Ragnarok Announcement

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of the purged like fighting, I'm not going to bust your balls too much about whether or not you have time to shens on IRC. Feel free to contact me.

If you don't like fighting, feel free to contact Sparta.

[quote name='Roadie' date='04 May 2010 - 04:24 AM' timestamp='1272943466' post='2285938']
If any of the purged like fighting, I'm not going to bust your balls too much about whether or not you have time to shens on IRC. Feel free to contact me.

[/quote]
Lol. Wow. You're attempting to recruit people kicked out of an alliance for not being active on page 6 of a thread on a stage they likely have checked once. Yeah, that'll work.

[quote name='Roadie' date='04 May 2010 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1272943466' post='2285938']

[/quote]

Do you really need the meat shields that bad TPF? :lol1:

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='04 May 2010 - 07:46 AM' timestamp='1272973600' post='2286304']
Seemed more like a cheap dig at Sparta than a genuine recruitment attempt to me, and that's something we can all get behind, right?
[/quote]

Let's just say that some people believe that Sparta is ironically named.

[quote name='Starfox101' date='04 May 2010 - 07:01 AM' timestamp='1272970889' post='2286286']
Lol. Wow. You're attempting to recruit people kicked out of an alliance for not being active on page 6 of a thread on a stage they likely have checked once. Yeah, that'll work.
[/quote]
Perhaps he doesn't buy the proffered reason for why they've been kicked.

Put another way - if they really are as inactive as the OP says, they won't see his post anyway, so no harm done.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='04 May 2010 - 02:15 PM' timestamp='1272978917' post='2286335']
Perhaps he doesn't buy the proffered reason for why they've been kicked.
[/quote]
You're becoming incredibly paranoid.

Are you suggesting RoK is out to get their own membership, or what?

[quote name='Starfox101' date='04 May 2010 - 10:52 AM' timestamp='1272984724' post='2286379']
You're becoming incredibly paranoid.

Are you suggesting RoK is out to get their own membership, or what?
[/quote]
Actually, I suggested nothing at all. You should actually read the post.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='04 May 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1272984834' post='2286380']
Actually, I suggested nothing at all. You should actually read the post.
[/quote]
Let me quote what you stated.

"Perhaps he doesn't buy the proffered reason for why they've been kicked."

You proposed that there was an alternative reason to why RoK is kicking their own members.

[quote name='Starfox101' date='04 May 2010 - 11:00 AM' timestamp='1272985219' post='2286387']
Let me quote what you stated.

"Perhaps he doesn't buy the proffered reason for why they've been kicked."

You proposed that there was an alternative reason to why RoK is kicking their own members.
[/quote]
You missed where I was talking about what another person was thinking. ;)