to do so. They defend their member. It is their right. Deal with it.

And from moral ground - they are the defenders, so double points for them :P. Instead of getting angry for punching back, you should probably act sorry. And now, they will take you down, and plow ground where your capital used to be[ooc: ZI town for you]. Be happy that it is no longer customary to salt the earth afterwards [ooc: eternal ZI].

edit: lol. You've attacked him. You declared a war on him. He was sending you PM's. Walk the walk, tough guy.]

Edited by Cormalek

Are you drunk who just can't comprehend what your reading? What are you talking about this whole thread is about me walking the walking lol. And what are you there groupie or you just trying to suck up to them?

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 12:44 PM' timestamp='1273085073' post='2287828']
Are you drunk who just can't comprehend what your reading? What are you talking about this whole thread is about me walking the walking lol. And what are you there groupie or you just trying to suck up to them?
[/quote]

Walking the walk isn't about attacking a nation indiscriminately then whining when retaliation occurs. You say that Toretto had harassed you over the messaging system, and due to that you attacked him, when you could have just ignored him. Since you were unable to resolve your problem in a more diplomatic manner, I will ZI you with a great deal of joy for attacking a fellow member of VE. Ambroseland has no respect for the actions of rogue nations and will always come to the aid of an alliance member. I look forward to attacking you shortly.

Ambrose
Prime Minister of Ambroseland
Labour Party

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1273085073' post='2287828']
[/quote]

And this year's "How To Win Friends & Influence People" award goes to......

Let me see if i have my facts summed up correctly. Haflinger says R&R are cowards, Jack Diorno says Fark are cowards and this rogue says VE are cowards?

Whens it our turn to get called out :( its been kind of boring lately

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 01:30 PM' timestamp='1273087790' post='2287875']
Hey finally buddy you posted I have been waiting for you! Thank you for all that money I took from you last time we met hahahahaha!
[/quote]

You took just shy of 1% of my warchest from me, so that's okay. If you need it that bad you can have it. It feels like I'm fighting Somali pirates.

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 07:31 PM' timestamp='1273084297' post='2287818']
They are cowards because I never attacked them I attacked some guy who was harassing me and they all jumped on me.
[/quote]
Please show me a PM from a VE nation 'harassing you' prior to the date on which you attacked us..

[quote name='wickedj' date='05 May 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1273087893' post='2287880']
[/quote]
You forgot, CSN already got called out as boring ;)

Meanwhile, this rogue is definitely stepping it up. Still I think the following poster applies.

[center][img]http://web.me.com/danflemming/cn/Rebbilon_Poster.jpg[/img][/center]

Can anyone ever claim the crown?

[quote name='Haflinger' date='05 May 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1273088449' post='2287891']
You forgot, CSN already got called out as boring ;)

Meanwhile, this rogue is definitely stepping it up. Still I think the following poster applies.

[center][img]http://web.me.com/danflemming/cn/Rebbilon_Poster.jpg[/img][/center]

Can anyone ever claim the crown?
[/quote]
There will never be another Banner. God that was the most awful forum ever...

[quote name='Deezznutts' date='05 May 2010 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1273088677' post='2287899']
hahaha your nation is 4 days old all that money and tech cam from VE you guys are a joke making nations to attack me!
[/quote]

It doesn't matter where it came from. You are a rogue and as such we have an interest in destroying you, as per the Impero Doctrine.

[quote name='wickedj' date='05 May 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1273087893' post='2287880']
Let me see if i have my facts summed up correctly. Haflinger says R&R are cowards, Jack Diorno says Fark are cowards and this rogue says VE are cowards?

[/quote]Must not forget that IRON/DAWN are cowards for not surrendering unconditionally.