Joint Statement from RIA and PC

Thunder Strike

[quote name='ThePainkiller' date='29 April 2010 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1272516964' post='2279437']
Didn't seem like she was kidding or joking to me, bross. In fact it seems like she was constantly reminding you of [i]hacking our forums[/i] and then all you did was [i]admit to it[/i]. Funny stuff, I agree. She seems to have laughed so much about it she made herself depressed. Funny how that works.
[/quote]

I never admitted to hacking the forums, and if you read the previous posts I made, well !@#$ nobody is going to read them who am I kidding; Here's a requote for you.

[quote]<\> Actually, page 6 doesn't much help you.
<@Tilly> I noticed that but I was refering to how I handled the situation
<@Tilly> :/
<\> She does kind of continually say that you did it and you gloss over it. You probably should have done a better job of denying it.
<@Tilly> I didn't realize Lanna was trying to pin me
<@Tilly> I have known her for years
<@Tilly> This is stupid as hell[/quote]

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tilton53' date='28 April 2010 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1272516875' post='2279432']
Mansa Musa, I have known Lanna since back before the days of Coldfront in Esper.net; The fact that a 3 month conversation of jokes and stupidity about the whole situation from day one has come to a single day of logs being quoted so far out of what it really means amazes me. If Lanna really thought I had done this, she should have told RIA when we started joking about this months ago, not let me apply to TYR. But like I quoted before with Kaitlink many people had already made up their minds about this; I can't stem to change everyone's opinion.
[/quote]

Really... your attempting to play the "poor you card" You should have posted the rest of what I said here I will help you:

[quote][21:47] <KaitlinK[RoK]> You are a pathetic lying douchbag that isnt worth !@#$. I for one am embarrassed that I stood up for you. Enjoy your hole I look forward to watching them bury you in it.[/quote]

I've not talked to Lanna very much at all, but my impression of her was that she was always a nice person. This is incredibly low tilton. Trying to pin these logs are joking around is idiotic(unless you enjoy roleplaying the guy who hacked peoples forums, discusses it with people, and watches them damage their relationships to protect you) there's simply no way to argue that. Indeed, stating they are correct, but out of context just about seals your fate. You really can't get more damning than those logs. What you put Lanna, and the others through is simply disgusting, and I'm not one to use those words lightly. I feel incredibly sorry for all the people that defended you, either knowingly or not. It's truly a shame you forced people into such a situation.

[quote name='crazyisraelie' date='29 April 2010 - 05:32 AM' timestamp='1272515508' post='2279401']
Any prove of this? Because I never saw any.
[/quote]
It did happen, for the record.

OOC: I'm sad people would take a game so far as to hack forums. I feel betrayed by Tilton for putting my alliance through this tirade for his own amusement. I don't regret that we trusted him and believed in him. Rather, I am disappointed that he took that support for granted and abused it.

I'm glad to see him finally outed and the issue settled once and for all. However, I fear destroying his nation is scarcely fit punishment considering all the damage he's done.

Edited by Blue Lightning

Okay. So I've been in contact with Tilton since way before this whole thing began. I had root access to both his servers (even the one on his home connection), AND I used Firefox 3.7 alpha at the time of the hackings. I actually recommended that browser to Tilton.

So, why wasn't I the one who did it? You've been focused on Tilton since the beginning and everyone's now mindlessly following your engineered stories because of some out of context screenshots of a java chat. Priceless.

[quote name='Jason8' date='29 April 2010 - 06:06 AM' timestamp='1272517592' post='2279463']
Okay. So I've been in contact with Tilton since way before this whole thing began. I had root access to both his servers (even the one on his home connection), AND I used Firefox 3.7 alpha at the time of the hackings. I actually recommended that browser to Tilton.

So, why wasn't I the one who did it? You've been focused on Tilton since the beginning and everyone's now mindlessly following your engineered stories because of some out of context screenshots of a java chat. Priceless.
[/quote]

Do you share the same IP?

Words can't quite accurately express my disgust.
You damaged the place my friends and I call home. You caused us grief that didn't need to be caused.

There's a special place for people like you. I won't bother saying I hope you're sorry, because it's quite apparent from this thread that you're not.

[quote name='PrinceArutha' date='29 April 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1272517787' post='2279467']
[/quote]

I think you missed the part where he said he has access to all my servers, which would give him access to all the same IPs.

[quote name='PrinceArutha' date='29 April 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1272517787' post='2279467']
[/quote]
If I would tunnel through either of his servers, I would most definitely have the same IP as his. And it's simple to do once you've got SSH access. And at least one of Tilton's servers were hacked at the same time as well, giving whoever had hacked them full SSH access... which gives them full tunneling access... which gives them Tilton's IP.

Why would Tilton sign up on the RIA forums if he already has the password for the root admin? It makes absolutely no sense. Wouldn't he just log in using the root admin account?

[quote name='Jason8' date='29 April 2010 - 06:16 PM' timestamp='1272518181' post='2279479']
If I would tunnel through either of his servers, I would most definitely have the same IP as his. And it's simple to do once you've got SSH access. And at least one of Tilton's servers were hacked at the same time as well, giving whoever had hacked them full SSH access... which gives them full tunneling access... which gives them Tilton's IP.

Why would Tilton sign up on the RIA forums if he already has the password for the root admin? It makes absolutely no sense. Wouldn't he just log in using the root admin account?
[/quote]

Yeah ... he admitted to signing up on our forums.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='29 April 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1272518393' post='2279485']
Yeah ... he admitted to signing up on our forums.
[/quote]

Since you're not reading clearly anymore, that was his whole point, "Why would I signup on the RIA forums, if I had all the passwords."

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='29 April 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1272518426' post='2279486']
Someone hacked Tilton's servers, tunneled through them and hacked two CN forums. And he just happened to brag to Lanna about doing it.

Yeah that makes perfect sense dude.
[/quote]

This conversation with Lanna started a few days AFTER RIA accused me of hacking their forums. We have been joking about the stupidity of this whole affair since then.

If you're going to !@#$ as damning evidence you need to check your timelines.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='29 April 2010 - 12:20 AM' timestamp='1272518426' post='2279486']
Someone hacked Tilton's servers, tunneled through them and hacked two CN forums. And he just happened to brag to Lanna about doing it.

Yeah that makes perfect sense dude.
[/quote]
You do realize that those logs are recent, right? As in... about three months after the hackings? He was joking with an old friend who obviously didn't take it as a joke.

[quote name='Tilton53' date='28 April 2010 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1272518552' post='2279490']
This conversation with Lanna started a few days AFTER RIA accused me of hacking their forums. We have been joking about the stupidity of this whole affair since then.

If you're going to !@#$ as damning evidence you need to check your timelines.
[/quote]

[quote]WickedJ told me one day to change my password on the RIA forum because it was hacked. Then later, Tilton53 came to me saying that he had done something bad; it was hacking RIA’s forum. Some hacking group that Tilton53 belongs (yes, the same people who hacked RoK’s forum) to decided to add a bunch of CN forum URLs to their activity list, and any forum that wasn’t the new version of IPB could be exploited easily using a script. I no longer have the script with me because I accidently deleted most of my email messages a while back (if anyone’s curious, I deleted over 2 years worth of college homework… not cool!). I didn’t intend on telling RIA at all because… the damage on the forum wasn’t bad. If I remember correctly, only the header was changed, and only Shyox’s account was compromised. The next day, Tilton53 told me that RIA wasn’t taking the hacking seriously, and I believe he also told me at this time that over 600 passwords on the forum were cracked. Being in a difficult position, I told Shadow about the passwords being cracked, and asked him not to ask me how I know. During this time, Tilton53 was on ThunderStrike’s account, and was locked out when the password got changed. Not to mention, the proxy he used to hide his IP address didn’t work, so it got out. Shadow traced the IP address to Tilton53… and some silly excuse was made. Once ThunderStrike was sure that Tilton53 was their hacker, I lied that it wasn’t him.

Maybe 2 weeks later, I told Tilton53 that he could apply to TYR. When he applied, I told TYR government about the situation with RIA that was known to most people, but not what I know. At the same time, I also told Tilton53 that I’ll have to act within (known) reasons (to everyone, but not him and I) with the RIA should they not want him to be a member of TYR. So he wasn’t accepted when ThunderStrike told me that Tilton53 compromised 2 accounts on the RIA forum… which I already know secretly.

I’m coming forward now because I’ve realized that it’s not worth protecting him. TYR and RIA, I’m deeply sorry for withholding information, and trying to bring a hacker into this alliance's ranks. I’m ready to accept my punishment.[/quote]

[url="http://pastebin.com/eWWty7AC"]Linky[/url]. Gonna enjoy watching RIA bury you. Truly.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='29 April 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1272518798' post='2279497']
[url="http://pastebin.com/eWWty7AC"]Linky[/url]. Gonna enjoy watching RIA bury you. Truly.
[/quote]

Yes it was Jason and I like he stated earlier. <_< Seriously people a group of hackers now?

Yes Tilton, many of us had made up our minds before, and many such minds were dedicated to protecting you.

I will echo Blue Lightning's thoughts here. Even if by the Grace of Johan you are innocent, there is a time to move on. You've abused many a friendship and much or all of this so called 'political' good will you claim to have.

Farewell.

[quote][22:31:40] <%Ginko>I heard |Jason8| did the ria hacking
[22:32:23] <~Tilly> According to him
[22:34:42] <&|Jason8|> yep.
[22:34:43] <&|Jason8|> i did it
[22:35:13] <%Moo-Cows> I knew it was you[/quote]

Jason posses the same useragent, possesed access to the servers and IPs, AND OPENLY admits to doing it...sooo there's more evidence pointing to Jason then there is Tilton?