Joint Statement from RIA and PC

Thunder Strike

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In light of this, I think a lot of people lost a few points in my book for all of the saber rattling about protecting Tilton, as all these logs did was further corroborate the same things RIA has been saying, but there were some who just wanted to see war, not justice.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='29 April 2010 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1272515290' post='2279389']
A joke is showing her the website were all the RoK and RIA passwords were stored and showing her a script of how those forums were hacked?
[/quote]

If you actually have a list of the RIA passwords please post them, it would be interesting to see; since by your own admission you 'hacked' because one of your founder admins used the password 'aaaaaa'.

[color="#0000FF"]Well, this is good to see. Go us. And a bit of a relief as well. Before I read this I had assumed we had signed something with PC. That we have not I am glad to see as the fact that we will finally be able to deal with this nuisance.[/color]

[quote name='Tilton53' date='29 April 2010 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1272515364' post='2279392']
You know what crazyisraelie RIA had it out for me from day one when Hyper's first damning evidence on the TOP forums was the I had posted on car forum the state I live in and he had traced the IP that accessed the accounts back to that state.
[/quote]

Any prove of this? Because I never saw any.

[quote name='crazyisraelie' date='29 April 2010 - 12:32 AM' timestamp='1272515508' post='2279401']
Any prove of this? Because I never saw any.
[/quote]

You're welcome to ask Saber who deleted Hyper's post from the forums; Baring that we can start pulling out the logs where when TOP members were asked what Hyper posted, they as far to say he had bank account details.

I for one, will be eager to sit and watch Tilton wield all that political power he has sitting there unused, to smite the evil RIA and PC.

In all seriousness Tilton, you probably should STFU about context. its irrelevant when you admit to the crime.

[quote name='goldielax25' date='28 April 2010 - 08:30 PM' timestamp='1272515440' post='2279396']
In light of this, I think a lot of people lost a few points in my book for all of the saber rattling about protecting Tilton, as all these logs did was further corroborate the same things RIA has been saying, but there were some who just wanted to see war, not justice.
[/quote]

Will echo this gentlemen as he sums up my thoughts. Some serious points have been lost in my books for those who were willing to throw away all pretense of loyalty within this side for one man. If GOD-NpO can sort their business out, it's not asking a lot for people to mind their business when RIA has to deal with someone who hacked their boards as well as RoK's - and has plenty of evidence proving it.

People will seek to split us in the coming months endlessly, your guards have to be up to people pulling on emotion or else it's all our @#$%.

As someone that firmly believed in Tilton's innocence all I can do at this point is offer my apologies to all those I came down so hard on especially RIA. I am embarrassed that I stood up for someone that places no value in friendship, honesty, or respect. Its the people that went to bat for him and spent hours on this matter I feel for at the moment.

Tilton, I wish you had the balls to man up and at the very least attempt to redeem yourself by coming clean... that seems to be an unrealistic expectation which makes you beyond pathetic.

So, all the technical evidence that can't really be faked very easily was not enough proof, but IRC logs--the most often and most easily faked "evidence"--is enough?

:v:

Yeah, welcome to Planet Bob. My nation is an idiocracy.

Fake e: hold on, hold on. I just opened the slideshow to cover my butt. Screenshots of java chat? did someone roll 4 13-sided dice for a summon EphriamGrey? I'm sending PC my chiropractor bill, my head almost just rolled off trying to keep up with my eyes. Is this 2007?

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote]<KaitlinK[RoK]> You are pathetic
<Tilly> And you're entitled to your opinion
<Tilly> I hate to see one friend who I have been joking with for 3 months blow !@#$ up
<Tilly> but Congrats
<KaitlinK[RoK]> Knock it off.
<KaitlinK[RoK]> You brought this on yourself by digging this hole.
<KaitlinK[RoK]> I believed in you like a fool
<KaitlinK[RoK]> Its lanna and bros I feel bad for
<Tilly> Kaitlink I dug no such hole, I have spent 3 months of my life now defending myself from retarded !@#$ like this; If people are going to believe that was actually an addmission of quilt so be it, I can't spend another 3 or 4 months convincing everybody on CN I didn't do it; If you can't trust me after 2 years of CN relationships then so be it. And if Lanna had really felt I did this she should have g
<Tilly> one to RIA months ago when we started joking about this.
<Tilly> had gone*[/quote]

Also RIA says they have evidence that I showed Lanna how I did the hacking, I am still waiting for someone to show me that.

[quote]So, all the technical evidence that can't really be faked very easily was not enough proof, but IRC logs--the most often and most easily faked "evidence"--is enough?[/quote]

I know right? XD

Though in fairness, Lanna is so distraught about this I have a hard time believing she's just making it up, lol.

Lanna has been and will always be a caring and sincere player in this game. She is outgoing and friendly, and quite frankly, one of the most lovable personalities I know in Cyber Nations. The fact that someone like you could willingly put her into a situation like this disgusts me.

I just hope that one day you get what's coming to you for abusing the trust that people had placed into you. Your best course of option is to stop posting in this thread and start manning up to your actions.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='28 April 2010 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1272516539' post='2279424']
So it was you that hacked my home? You took away two and a half year of history from a community. I hope you are really pleased with yourself. I hope you feel it was worth it.

Why did you do it? Answer me that.
[/quote]

I'm with AvT here. Seriously that is messed up. You set not only RIA, but presumably RoK and many others behind as well. I, as a former member of RoK for almost 2 years, will not forgive you of this crime.

[quote name='Mansa Musa' date='29 April 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1272516485' post='2279423']
Lanna has been and will always be a caring and sincere player in this game. She is outgoing and friendly, and quite frankly, one of the most lovable personalities I know in Cyber Nations. The fact that someone like you could willingly put her into a situation like this disgusts me.

I just hope that one day you get what's coming to you for abusing the trust that people had placed into you. Your best course of option is to stop posting in this thread and start manning up to your actions.
[/quote]

Mansa Musa, I have known Lanna since back before the days of Coldfront in Esper.net; The fact that a 3 month conversation of jokes and stupidity about the whole situation from day one has come to a single day of logs being quoted so far out of what it really means amazes me. If Lanna really thought I had done this, she should have told RIA when we started joking about this months ago, not let me apply to TYR. But like I quoted before with Kaitlink many people had already made up their minds about this; I can't stem to change everyone's opinion.

[quote name='Tilton53' date='29 April 2010 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1272516875' post='2279432']
Mansa Musa, I have known Lanna since back before the days of Coldfront in Esper.net; The fact that a 3 month conversation of jokes and stupidity about the whole situation from day one has come to a single day of logs being quoted so far out of what it really means amazes me. If Lanna really thought I had done this, she should have told RIA when we started joking about this months ago, not let me apply to TYR. But like I quoted before with Kaitlink many people had already made up their minds about this; I can't stem to change everyone's opinion.
[/quote]

Didn't seem like she was kidding or joking to me, bross. In fact it seems like she was constantly reminding you of [i]hacking our forums[/i] and then all you did was [i]admit to it[/i]. Funny stuff, I agree. She seems to have laughed so much about it she made herself depressed. Funny how that works.

You levied an attack against communities within Bob and sought to pit friend against friend with your lies. You damaged my home.

You, after being exposed, still seek to weasel out of responsibility for your actions.

I hope you get what is coming to you but for my part let me make sure to inform you, as if you didn't already know, that you are indeed an enemy of Ragnarok.