Ragnarok Announcement

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='elborrador' date='29 April 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1272599434' post='2280926']
I'm not a fan of purges myself, I'd rather see the members converted into active contributors to the community, but there has to be a line.

I hope this makes RoK an even more awesome alliance
[/quote]
Well, some people have different ideas of how to do things. personally im a big fan of put up or shut up(read: Fight or GTFO) over having a massive alliance that only maybe 50% will fight(Sorry, MHA, im looking at you and pre-Karma Sparta)

Very nice. It's a tough call to make having to kick several members to the curb, especially when they've been there for quite a while; but in the end if they weren't contributing, it's no real loss at all.

Slim, active alliances look nicer in their bikinis as well.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='29 April 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1272600306' post='2280958']
We'll post it on the OWF in 48 hours ... or just send it to GOONS and PC so that they have first dibs. :awesome:
[/quote]
It would be a pleasure to offer my assistance to RoK. Ghosts and inactives are a scourge on society. :blush:

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='29 April 2010 - 11:55 PM' timestamp='1272599696' post='2280936']
That was our initial intent, which is why this took a couple of months to strongly enforce. We gave everyone plenty of opportunities to comply with our guidelines or find new homes. At this point, if a nation is expelled or even attacked for not leaving, they really don't have much of an argument. :P
[/quote]
Don't get me wrong I believe you guys are doing the right thing for your alliance and you'll be stronger for it.

This should work wonders for you guys, keep up the good work.

[i]How Keve feels about this: The approvometer reads 'higher than most things yet below anything involving breasts'[/i] [IMG]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/Keve69/RoKGrimace.jpg[/IMG]

I guess if you cant tech raid other alliances you may as well use your own!

In all fairness, good luck with the purges. It's good to see an alliance make a tough decision like this.

But when you said "A few months ago" - was that six, per chance?

/sniping.