A Joint Announcement by the Orange Defense Network and Sparta

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Pingu' date='01 May 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1272730834' post='2282719']
You're fired. Again.
[/quote]

And yet I continue to relentlessly hound your alliance and hit on anything remotely feminine, as is the Royal custom.

...hey baby, that's a sexy lookin' beak ya got there :smug:

[quote name='Denial' date='01 May 2010 - 04:18 AM' timestamp='1272705505' post='2282513']
Clearly the first step towards ODN abandoning Complaints & Grievances.
[/quote]

we would never leave our MK overlords...we know our role...

So, yeah, all those people not sarcastically talking about how great this treaty is, and how awesome the writing is, stop complimenting my work and destroying what little faith I had left in humanity [img]http://www.orangedefense.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/negativeman.png[/img]

I don't know if anyone posted this already, I think I skipped a page or two:

[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/25qbsbo.jpg[/img]

Sparta are ODN's shields, you heard it here first! :v:

(Props to anyone who saw the thread that that pic was in on /b/)

Also, it really did take months for us to decide on this.

Edited by King Puffington

[quote name='bigwoody' date='01 May 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1272731317' post='2282726']
Actually, I'm placing my bets on Sparta ditching ODN more than the other way around. Well written though.

I'm mainly just saying this so I have something to point to when I say "I knew this was going to happen!" since you won't simply believe that I knew all along.

Have a nice day everyone!
[/quote]

Or something to point to to make you eat your words. Putz.

And you have a nice day too!

[quote name='King Puffington' date='01 May 2010 - 11:14 PM' timestamp='1272752034' post='2283065']
I don't know if anyone posted this already, I think I skipped a page or two:

[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/25qbsbo.jpg[/img]

Sparta are ODN's shields, you heard it here first! :v:

(Props to anyone who saw the thread that that pic was in on /b/)

Also, it really did take months for us to decide on this.
[/quote]

no..no... they are ODN's shieds :smug:

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='02 May 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1272758239' post='2283195']
I got a delivery... two packs of Extra Thick Back Armour? Oh, and some extra sharp knives. Who's going to sign for it?
[/quote]

I'll sign. Knives for ODN, armour for Sparta and MK (who cares about the rest of C&G MK is da leader am i rite???). Perfect! Here's $9.95, and an extra $2, for the ever reliable delivery of hate from my favourite little man.

[quote name='King Puffington' date='02 May 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1272759605' post='2283217']
I'll sign. Knives for ODN, armour for Sparta and MK (who cares about the rest of C&G MK is da leader am i rite???). Perfect! Here's $9.95, and an extra $2, for the ever reliable delivery of hate from my favourite little man.
[/quote]

I'll try not to spit in your pizza

[quote name='The AUT' date='02 May 2010 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1272761230' post='2283247']
This is a match made in heaven. Thank you ODN and Sparta, I wonder who's going under the bus first.
[/quote]

I'll be going under the bus.

To check the brakes, before we set out on our journey into the unknown.

:ph34r:

[quote name='King Puffington' date='02 May 2010 - 02:00 AM' timestamp='1272762015' post='2283257']
I'll be going under the bus.

To check the brakes, before we set out on our journey into the unknown.

:ph34r:
[/quote]

Wouldn't be surprised if your bus drivers a Spartan and decided to take off while you check them. :P

Until then, have a good journey. It's all about the journey and the not the destination, right? ;)

ODN you will never find a more loyal ally or greater war fighting alliance than Sparta. I only hope they continue to fight as well as they have in every war and remain as loyal to you as they have their allies of the past.

[quote name='The AUT' date='02 May 2010 - 02:03 AM' timestamp='1272762185' post='2283261']
Wouldn't be surprised if your bus drivers a Spartan and decided to take off while you check them. :P

Until then, have a good journey. It's all about the journey and the not the destination, right? ;)
[/quote]

There is no destination. :o

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='02 May 2010 - 02:09 AM' timestamp='1272762557' post='2283267']
ODN you will never find a more loyal ally or greater war fighting alliance than Sparta. I only hope they continue to fight as well as they have in every war and remain as loyal to you as they have their allies of the past.
[/quote]

Thank you. May you forever continue to make them good girls go bad, sir.

I am impressed with your bold straightforward penning of this treaty. The strength is in the real bonds between your two alliances and this way of formalizing the bonds is refreshing.

Cheers, ODN and Sparta.

Edit: Hi Joracy! No sarcasm here ... I truely shudder at the thought of the legal-ese in treaties and think more should be this succinct.

Edited by Peggy_Sue

[quote name='The AUT' date='01 May 2010 - 06:03 PM' timestamp='1272762185' post='2283261']

[/quote]
I think you did better back when you called us Persia; at least your antics used to get a smirk from me. XD