New Frontier

Silence- 5 don't really know them.
NATO- 3 seems pretty dead in the water
Global Order of Darkness-8 Good allies
We Are Perth Army-3 horrible at war
Global Democratic Alliance-2 cowards.
World Federation- 6 You guys have come a long way
Argent- 6 Good fighters
The Phoenix Federation- 2 Pacifican lapdogs..
Genesis- N/A Don't know anything about them
Imperial Assault Alliance- N/A Don't know anything about them.
Regnum Invictorum- 3 Purple
New Sith Order- 4 you try too hard
The Resistance- N/A Don't know you
Asgaard- N/A Don't know you
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism- 6 Seem pretty cool
Greenland Republic- 6 Pretty cool guys.
Phoenix Rising- 6 Improved version of GGA
AGW Overlords- N/A Who?
Ubercon- N/A Who?
Carpe Diem- N/A Don't know them.
iFOK- 7 Good alies
Coalition of Christian Countries- 4 A little strange
Monos Archein- 3 Seem inactive and unorganized
Valhalla- 5 Good fighters
United Commonwealth of Nations- 2 what a joke
The United Front- N/A
Green Old Party- 8 Good guys
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics- 2 Joke.
Union of Integrated National Entities- 3 Keve is pretty cool though
\m/- 5 Alright
Order of the Black Rose- N/A don't know you well.
Echelon- 2 Joke.
Ronin- N/A
The German Empire- 2 Dying
The Corporation- N/A
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes- 8 Great group of guys
The Sweet Oblivion- N/A
Grand Global Alliance- 1 Brookbank is a joke with an overinflated ego and a victimization complex, Dementual is the only reason they get a point.
Federation of Allied Republics- N/A
Gondor- N/A

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color="#0000FF"]Silence - 7/10: A solid bunch. Good folks. Nothing remarkable though.
NATO - 8/10: Good decent alliance. You know their word means something.
Global Order of Darkness - 5/10: Xiphosis is a hothead. Solid alliance, however. Decent enough treaty partner I suppose.
We Are Perth Army - 4/10: A joke. Always has been.
Global Democratic Alliance - 6/10: An alright alliance.
World Federation - 3/10: Full of ghosts and inactive members. All low ANS. Horrible alliance.
Argent - 9/10: Good coordinated alliance. I like them.
The Phoenix Federation - 9/10: See above.
Genesis - 6/10: They've seen better days.
Imperial Assault Alliance - 6/10: They have some people I like, but they've allied themselves to Athens.
Regnum Invictorum - 9/10: Good alliance. Solid people. Worthwhile allies.
New Sith Order - 10/10: Words cannot express the high opinion I hold for this alliance. Fantastic bunch. Trustworthy, bold, interesting, innovative, brilliant. They also do things, which something this world of timid sheep doesn't really do these days. The world needs more alliances like the NSO.
The Resistance - 1/10: Another cookie cutter alliance.
Asgaard - 1/10: See above.
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 0/10: Insecure bullies. Cowards. Should never have reformed. They will get theirs.
Greenland Republic - 2/10: Has been slowly being absorbed into MK for over a year now. Was much better under Celtic. Should disband already.
Phoenix Rising - 1/10: Another cookie cutter alliance.
AGW Overlords - 7/10: Small group, but they have spirit.
Ubercon - 1/10: Another cookie cutter alliance.
Carpe Diem - 9/10: Loyal allies. Great people. One of my favorite alliances.
iFOK - 1/10: Annoying people. Acts as a provocateur for FOK. Kind of a pathetic role if you ask me.
Coalition of Christian Countries - 6/10: Loyal allies. I like them.
Monos Archein - 1/10: Has been on the decline since Kaitlin left for RoK. Wasn't even that good to start. Should disband already.
Valhalla - 9/10: Active bunch. Well coordinated. Solid alliance.
United Commonwealth of Nations - 1/10: Another cookie cutter group.
The United Front - 2/10: That loudmouth triumvir of theirs annoys me.
Green Old Party - 2/10: Neutral alliance. Worthless existence.
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics - 6/10: Overall solid alliance.
Union of Integrated National Entities - 5/10: Nothing remarkable about them.
\m/ - 7/10: Any alliance with Starfox at the helm can't be that bad.
Order of the Black Rose - 3/10: Rubbish alliance. Turns me off with their elitist attitude. For an alliance so haughty they hardly do anything to warrant it. Worthless alliance.
Echelon - 8/10: Active, thoughtful bunch. I like them.
Ronin - 7/10: Good group. I like them.
The German Empire - 1/10: Disband.
The Corporation - 2/10: Another worthless cookie cutter. The thing is this one pretends that its decent.
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes - 1/10: This alliance's existence is a joke. Of course, a bad joke is the only reason this alliance came into being anyway, so hardly surprising.
The Sweet Oblivion - 9/10: Another great alliance. Active, loyal, and trustworthy.
Grand Global Alliance - 5/10: Its getting better.
Federation of Allied Republics - 5/10: Decent enough group I suppose.
Gondor 0//10: Cheyenne. [/color]

Silence - 5. Never had any experience with them..
NATO - 3. They know why.
Global Order of Darkness - 7. Pretty great people.
We Are Perth Army - 4. What do they ever do?
Global Democratic Alliance - 4. //
World Federation - 3. "Shoot first, never ask questions" is a pretty poor policy.
Argent - 5. No experience with them.
The Phoenix Federation - 3. No experience with them post-Karma, so I can't say that my opinion of them has changed.
Genesis - 6. Seem like a good bunch, haven't had much experience with them (again).
Imperial Assault Alliance - 6. What happened to Mathias?
Regnum Invictorum - 4. Inactivity and incompetency.
New Sith Order - 4. Most NSO posters make me cringe.
The Resistance - 3. They know why.
Asgaard - 5. Never spoken with them.
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 1.
Greenland Republic - 9. Fantastic alliance.
Phoenix Rising - 5. No
AGW Overlords - 5. experience
Ubercon - 5. with
Carpe Diem - 5. them.
iFOK - 6. Asi asi.
Coalition of Christian Countries - 5. Speaking of alliances that never do anything.
Monos Archein - 5. Never had any etc. etc.
Valhalla - 3. Still the Valhalla of yesteryear.
United Commonwealth of Nations - 5. No practical experience.
The United Front - 5.
Green Old Party - 5.
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics - 5.
Union of Integrated National Entities - 8. Hey baby.
\m/ - 5. Past policies were atrocious, new approach is intriguing and looks positive.
Order of the Black Rose - 5.
Echelon - 3.
Ronin - 8. Airme.
The German Empire - 4.
The Corporation - 5.
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes - 5.
The Sweet Oblivion - 3.
Grand Global Alliance - 4.
Federation of Allied Republics - 8.
Gondor - 8.

Rebel Virginia, define cookie cutter alliance if you would be so kind. I'd love to know what about FAR is so radically different than anyone else to have earned more than 1-2 points in your book besides Mr Damsky being there.

I'll give my ratings once I have time to put some thought into it.

[quote name='Uralica' date='21 April 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1271912979' post='2270315']
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 6, I don't always agree with their methods, but you know what? [b]They aren't exactly malignant demons either.[/b]
[/quote]

I resent this remark :((

Silence: 4
NATO: 2
Global Order of Darkness: 5
We Are Perth Army: 4
Global Democratic Alliance: 2
World Federation: 3
Argent: 6
The Phoenix Federation: 1
Genesis: 5
Imperial Assault Alliance: 9001
Regnum Invictorum: 2
New Sith Order: 2
The Resistance: 3
Asgaard: 4
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism: 2
Greenland Republic: 10
Phoenix Rising: 3
AGW Overlords: 4
Ubercon: 4
Carpe Diem: 4
iFOK: 2
Coalition of Christian Countries: 0
Monos Archein: 5
Valhalla: 2
United Commonwealth of Nations: 3
The United Front: 2
Green Old Party: 1
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics: 4
Union of Integrated National Entities: 7
\m/: 0
Order of the Black Rose: 9
Echelon: 6
Ronin: 2
The German Empire: 2
The Corporation: 1
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes: 5 (only because imbored is thar. Otherwise, 2)
The Sweet Oblivion: 2
Grand Global Alliance: 1
Federation of Allied Republics: 3
Gondor: 2

Silence 5
NATO 4
Global Order of Darkness 8
We Are Perth Army 6
Global Democratic Alliance 1
Argent 5
The Phoenix Federation 4 (-2 for Mhawk)
Genesis 7
Imperial Assault Alliance 5
New Sith Order 4
The Resistance 5
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism 8
Greenland Republic 6
Carpe Diem 5
iFOK 6
Coalition of Christian Countries 2
Monos Archein 4
Valhalla 4
Green Old Party 3 (Republicans suck)
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics 3
\m/ 4
Order of the Black Rose 5
Echelon 2
Ronin 5
The German Empire 5
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes 5
The Sweet Oblivion 3
Grand Global Alliance 2

Only graded the alliances I've heard of.

Silence
NATO - 8 Despite what has happened to them they are moving foward as always
Global Order of Darkness - Ahahahahahahahahahahaha -Nuclear Launch Detected-
We Are Perth Army - 6 Tough S-O-B's when we fought them awhile back
Global Democratic Alliance - 7, Constantly hounded for being ex-Hegemonic but still doing their thing
World Federation - 7, Onward and upward
Argent
The Phoenix Federation - 7,Don't let those douche bags keep you down, keep fighting the good fight
Genesis - 6 loved them back in the day but dont see them much anymore
Imperial Assault Alliance - Not enough experience with them to comment
Regnum Invictorum - 8, A decent non-sleazy alliance on CN??? INCONCIEVABLE!!!!
New Sith Order - 9, One word "Ivan", well actually James too
The Resistance
Asgaard
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 5, Mixed feelings about you guys,
Greenland Republic 4, lost some respect for you in recent times
Phoenix Rising
AGW Overlords
Ubercon
Carpe Diem -
iFOK
Coalition of Christian Countries
Monos Archein
Valhalla 6, Mixed feelings but more positive than negative
United Commonwealth of Nations
The United Front
Green Old Party
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics
Union of Integrated National Entities
\m/ - 7, same thuggish attitude mixed with new found common sense, I'm starting to like it
Order of the Black Rose
Echelon - 9, no alliance couldve have gone through what you have and still be holding together, Your loyalty knows no bounds
Ronin
The German Empire
The Corporation
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes
The Sweet Oblivion
Grand Global Alliance - 6, not the greatest leadership ive ever seen but you're still around and hopefully this new direction will take you somewhere
Federation of Allied Republics
Gondor - 4, Your posts make your alliance look like a bunch douchebags, no offense

Edited by BlkAK47002

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='22 April 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1271970385' post='2271075']
Rebel Virginia, define cookie cutter alliance if you would be so kind. I'd love to know what about FAR is so radically different than anyone else to have earned more than 1-2 points in your book besides Mr Damsky being there.

I'll give my ratings once I have time to put some thought into it.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I have a great deal of respect for MrDamsky. As for cookie cutter, I am sure you can figure out what I mean. Unremarkable alliances unworthy of existence in my eyes. They should just disband. They contribute nothing to this world. Should they wish for a real leader, however, and earn their keep, I am always waiting.

Also, I am glad that my opinion of your alliance matters so much to you that you have been triggered to ask this question. Since I know you're wondering, no, you still do not have my approval nor my blessing.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='22 April 2010 - 07:17 PM' timestamp='1271978242' post='2271251']
[color="#0000FF"]I have a great deal of respect for MrDamsky. As for cookie cutter, I am sure you can figure out what I mean. Unremarkable alliances unworthy of existence in my eyes. They should just disband. They contribute nothing to this world. Should they wish for a real leader, however, and earn their keep, I am always waiting.

Also, I am glad that my opinion of your alliance matters so much to you that you have been triggered to ask this question. Since I know you're wondering, no, you still do not have my approval nor my blessing.[/color]
[/quote]

No, your approval is not what interests me, it's how you defined so many alliances cookie cutters without actually knowing any of them.

Your opinion that an alliance provides nothing without even knowing them says all that I would need to know about you actually.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='22 April 2010 - 07:00 PM' timestamp='1271980797' post='2271310']
No, your approval is not what interests me, it's how you defined so many alliances cookie cutters without actually knowing any of them.
[/quote]

He's RV, he doesn't need sense or logic to have an opinion. Just an audience.

Silence - 8 - <3 our brown buddies
NATO - 7.5 - Always walks with a good attitude, -1 now that Wentworth is gone
Global Order of Darkness - 6 - Same thing as Mixoux, don't like you really, but at least you do it right
We Are Perth Army - 5 - Don't know you guys terribly well, but i've no reason to dislike you.
Global Democratic Alliance - 6 - I'm glad you haven't thrown in the towel.
World Federation - 4 - nice guys, but your one dust-up last fall was handled very weakly. I expect better in the future.
Argent - 7 - I like a couple of your members and I like your general attitude about things
The Phoenix Federation - 7 - ...but PC came from you...
Genesis - 4 - I really expected a better performance last war.
Imperial Assault Alliance - 7 - In the end, only one SW alliance will remain.
Regnum Invictorum - 6.5 - Good allies, -1 for the name change though, Regnum makes me think Rectum :/
New Sith Order - N/A - biased.
The Resistance - 3 - stagnation-city is my basis
Asgaard - 6 - don't like your allies, but you do seem to be a solid, new alliance.
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 5 - +2 for Lamuella, -2 for the group techraids
Greenland Republic - 3 - needs more Drai, less stagnation.
Phoenix Rising - 7 - I like all I've seen so far.
AGW Overlords - N/A - I really have NO perception of your alliance.
Ubercon - 2 - +2 for Loki
Carpe Diem - 8 - <3 the best allies one could ever have
iFOK - 3 - according to your own poll Kriek, we're still better liked :smug:
Coalition of Christian Countries - 3 - eww, Christians?
Monos Archein - 1 - Cpt. Godzilla should write a book on how to take a decent alliance and destroy it in 9 months. Just merge or disband already.
Valhalla - 6.5 - Pretty solid, but sometimes stupid.
United Commonwealth of Nations - 5 - better than USN, but I don't know much beyond that.
The United Front - 6 - dunno much, hasn't been bad so far.
Green Old Party - 0 - WAE
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics - 7 - A stand-up crew here
Union of Integrated National Entities - 6 - decent alliance, don't know a tremendous amount
\m/ - 6 - entertaining to say the least, it's gone up recently. I'm glad you're not as annoying as when you reformed.
Order of the Black Rose - 3 - ODPs SUCK!
Echelon - 5 - No reason to hate you, nothing that impresses me.
Ronin - 7 - AirMe's a good poster, will stick to his principles. Idk anyone else though.
The German Empire - 2 - Every time I see an Alliance Announcement from you, I think it's a disbandment notice.
The Corporation - 2 - Terribly overrated. Where mergers go to die.
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes - 2 - meh
The Sweet Oblivion - 5 - I've again no reason to hate you, but little reason to like you. I did like how you jumped in selflessly for TOP though.
Grand Global Alliance - 2-7 - the range of your good and bad tendencies. I'm not sure what to think.
Federation of Allied Republics - 7 - seems like a solid crew here that wants to do something in Bob.
Gondor - 7 - Lotr alliance!

Edited by KainIIIC

Silence: N/A
NATO: N/A
Global Order of Darkness: N/A
We Are Perth Army: 6 - I'm partial to them for surviving so long, honestly.
Global Democratic Alliance: 1 - Possibly the most ill-planned, ill-perpetrated and pathetic war effort I've ever seen. That they had the gall to make comments like "Where would GOD be if not for their nukes? orite under GDA boots" is just even more pathetic. Considering warchest levels, even an absolutely non-nuclear alliance would've steamrolled over them. That they still act like they're the !@#$ just blows my mind.
World Federation: Pretty cool, especially when Enrage's a little gone from the sticky-icky.
Argent: N/A - Don't know on a personal level and their old Citadel mates never really have a terrible lot to say about them, so. I do consider Janax a relatively mild dude on the other side, but I have no idea if he's still around or what.
The Phoenix Federation: 1 - Stuck in and showed some spine in the only actually unjust war they ever fought in, but conspired and bailed when it actually mattered to people who actually thought pretty well of them - not just as pawns and ridiculed to the nth ones at that.
Genesis: 9 - Pretty awesome, even if Templar is perpetually suspicious of me :P He'll come around some day. Maybe.
Imperial Assault Alliance: 6 - Can easily be a 7 depending on how reckless Chimaera's feeling. Was pretty ticked with the infighting during the last war that they so eagerly jumped to participate in, but aside from that, -shrug-.
Regnum Invictorum: N/A
New Sith Order: 6 - Aside from a few people who will always be terrible douches in my book [Corinan, Heft, etc] these guys aren't deserving of half the crap they catch and are aight.
The Resistance: 6 - I'm relatively sure some of my mates from Karma ended up here, so that's a big plus, but I haven't talked to them since, so I dunno.
Asgaard: 5-6 - Not half bad guys, but I hope they realize what douches some of the company they keep are eventually. Was sad to see them leave Maroon, but it's alright.
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism: 5 - Would be a lot higher, but something about signing with NpO just strikes me so, so wrong for a reformed GOONS - even if the treaty is gone now. Do like to have them back around though, and they still have some of 'that' energy that made us get along so well last time around, so yeah. Probably would be closer to an 8 under other circumstances.
Greenland Republic: 8 - Pretty cash atm.
Phoenix Rising: N/A
AGW Overlords: N/A
Ubercon: N/A
Carpe Diem: N/A
iFOK: 8 - Will be an 8 for as long as they have folks like Ares and Mike, great company is great.
Coalition of Christian Countries: 8 - Religious differences [as vast and massive as they are] aside, I have a true appreciation for how these guys carry themselves. They're kind of like the polar opposites of us, and there's something to be respected about that.
Monos Archein: 10 - Hardships aside, an alliance I've always been happy to be allied to and loved to watch grow.
Valhalla: 6 - Lot of disdain for the side they chose and all it stands for, but like NSO the actual people involved in Valhalla aren't worth half the hate they catch. Still would probably burn them to the ground given the chance, but I wouldn't relish this one at all and it'd be pure necessity from war.
United Commonwealth of Nations: N/A
The United Front: N/A
Green Old Party: N/A
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics: 1 - Not even worth my time to type anything out besides to just say: Absolute fail and surrender monkeys.
Union of Integrated National Entities: N/A
\m/: 8 - Back and in fine form, puts a big smile on my face.
Order of the Black Rose: 7 - Would be an 8 but they made OOC references in a recent announcements and I had to mourn the death of a tradition of [albeit cheesy] OBR RP'ing. Who, if not OBR, can maintain that mantle? D:
Echelon: See FEAR. Add one because Tela makes me laugh on a fairly regular basis.
Ronin: 7 - So much has changed between us, but in a good way.
The German Empire: N/A
The Corporation: 8 - Hope I'm always allied to you Kev, iClean, regardless of where you guys end up. Always enjoy our debates a great deal, not many people are willing to go 'deep' on politics.
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes: N/A
The Sweet Oblivion: N/A - Easy to hate and probably deserved, but not knowing first-hand I'll hold off.
Grand Global Alliance: N/A - Assuming JB can get a handle on his paranoia, you guys have a real chance to make something of GGA again and I'd be the first to stand up and applaud. I remember when GGA wasn't a joke, and I wouldn't be sad to see the ship right itself.
Federation of Allied Republics: N/A
Gondor: N/A

[quote]Global Order of Darkness - 3 - Member of SF is plus, quality alliance, but they seem to hate ex heg alliances a lot which I don't like[/quote]

It's got more to do with recognizing who my opponents are and not !@#$%-footing around it, or harboring delusions that anyone would take an extended olive branch. That's been tried with absolute failure, so yeah.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='22 April 2010 - 07:09 PM' timestamp='1271988554' post='2271468']
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics: 1 - Not even worth my time to type anything out besides to just say: Absolute fail and [b]surrender monkeys.[/b]
[/quote]

What do you mean by "Surrender Monkey"?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='22 April 2010 - 01:45 PM' timestamp='1271961916' post='2270895']

The Resistance - 1/10: Another cookie cutter alliance.
Asgaard - 1/10: See above.

[/quote]
So, how is we (Asgaard) a cookie cutter alliance?

Edited by Mustakrakish II

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='22 April 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1271988554' post='2271468']
Argent: N/A - Don't know on a personal level and their old Citadel mates never really have a terrible lot to say about them, so. I do consider Janax a relatively mild dude on the other side, but I have no idea if he's still around or what.
[/quote]

I'm always around and we are our own side. Heck, until this last little blow up, our only war action was fighting for Karma with our Umbraillure friends.
We tend to fight for what we think is right, not based on who the friends of our friends are or what they are doing. (and this is an explanation of our thinking, not a judgement or shot at anyone, just to be clear).

There are alliances we wouldn't consider allying with, but not because of any "sides" but because we just don't care for their actions, past and/or present.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='22 April 2010 - 07:10 PM' timestamp='1271992210' post='2271540']
[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=2619]Nine days is pretty quick. No?[/url]
[/quote]

Might interest you to look into the fates of those we surrendered to. :smug:

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='22 April 2010 - 08:22 PM' timestamp='1271992909' post='2271557']
Might interest you to look into the fates of those we surrendered to. :smug:
[/quote]

Took two years to do it, but yeah.

Please don't tell me that your surrendering was part of some plan to come back and annihilate your enemies.

Nope. Our surrendering was part of the collapse of the entire coalition, and was made grudgingly after MK had made the decision to pull out as well. We went in with every intention of staying in, whereas FEAR's outright nullified MDP's to avoid taking any damage whatsoever and done their utmost to coward away from every fight.

It's nice to try to compare them though.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='22 April 2010 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1271993375' post='2271568']
Nope. Our surrendering was part of the collapse of the entire coalition, and was made grudgingly after MK had made the decision to pull out as well. We went in with every intention of staying in, whereas FEAR's outright nullified MDP's to avoid taking any damage whatsoever and done their utmost to coward away from every fight.

It's nice to try to compare them though.
[/quote]

You're the one that used the terms 'surrender monkey' and 'quick to flee'.

What's it like being a hypocrite?

[quote name='Vilien' date='22 April 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1271964610' post='2270953']
Valhalla - 3. Still the Valhalla of yesteryear.
[/quote]

Preacher man talking on TV,
puttin' down the rock and roll.
Wants me to send a donation
'cause he's worried about my soul.
He said, "Jesus walked on the water."
And I know that it's true.
But sometimes I think that preacher man
would like to do a little walking too.
But I ain't asking nobody for nothin'
if I can't get it on my own.
If you don't like the way I'm livin'
you just leave this long haired country boy alone.

[quote name='Voytek' date='22 April 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1271913388' post='2270328']
Valhalla - 4. I disagree with almost everything that comes out of Hal's mouth but they seem to do well enough for themselves.
[/quote]

I don't expect anyone to agree with exactly everything I say (including my own government) 100% of the time. I also respect your opinion, if that opinion is coming from your own mind based on having actually read what I've written, and not from some script provided to you by someone else. I also am far from perfect. However, I am confident enough in the views I express to believe I get it right far more often than I get wrong.

Edited by ChairmanHal

Well, this'll be outdated since I haven't been around lately. "Lesser Giants" is an odd term, but it's better than say [i]mid-major.[/i]

--

Silence - 6.5. Decent peeps, but the whole deal with Loopy leaving "without authorization" or whatever was kind of silly.

NATO - 4. Ehh.

Global Order of Darkness - Bias, but I'm going to say 8. It's a great place to be, but there's still a lot of things we need to work on. Hopefully I'll get to pitch in once I reclaim my free time from the abyss of school.

We Are Perth Army - 6. Perseverance is an admirable trait.

Global Democratic Alliance - 3. Ehh. Let's not.

World Federation - 6.5. Pretty decent people.

Argent - 5. I really don't know much about you.

The Phoenix Federation - 3. Don't like you, but you're at least respectable. I might be more pissed than anything because of all the OOC crap that helped cause/influence events back in December. Ruined a perfectly good war.

Genesis - 7. I like the peeps who post in the embassy on our boards. Especially Templar, because anyone who gives Z !@#$ gets points in my book :P

Imperial Assault Alliance - 6. Never met him, but looking from a distance Chimaera seems like one heck of a leader.

Regnum Invictorum - ?. I honestly have no idea who the heck you are. Probably a good thing, with a name like that.

New Sith Order - 6. I still like the style, although it can grate in large amounts. Also, it's hard not to respect what you did during the war.

The Resistance - 5. You seem okay when you aren't announcing crazy policies over a couple of people PMing you.

Asgaard - 5. Don't know you. At all.

Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 5. Ehhh. Mix likes you, but I dunno.

Greenland Republic - 8. $%&@ you, Shamed. $%&@ you and $%&@ Sidney Crosby too.

Phoenix Rising - ?. I have no idea who the heck you are, either.

AGW Overlords - ?. Same.

Ubercon - ?. Oh, this isn't good.

Carpe Diem - 5. *shrug*

iFOK - 7. Pretty solid folks, plus you have GFL. On my list of people I'd dearly love for us to get to know better.

Coalition of Christian Countries - 7.5. I like you. Maybe it's leftover good vibes from fighting a war that didn't turn into a back-alley knifefight, but I like you.

Monos Archein - 8. Sup, Zilla?

Valhalla - 7. A year-plus later, and I still quite dislike ChairmanHal. Bud's cool though. Pretty decent alliance by all indications.

United Commonwealth of Nations - 5. *shrug*

The United Front - 5. Same as above.

Green Old Party - ?. I haven't the slightest clue who you are.

Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics - 4. Eh, we'll see. They seemed pretty determined to wake up all the old hates earlier on in the year.

Union of Integrated National Entities - 2. Your leader or whatever, the dude who insists on using poorly MS Painted Grimace faces? He's an idiot. I'm sorry, but there it is.

\m/ - 5.5. Decent enough people, but I'd really rather you kick the whole persistent retardation thing.

Order of the Black Rose - 6.5. The RP is a change of pace in a good way. Do a bit more of it, please?

Echelon - 4. Ehhh, let's not go there. We'll see if things ever change, but I wouldn't care to lay money on it.

Ronin - 7. AirMe's a pretty chill guy.

The German Empire - 1. May I suggest less couping?

The Corporation - 8. iClean is easily one of my five favorite non-GOD people in CN, and the rest of them are awesome dudes as well.

Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes - 5. *shrug*

The Sweet Oblivion - 3. Let's not go there, either.

Grand Global Alliance - 4. Fixing GGA is a labor worthy of Sisyphus. Hopefully the leadership has the perseverance necessary to do it.

Federation of Allied Republics - 3. Lol.

Gondor - 5. I don't know you, but Cheyenne makes me laugh.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='22 April 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1271993642' post='2271573']
You're the one that used the terms 'surrender monkey' and 'quick to flee'.

What's it like being a hypocrite?
[/quote]

You're trying too hard.