A Joint Announcement by the Orange Defense Network and Sparta

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 May 2010 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1272935178' post='2285637']
[color="#0000FF"]You know, if I didn't know Sparta as well as I did I'd say it was unbelievable that this was the guy in charge over there. Except I do know Sparta, quite well, so I can believe it. Then again, they never have had much going on for them in the leadership department. Or any other department for that matter.[/color]
[/quote]
Our leadership shows respect where respect is due. Therefore, they must know you as well.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 May 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1272934707' post='2285621']
[color="#0000FF"]So, instead of addressing the fact that your alliance has a history of migrating to the sphere of influence of the ruling alliance and bailing on it on the eve of its fall, which you would do if what I said was false (but it isn't), you instead mock me for being blue? Tell me, good sir, what do you have against smurfs?[/color]
[/quote]

I just care so much about what you have to say, so very, very much.

And if anyone should have something against the smurfs...

[img]http://www.teambashers.com/media/c/a20791c125ff81ad705afc_s.jpg[/img]

Its you.

[quote name='Seth Muscarella' date='03 May 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1272935384' post='2285641']
Our leadership shows respect where respect is due. Therefore, they must know you as well.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, your leadership grovels where it is due. You can call it respect if you wish, but it does not change the truth. Sparta was a good friend of NPO back when it was on top, very respectful. Same situation with MK these days. Now, do you wish to finally address this point, or would you like to continue to dance around the truth with your silly witticisms and "lol RV's."[/color]

Obviously you don't know Sparta too well Rebel Virginia, I suggest you spend the next 2 months studying them so you can put your findings of their alliance over here and we can all learn how you [i]really[/i] feel about them.

Just don't drink their koolaid and you should be ok, last time I did... well let's not go there.

[quote name='Jrenster' date='03 May 2010 - 08:04 PM' timestamp='1272935066' post='2285634']
There's absolutely nothing baseless in RV's claims. As much as it may be a surprise to you, he's actually pointing facts while you are responding in an immature and irritable fashion.
[/quote]

iCare

Really, I do.

Edit: For serious!

Edited by Olaf Styke

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 May 2010 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1272935646' post='2285653']
[color="#0000FF"]No, your leadership grovels where it is due. You can call it respect if you wish, but it does not change the truth. Sparta was a good friend of NPO back when it was on top, very respectful. Same situation with MK these days. Now, do you wish to finally address this point, or would you like to continue to dance around the truth with your silly witticisms and "lol RV's."[/color]
[/quote]
I prefer witticisms and each calling our own truth the real truth, if you don't mind

[quote name='Olaf Styke' date='03 May 2010 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1272935854' post='2285664']
iCare

Really, I do.

Edit: For serious!
[/quote]

I'm so tired of the "Durr I don't care about what you have to say post Hurr I'm to smart for you durr" posts.

If you didn't care you'd stop responding (like an idiot) and just ignore them.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='03 May 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1272936140' post='2285684']
I'm so tired of the "Durr I don't care about what you have to say post Hurr I'm to smart for you durr" posts.

[/quote]
It's nice you know you still care as well. :wub:

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='03 May 2010 - 08:22 PM' timestamp='1272936140' post='2285684']

[/quote]

And if you actually had a point, your post wouldn't be based solely on the inference that if I don't care I'll leave you alone. I'm having much more fun not caring this way, thank you very much.

Tsk tsk tsk, and look at you getting all huffy and upset. The second you can't have your way, and you figure out nobody cares about your opinion, you throw a tantrum and start calling people names. I really don't know why you expected me to care what you're 'so tired of', but stick around. You'll be plenty more tired of it by the end of this thread.

Hello RV.

Hello Damsky.

I expected you guys to arrive earlier. :mellow:

I'd present a logical and well-formed argument, but I know it'd just get ignored, so yeah.

You know we are just using ODN, there couldn't possibly be any commonalities between us, any other reason to sign such a treaty, or any fathomable mutual respect or positive relationship between the two of us. What a preposterous notion!

I, for one, am very glad to see you ridiculing us in this thread. Kudos.

[quote name='Olaf Styke' date='03 May 2010 - 09:12 PM' timestamp='1272935547' post='2285647']
I just care so much about what you have to say, so very, very much.

And if anyone should have something against the smurfs...

[img]http://www.teambashers.com/media/c/a20791c125ff81ad705afc_s.jpg[/img]

Its you.
[/quote]

I don't have any real problem with Sparta, but the actions of some of their gov in this thread leaves much to be desired. There are many who seem to have valid complaints regarding Sparta and its history/actions. Sparta counters "We've changed things, but we're to good to show you, you're irrelavent idiots, hur hur hurr go away we're more powerful than you". Not exactly winning yourself any friends. If you have "changed" or made some meaningful improvements in some area, then just show it. Right now you're being about as inane as Gramlins.

[quote name='Olaf Styke' date='03 May 2010 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1272936864' post='2285708']
And if you actually had a point, your post wouldn't be based solely on the inference that if I don't care I'll leave you alone. I'm having much more fun not caring this way, thank you very much.

Tsk tsk tsk, and look at you getting all huffy and upset. The second you can't have your way, and you figure out nobody cares about your opinion, you throw a tantrum and start calling people names. I really don't know why you expected me to care what you're 'so tired of', but stick around. You'll be plenty more tired of it by the end of this thread.
[/quote]

So you're going to continue posting sarcastic remarks? Do you actually know how to argue and reason or do you brush off every argument you don't agree with with sarcasm?

[quote name='wilhelm the demented' date='03 May 2010 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1272937180' post='2285715']
Hello Damsky.
[/quote]

Hello.

[quote name='wilhelm the demented' date='03 May 2010 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1272937180' post='2285715']
I'd present a logical and well-formed argument, but I know it'd just get ignored, so yeah.

You know we are just using ODN, there couldn't possibly be any commonalities between us, any other reason to sign such a treaty, or any fathomable mutual respect or positive relationship between the two of us. What a preposterous notion!
[/quote]

I don't care at all about your treaty with ODN. I care that you guys keep pushing this "we've changed" drivel when you clearly haven't or can't even tell me.

Post your argument. I shall not ignore it, however do not be surprised if I counter it with my own. Hardly ignoring it.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='03 May 2010 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1272937553' post='2285724']
I don't have any real problem with Sparta, but the actions of some of their gov in this thread leaves much to be desired. There are many who seem to have valid complaints regarding Sparta and its history/actions. Sparta counters "We've changed things, but we're to good to show you, you're irrelavent idiots, hur hur hurr go away we're more powerful than you". Not exactly winning yourself any friends. If you have "changed" or made some meaningful improvements in some area, then just show it. Right now you're being about as inane as Gramlins.
[/quote]
If they really cared to know what we have done, they'd come and see it instead of trying to drag it out onto the world stage in a discussion that has no original roots in Sparta's history.

They are using it as ammo against us, it's not our fault their complaints are hinging on the past and not the present.

Edit: This may as well go for you too, Damsky.

If it has nothing to do with the treaty, take it elsewhere. It's nice to know you still depreciate us. kthxbye.

Edit2: If you want to know what we have done, make an effort. We don't cater to a hater. :smug:

Edited by wilhelm the demented

[quote name='Olaf Styke' date='03 May 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1272936864' post='2285708']
I'm having much more fun not caring this way, thank you very much.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, you care quite a bit or else you wouldn't even be bothering. Of course you know you can't deny what I am saying since we all know the fact Sparta ditches its allies in its time of need is an irrefutable fact. History is not only your side here, sweetie.

And Wilhelm, if you have a point I'd love to here it. It would be much appreciate considering the only responses I have gotten from your alliance so far have been nonsensical gibberish. Although I wouldn't be surprised if you only continued it with your "I have a point but I'm not going to share it" schlock.[/color]

[quote name='wilhelm the demented' date='03 May 2010 - 09:50 PM' timestamp='1272937788' post='2285731']
If it has nothing to do with the treaty, take it elsewhere. It's nice to know you still depreciate us. kthxbye.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Actually it has everything to do with the treaty. I believe ODN has signed with an alliance that is far beneath them. That says something. Whether or not Sparta will honor this treaty when it matters is quite relevant. Your denial is quite cute though.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='wilhelm the demented' date='03 May 2010 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1272937788' post='2285731']
Edit2: If you want to know what we have done, make an effort. We don't cater to a hater. :smug:
[/quote]

Oh god, now I have to make an effort for them to redeem themselves in my eyes. :blink:

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 May 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1272937919' post='2285735']
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, you care quite a bit or else you wouldn't even be bothering. Of course you know you can't deny what I am saying since we all know the fact Sparta ditches its allies in its time of need is an irrefutable fact. History is not only your side here, sweetie.[/color][/quote]
Good thing this thread isn't about our history. You might actually be semi-relevant then, from an argumentative perspective at any rate.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 May 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1272937919' post='2285735']
[color="#0000FF"]And Wilhelm, if you have a point I'd love to here it. It would be much appreciate considering the only responses I have gotten from your alliance so far have been nonsensical gibberish. Although I wouldn't be surprised if you only continued it with your "I have a point but I'm not going to share it" schlock.[/color]
[/quote]
If you really cared, you'd come by and bring some flowers, open ears and wide-eyed to find out.

Also, when you spat irrelevant dribble all throughout a completely disconnected discussion, expect us to jerk you around with some nonsense. Thanks for playing, you may follow Damsky, I believe he should be headed toward the exit.

Edit: I guess he just can't leave;
[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='03 May 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1272938172' post='2285745']
Oh god, now I have to make an effort for them to redeem themselves in my eyes. :blink:
[/quote]
I believe that was my point, Sherlock.

Glad to see your deduction skills are still intact.

Edited by wilhelm the demented

[quote name='wilhelm the demented' date='03 May 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1272938318' post='2285751']
Good thing this thread isn't about our history. You might actually be semi-relevant then, from an argumentative perspective at any rate.

If you really cared, you'd come by and bring some flowers, open ears and wide-eyed to find out.

Also, when you spat irrelevant dribble all throughout a completely disconnected discussion, expect us to jerk you around with some nonsense. Thanks for playing, you may follow Damsky, I believe he should be headed toward the exit.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So basically what you're saying is that anything I say is irrelevant because I am irrelevant and anything that Sparta has done in the past is irrelevant because you have changed in ways which you don't have to prove to anyone because you are better than everybody else. Is that the gist of your argument there? I just want to make sure I'm following correctly.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 May 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1272938614' post='2285761']
[color="#0000FF"]So basically what you're saying is that anything I say is irrelevant because I am irrelevant and anything that Sparta has done in the past is irrelevant because you have changed in ways which you don't have to prove to anyone because you are better than everybody else. Is that the gist of your argument there? I just want to make sure I'm following correctly.[/color]
[/quote]
No I'm saying that anything you have said so far is irrelevant, not the right place/time etc etc.

I guess your deduction skills are not on par with Mr. Damsky's. :mellow:

[quote name='wilhelm the demented' date='03 May 2010 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1272938318' post='2285751']
I believe that was my point, Sherlock.

Glad to see your deduction skills are still intact.
[/quote]

Don't worry, it was elementary my dear Watson. :P

[quote name='wilhelm the demented' date='03 May 2010 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1272938318' post='2285751']
[/quote]

I'm here now. Explain to me why you have changed.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='wilhelm the demented' date='03 May 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1272938710' post='2285763']
No I'm saying that anything you have said so far is irrelevant, not the right place/time etc etc.

I guess your deduction skills are not on par with Mr. Damsky's. :mellow:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So because you did it in the past it is irrelevant because you might not do it again? I am sorry, but your alliance was founded by members bailing on OIN during GWIII, and then you survived by playing it safe until Polar allied with you. Then you bail on Polar in noCB, and Pacifica in Karma. I don't know about you, but I think I see a pattern, and as far as I am concerned the pattern is valid until it is broken.

With your history why should ODN or CnG count on your support when the going gets rough? Tell me. And please do so with something other than "you're irrelevant."[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 May 2010 - 08:52 PM' timestamp='1272937919' post='2285735']
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, you care quite a bit or else you wouldn't even be bothering. Of course you know you can't deny what I am saying since we all know the fact Sparta ditches its allies in its time of need is an irrefutable fact. History is not only your side here, sweetie.[/color]
[/quote]

As usual, RV, you're the authority on what other people think. I would have thought I'd thought that I've seen this post a dozen times from you, and that your argument lost all credence after the first two definitive refutations, but apparently I'm just overwhelmed by the tact and originality of your argument (not to mention that dazzling blue text).

You know what? You don't even need me to have this argument, do you? So why not clear off like a good boy, and argue with the Olaf in your head, so that the other people can make baseless accusations for me to make fun of.

Edited by Olaf Styke