Ragnarok Announcement

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As fellow Viking warriors we Valhallan support this decision by our brother Vikings in ROK. We are also prepared to assist in driving these unworthy individuals from any Viking villages as they do not deserve to wear the Viking name.

Hoo the bat phone is still up and you know how to use it throw a brother a bone would ya my land is in terrible shape. :)

good luck RoK tough but good decision.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='29 April 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1272600306' post='2280958']
We'll post it on the OWF in 48 hours ... or just send it to GOONS and PC so that they have first dibs. :awesome:
[/quote]

Ummm... I don't think so! <_< Sorry but my boys get eat first though I am sure PC and I can work something out when it comes to the leftovers :wub:

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='30 April 2010 - 08:17 AM' timestamp='1272640630' post='2281368']
Im fairly certain that this is just another example of [b]Duke elitism at its finest.[/b]

Also, good move. Dead weight is dead weight.
[/quote]

Oh you ...

[quote name='KaitlinK' date='30 April 2010 - 08:13 AM' timestamp='1272640406' post='2281365']
Ummm... I don't think so! <_< Sorry but my boys get eat first though I am sure PC and I can work something out when it comes to the leftovers :wub:
[/quote]
Cannibals!

[quote name='KaitlinK' date='30 April 2010 - 08:13 AM' timestamp='1272640406' post='2281365']
[/quote]
Aww, killjoy!

Edit: Wow, I did not even notice the name of the poster above me.

Edited by ktarthan

Nueva Vida did this last year after Karma. We lost about 80 members or so, and the NS chart looked pretty depressing, but in the end it worked out for the better. What's the point in having 80 people who won't respond or help out? I'd rather have people I know I can count on.

We used to have a similar standard when I was in TPF. No idea if they still do but, it meant you had a real idea what you had military wise and could jump into war very fast. I will take a small active group that you can count on any day over a large group that limps slowly into wars with lots of nations doing nothing. Good luck with this.