Joint Statement from RIA and PC

Thunder Strike

The friend you've been touting for the last two pages says you did it, you told her you did it, and that she'd even have a copy of the script if it hadn't been lost. And moreover, she's spent the better part of today expecting SF to lash her to death for the betrayal and is currently expecting her own government to throw her out for it.

If that's your only response, you really are immature enough to scriptkiddy someone over a [b]game[/b] and even more than that, dumb enough to do it without a proxy. Protip? When you hack a CN server make sure your IP doesn't resolve to the same city everyone knows you live in.

Genius.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so how'd he get into peas mode?

...ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a Tilton, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Edited by PrinceArutha

[quote name='PrinceArutha' date='29 April 2010 - 01:43 AM' timestamp='1272519792' post='2279516']
so how'd he get into peas mode?
[/quote]

Tipped off before hand by friends in the very same alliance's in here that are posting against me.

[quote name='Hyperonic' date='28 April 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1272519926' post='2279521']
It was amateur hour, Xiphosis.

I'll have to teach them about tor networks one day.
[/quote]

Can't expect much from scriptkiddies, but the Tor claim really was the best. What kind of half-$@! proxy would point back to your own city?

[quote name='Tilton53' date='28 April 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1272519436' post='2279509']
Yes it was Jason and I like he stated earlier. <_< Seriously people a group of hackers now?
[/quote]

[quote name=http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/group]
Main Entry: group
Pronunciation: \ˈgrüp\
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: French groupe, from Italian gruppo, by-form of groppo knot, tangle, of Germanic origin; akin to Old High German kropf craw — more at crop
Date: 1686

1 : two or more figures forming a complete unit in a composition[/quote]

Welp.

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='29 April 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1272520041' post='2279526']
Can't expect much from scriptkiddies, but the Tor claim really was the best. What kind of half-$@! proxy would point back to your own city?
[/quote]
Filter evasion != browsing anonmously

[b]*logs removed[/b]

Edited by Vivi
Don't post IP addresses

[quote name='Tilton53' date='28 April 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1272516875' post='2279432']
Mansa Musa, I have known Lanna since back before the days of Coldfront in Esper.net; The fact that a 3 month conversation of jokes and stupidity about the whole situation from day one has come to a single day of logs being quoted so far out of what it really means amazes me. If Lanna really thought I had done this, she should have told RIA when we started joking about this months ago, not let me apply to TYR. But like I quoted before with Kaitlink many people had already made up their minds about this; I can't stem to change everyone's opinion.
[/quote]

Are you stupid? You were caught with tech analysis. The logs support the tech analysis. The logs have you ADMITTING AND TALKING ABOUT THE HACKINGS. There is no joking context ESPECIALLY with the context of Lanna's speech. You're trying to save face that has no structure while spinning the merry-go-round.

[quote name='Fireandthepassion' date='29 April 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1272520205' post='2279531']
Are you stupid? You were caught with tech analysis. The logs support the tech analysis. The logs have you ADMITTING AND TALKING ABOUT THE HACKINGS. There is no joking context ESPECIALLY with the context of Lanna's speech. You're trying to save face that has no structure while spinning the merry-go-round.
[/quote]
except he wasnt' caught with tech analysis.

[quote name='Fireandthepassion' date='29 April 2010 - 01:50 AM' timestamp='1272520205' post='2279531']
[/quote]

I am going to point you and everyone to this pastebin: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85110&view=findpost&p=2279530

Lanna's speech lines up with the conclusions of the aforementioned "tech analysis". As mentioned before, your address is well known to a number of CNers [of whom you used to cause division in SF among other places to rally support for you - not to mention the wider side].

She says your proxy didn't work. Your IP - the IP that shows up as logging into Thunderstrike's account - matches the one you used for your time on TOP. It also resolves to your RL hometown. That lines up with what she said.

Furthermore, you spent a great deal of time talking her up, so it'd be funny to see you try and backpedal from that when she outright says you did it - and the RoK "hack" - and told her as much.

[quote name='Hyperonic' date='29 April 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1272520488' post='2279540']
Your honor

I was only joking when I pointed that gun

You can't prove the context of me pointing that gun
[/quote]
but I can prove I felt threatened by it.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='29 April 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1272520538' post='2279541']
Lanna's speech lines up with the conclusions of the aforementioned "tech analysis". As mentioned before, your address is well known to a number of CNers [of whom you used to cause division in SF among other places to rally support for you - not to mention the wider side].

She says your proxy didn't work. Your IP - the IP that shows up as logging into Thunderstrike's account - matches the one you used for your time on TOP. It also resolves to your RL hometown. That lines up with what she said.

Furthermore, you spent a great deal of time talking her up, so it'd be funny to see you try and backpedal from that when she outright says you did it - and the RoK "hack" - and told her as much.
[/quote]
how many miles do you consider his "home town" last I checked it was between 55 and 100 miles away from the exit node.

And can you please read the "tech analysis" and show me what exactly states that Tilton did it?

[quote]And can you please read the "tech analysis" and show me what exactly states that Tilton did it? [/quote]

Certainly.

Edit: Whoops.

The IP in the picture [linked in the logs] was confirmed with TOP to match his one on their forums. From this conclusion Tilton was sentenced to ZI. PC wasn't convinced at this point and Tilton exploited a great many friendships to try and circle the wagons. Lanna's testimony was the final straw that convinced PC and the majority of rational people. The screen and confirmation was enough.

But if you'd like, resolving that IP will point you to a town in Ohio he happens to live in.

Edited by Xiphosis
Do not post IP addresses on this forum.

[quote name='Hyperonic' date='29 April 2010 - 01:05 AM' timestamp='1272521087' post='2279553']
He's also changed his story too many times to keep track of.

How many alliances has he bounced around, by the way?
[/quote]
...When did he change his story?

[quote name='Vivi' date='28 April 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1272521021' post='2279552']
Please do remember that we do not allow IP addresses to be posted or linked to on this forum.
[/quote]

Realized literally as soon as I hit submit, my bad. Regardless, for the inquiring, that's the most damaging proof in this case and can be found easily at your own leisure.

[quote name='Hyakkimaru' date='28 April 2010 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1272521178' post='2279560']
...When did he change his story?
[/quote]

I've seen three stories:

One, it was Tor.

Two, it was some conspiracy by 'boy' also involving Tor.

Three, that someone set up a tunnel on his hacked server.

All of which are equally retarded, though two probably the most.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='29 April 2010 - 01:02 AM' timestamp='1272520924' post='2279550']
Certainly.

Edit: Whoops.

The IP in the picture [linked in the logs] was confirmed with TOP to match his one on their forums. From this conclusion Tilton was sentenced to ZI. PC wasn't convinced at this point and Tilton exploited a great many friendships to try and circle the wagons. Lanna's testimony was the final straw that convinced PC and the majority of rational people. The screen and confirmation was enough.

But if you'd like, resolving that IP will point you to a town in Ohio he happens to live in.
[/quote]
soo basically.... a Tor node that anyone can use is a tech analysis, got it...

I'm still trying to see the proof here...

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='29 April 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1272521270' post='2279564']
I've seen three stories:

One, it was Tor.

Two, it was some conspiracy by 'boy' also involving Tor.

Three, that someone set up a tunnel on his hacked server.

All of which are equally retarded, though two probably the most.
[/quote]
Uhm...........All three are one singular theory I'm sorry but learn a little, will you?

[quote name='Hyakkimaru' date='28 April 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1272521349' post='2279568']
soo basically.... a Tor node that anyone can use is a tech analysis, got it...
[/quote]

The odds of a tor node resolving to the hometown of the accused, who also was bragging about doing it, and that it even would be a tor node without it showing up in the hostmask are all next to nothing.

[b]Furthermore[/b] if he was using TOR it'd generate a different IP every time he logged into it. This is how Tor functions. It wouldn't have matched his IP on TOP if that was the case. I'm still failing to see a technical reason for you to deny his guilt, simply misguided and blind loyalty.

[quote]Uhm...........All three are one singular theory I'm sorry but learn a little, will you? [/quote]

The irony crushes me.

Edited by Xiphosis