Rating Alliances 2: The Lesser Giants

New Frontier

I want to make a list here too but I've never heard of most of you people since I'm so new. Thanks for the warm welcome to Bob though, can't wait to get nuked by more of you in the future :nuke:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silence - ???
NATO - 5 - I really don't know enough about the current NATO. All my feelings are based on the actions of 07 NATO.
Global Order of Darkness - 7 - Good people from what I've seen so far.
We Are Perth Army - 7 - I still love WAPA for attacking us out of the blue all those years ago. What good times.
Global Democratic Alliance - 3 - I didn't really know much until they pretended to be important by sanctioning Gramlines.
World Federation - ???
Argent - 5 - I know nothing
The Phoenix Federation - 4 - Part of me will never forget the UJW, even though it was so long ago
Genesis - 5 - I know nothing
Imperial Assault Alliance - 6 - I don't really know why, I just have a good feeling about these guys.
Regnum Invictorum - ???
New Sith Order - 5 - I used to hate these guys but they've been steadily improving over the last couple months.
The Resistance - ???
Asgaard - 8 - a great group
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 6 - One of the most humorous alliances out there.
Greenland Republic - 5 - tbh I haven't paid much attention to what these guys do
Phoenix Rising - ???
AGW Overlords - ???
Ubercon - I feel like I should know these guys
Carpe Diem - ???
iFOK - 7 - I like FOK too.
Coalition of Christian Countries - 5 - I don't know a lot about them
Monos Archein - 5 - don't know
Valhalla - 5 - Used to hate them, have gained a bunch of respect
United Commonwealth of Nations - Didn't they just disband?
The United Front - ???
Green Old Party - ???
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics - 5 - I don't know enough
Union of Integrated National Entities - 5 - I know very little
\m/ - 7 - We're getting there.
Order of the Black Rose - 5 - No opinion.
Echelon - 3 - The whole thing with PC exposed their silliness
Ronin - 5 - All I know about them is AirMe and he's not bad I suppose.
The German Empire - 5 - don't know a lot except for people who used to be there.
The Corporation - 8 - Good people and a promising alliance.
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes - 7 - they know fun
The Sweet Oblivion - 2 - From somebody who watched the TSO-MCXA split happen, I have little to no respect for these guys.
Grand Global Alliance - 4 - A few months ago this would have been a 1. JB is trying hard to fix GGA and I respect that but I am still reserving judgment.
Federation of Allied Republics - ???
Gondor - 5 - no opinion

NATO [b]5[/b] - The fact that I don't even know if Anu Drake (whom I like) is still in a gov position, says enough. You're on the other side of the treaty web and I don't hear a lot about you.
Global Order of Darkness [b]8[/b] - Xiphosis and Big Z are great.
Argent [b]5[/b] - Disappointed you didn't help some of your allies during the last war. You claimed you wanted to stay neutral because of conflicting treaties, then helped TOP.
New Sith Order [b]7[/b] - I was impressed by the way you stand by your allies during the last war. -1 because some of your members like to insult my alliance whenever they can.
The Resistance [b]8[/b] - A LEO member so this must be a great alliance. Fought very well in the last war.
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism [b]7[/b] - Contact so far has been enjoyable. I need to get to know more of your gov.
Monos Archein [b]6[/b] - I don't know you well, but you seem to be the weakest Superfriend.
Valhalla [b]7[/b] - Loyal allies and cool to talk to.
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics [b]5[/b] - Mostly based on your treaties, we're just on two completely different sides.
\m/ [b]7[/b] - I like the way you play the game.
Echelon [b]4[/b] - On the other side of the treatyweb. We seem to be on opposite sides every war.
Ronin [b]7[/b] - I don't know a lot about you, but you have AirMe, which is a big plus.
The German Empire [b]7[/b] - I've known you for a long time and it's a bit of a miracle you're still around, with all the leadership changes. You've always been very loyal allies to FOK.
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes [b]9[/b] - Immature, rude, weird, insane.
Grand Global Alliance [b]3[/b] - Maybe you're a better alliance now that you have a new gov, but I still have the old GGA in mind. The one that sucked hard and was basically a joke.

Mike, clearly there is and will be a disagreement between us on how events leading up to and during the last war unfolded. I do encourage you to come find me tomorrow though, so we can iron out any differences and ill will caused by both FOK's and our (and hey, mutual (former) allies too) actions. :)

Edited by Diomede

Meh I'll give this a try :)

Silence - 5 - Don't know very much about them.
NATO - 4 - I don't like some of their allies but moving to blue was a good move.
Global Order of Darkness - 4 - Something about Xiphosis doesn't strike my fancy...
We Are Perth Army - 6 - I generally have respect for WAPA.
Global Democratic Alliance - 3 - Did the world have to know you weren't dealing with gRAMlins anymore?
World Federation - 3 - What you did to UED was pretty weak and a few other things...
Argent - 6 - Some good looking stats there.
The Phoenix Federation - 4 - You impressed me during Karma, however, it's going to take a lot more to make up for the whole Hegemony thing.
Genesis - 8 - One of CN's best in my book, I have a lot of respect for you guys.
Imperial Assault Alliance - 7 - I'm not a fan of all your allies, but your good people and some of the Blue team's best.
Regnum Invictorum - 4 - I think I preferred the old name.
New Sith Order - 5 - I don't agree with their FA moves but undeniably an alliance with more personality than most.
The Resistance - 4 -
Asgaard - 5 - A young successful alliance.
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 5 - I've got mixed feelings about these guys.
Greenland Republic - 7 - A lot of respect for these guys, one of the better blue alliances.
Phoenix Rising - 5 - Very solid growth for a newer alliance.
AGW Overlords - 4 - Needs to show the world they are alive.
Ubercon - 4 - Needs to show the world they are alive.
Carpe Diem - 5 - Looks like a decent alliance.
iFOK - 4 - I don't know about some FA choices, other than that an average alliance.
Coalition of Christian Countries - 5 - I don't know much about them but those members I met were good people.
Monos Archein - 4 - Seems to be heading downhill.
Valhalla - 4 - Meh, got some work to do to atone for the past few years.
United Commonwealth of Nations - 3 - The whole disbandment controversy didn't help that rating.
The United Front - 4 - Needs to show it's alive.
Green Old Party - 3 - Neutrals.
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics - 5 - Seems like some allies.
Union of Integrated National Entities - 7 - Objectively, has posted some good growth for a newer alliance and seems generally liked. Disappointing nuke/tech counts and bottom-heavy.
\m/ - 4 - While I don't care much for tech raiding myself I don't think in your case dropping it was the best move.
Order of the Black Rose - 5 -
Echelon - 2 - I can't think of a good thing to say about them and my experiences have been unpleasant.
Ronin - 5 - Seems like a good krew to me.
The German Empire - 2 - Looks like an unstable alliance on a downward spiral to me...
The Corporation - 5 -
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes - 3 - I'm not a fan.
The Sweet Oblivion - 2 - What your leadership did when it was still in MCXA brings your score down a lot.
Grand Global Alliance - 4 - Used to be my pick for WAE but the latest coup is actually getting them somewhere. The new leadership has a lot to do but they are getting there.
Federation of Allied Republics - 8 - I know they'd have my back any day.
Gondor - 8 - Has a very solid core of members/leaders.

Union of Integrated National Entities- 9 I love Keve and every single time he posts.

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='23 April 2010 - 06:54 AM' timestamp='1272023625' post='2271931']
Imperial Assault Alliance - 4 - Used to like them alot back in my GATO days, their reformation and subsequent attitude to ODN damaged what affection i once had. But some guys like Voodoo and such are still very cool in my book.
[/quote]

Come and meet more of us. We can be a friendly bunch. :)

Edited by The Syndic

Must ... not ... rate ... alliances ...

[b]Silence: 7[/b] - I liked OTF, I liked LEN, I like you.

[b]NATO: 7[/b] - We've had our differences, but you're a solid bunch. I wish this new and improved NATO nothing but the best.

[b]Global Order of Darkness: 9[/b] - RoK would jump in front of a freight train for you guys.

[b]We Are Perth Army: 4[/b] - I don't know you well, but you seemed to be frightened when RoK and ADI got into it verbally. I don't have a lot of respect for alliances that outright fear war.

[b]Global Democratic Alliance: 3[/b] - Just ... not a good alliance, really.

[b]World Federation: 5[/b] - Decent bunch, but I do not know you very well.

[b]Argent: 7[/b] - Yeah, I admit it ... I actually like Argent.

[b]The Phoenix Federation: 6[/b] - I honestly don't have anything against TPF. That and I :wub: JBone.

[b]Genesis: 5[/b] - I don't really know you guys.

[b]Imperial Assault Alliance: 6[/b] - Don't know you guys as well as I should ...

[b]Regnum Invictorum: 1[/b] - You can't polish a turd, guys.

[b]New Sith Order: 6[/b] - I dislike a few members a great deal, but all around the NSO are good people.

[b]The Resistance: 5[/b] - No real opinion at this point.

[b]Asgaard: 5[/b] - Same for you.

[b]Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism: 5[/b] - Amusing, but we've rarely spoken.

[b]Greenland Republic: 6[/b] - You guys are okay, but then again you have Shamed ...

[b]Phoenix Rising: 5[/b] - I don't know anything about these guys.

[b]AGW Overlords: 5[/b] - No clue.

[b]Ubercon: 7[/b] - I think RoK are one of the few alliances that actually knows these guys ... lol

[b]Carpe Diem: 5[/b] - Used to be closer. :(

[b]iFOK: 6[/b] - Seem like a good group.

[b]Coalition of Christian Countries: 5[/b] - I probably couldn't name one member.

[b]Monos Archein: 7[/b] - I used to know you a lot better, but you're still great allies.

[b]Valhalla: 6[/b] - Not bad people, really ...

[b]United Commonwealth of Nations: 4[/b] - Meh.

[b]The United Front: 5[/b] - Dunno.

[b]Green Old Party: 5[/b] - Same.

[b]Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics: 2[/b] - My experiences with FEAR since we left CDT have not been good ...

[b]Union of Integrated National Entities: 5[/b] - Keve is cool, don't know anyone else.

[b]\m/: 9[/b] - Sup, sexy?

[b]Order of the Black Rose: 5[/b] - Don't know them.

[b]Echelon: 1[/b] - Terrible. That is all I will say ...

[b]Ronin: 7[/b] - I like AirMe and Nitemare. Solid alliance.

[b]The German Empire: 4[/b] - Seem disorganized.

[b]The Corporation: 8[/b] - You lose 1/2 point for iClean, 1/2 point for Kev, 1/2 point for Archer, and 1/2 for Wermecht. :wub:

[b]Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes: 7[/b] - Do your thing, guys.

[b]The Sweet Oblivion: 3[/b] - Didn't like most of you in MCXA, don't really like you now.

[b]Grand Global Alliance: 4[/b] - At least JB is trying?

[b]Federation of Allied Republics: 5[/b] - Don't know them.

[b]Gondor: 5[/b] - Same.

Man, I gave a lot of fives ...

Edited by Van Hoo III

[b]Silence[/b] - N/A don't really know you guys
[b]NATO[/b] - 10. No comments.
[b]Global Order of Darkness[/b] - 3 Xiphosis causes in me a feeling of great distaste. Other than that, I don't know you.
[b]We Are Perth Army[/b] - 6 I like you better now :P
[b]Global Democratic Alliance[/b] - 6 Nice people, not too active though.
[b]World Federation[/b] - 4 VE puppets? :P
[b]Argent[/b] - 6 You are impressive seen from far away, but don't know better.
[b]The Phoenix Federation[/b] - 7 Very impressed with you this last war.
[b]Genesis[/b] - 7 I love you, specially Empirica, but you play too much of MK's game for me to want to be any closer :(
[b]Imperial Assault Alliance[/b] 1 Backstabbers
[b]Regnum Invictorum[/b] - 5 From the outside, you seem to have lost the fire you had :(
[b]New Sith Order[/b] - 6 You're different, not entirely bad.
[b]The Resistance[/b] - 7 I like you guys alot, just not your treaties, as much as you didn't like ours when we had a treaty.
[b]Asgaard[/b] - N7/A
[b]Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism[/b] - 3 You're entirely bad, but not terrible. You're loyal, that's why you get 3 :P
[b]Greenland Republic[/b] - 4 You seem to be disapearing in smoke :(
[b]Phoenix Rising[/b] - N/A GGA retirement agency?
[b]AGW Overlords[/b] - N/A
[b]Ubercon[/b] - 2 a Pale shade of what you used to be.
[b]Carpe Diem[/b] - 4 long time.
[b]iFOK[/b] - 3 FOK's !@#$ stirring puppets :P
[b]Coalition of Christian Countries[/b] - 9 nicest people I met.
[b]Monos Archein[/b] - 2 You also seem to be disapearing in smoke, but you're not blue team.
[b]Valhalla[/b] - 5 You're impressive. I don't like you, but you are :)
[b]United Commonwealth of Nations[/b] - ?
[b]The United Front[/b] N/A
[b]Green Old Party[/b] - 6 Some of the best neutrals this game has to offer.
[b]Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics[/b] - 7 You're good people.
[b]Union of Integrated National Entities[/b] - 7 You're good people too.
[b]\m/[/b] - 2 You're not good people. And you lack GOONS lack of class.
[b]Order of the Black Rose[/b] N/A
[b]Echelon[/b] 7 You're still alive and kicking, that earns points.
[b]Ronin[/b] - 4 honestly always seemed to me as MK puppets.
[b]The German Empire[/b] - 1 Not sure what to make of you
[b]The Corporation[/b] - 1 it's only because of iClean, or you'd get a 6
[b]Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes[/b] - 4 had positive contacts with you. Don't know anything though.
[b]The Sweet Oblivion[/b] - 8 honest, hard working people.
[b]Grand Global Alliance[/b] - 5 you're not as terrible as I expected, but I still think you should abolish the charter, you always end up not using it anyway :P
[b]Federation of Allied Republics[/b] N/A
[b]Gondor [/b] N/A

[quote name='Lusitan' date='25 April 2010 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1272249205' post='2275318']
[b]Imperial Assault Alliance[/b] 1 Backstabbers
[/quote]

We certainly have room for criticism, but what are you talking about?

[quote name='Chimaera' date='26 April 2010 - 03:47 AM' timestamp='1272250041' post='2275346']
I'm sorry, what?
[/quote]

I am referring to the first assault of the Second Unjust war where you effectivelly were promising support to our cause in our coalition channel, but then declared war against our side (specifically against Genesis, if memory serves me right).

Now, I might have missed any possible clarification you might have made on the subject, if you ever did one, but based on what I saw... well yes.

[quote name='AirMe' date='26 April 2010 - 04:10 AM' timestamp='1272251431' post='2275408']
I really am shocked at the MK puppet comments here about Ronin. If I wanted Ronin to be a puppet I would have stayed in MK.
[/quote]

I was joking and I exhagerated one bit when I said that, I thought you had a MADP with MK which, and considering MK would be the dominant part on politics, it would make you a puppet of them in pretty much every aspect (MADP implies full endorsement on all policies, etc etc etc), but I was wrong ;)

Edited by Lusitan

[quote name='Lusitan' date='25 April 2010 - 10:14 PM' timestamp='1272251624' post='2275414']
I am referring to the first assault of the Second Unjust war where you effectivelly were promising support to our cause in our coalition channel, but then declared war against our side (specifically against Genesis, if memory serves me right).

Now, I might have missed any possible clarification you might have made on the subject, if you ever did one, but based on what I saw... well yes.
[/quote]

We took some offense to the attack by TOP and co on three of our MDoAP partners. That could have been it.

[quote name='Lusitan' date='25 April 2010 - 11:14 PM' timestamp='1272251624' post='2275414']

I was joking and I exhagerated one bit when I said that, I thought you had a MADP with MK which, and considering MK would be the dominant part on politics, it would make you a puppet of them in pretty much every aspect (MADP implies full endorsement on all policies, etc etc etc), but I was wrong ;)
[/quote]

MDoAP. That has almost been canceled twice.

[quote name='The Syndic' date='26 April 2010 - 04:19 AM' timestamp='1272251979' post='2275427']
We took some offense to the attack by TOP and co on three of our MDoAP partners. That could have been it.
[/quote]

If that wasn't before TOP declared war, instead of backstabbers it would make you idiots, because then you'd be declaring war on your own side, though I heard it's a popular thing these days. But that was not the case, Genesis effectivelly changed sides when TOP declared on MK and you declared war on them while Genesis was out there defending ARES from Nemesis.

I am referring to this topic: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79447

You apparently made the choice of promising us support and then declaring against us. Again, unless you presented some explanation that I missed out :o

[quote name='AirMe' date='26 April 2010 - 04:21 AM' timestamp='1272252081' post='2275435']
MDoAP. That has almost been canceled twice.
[/quote]

My apologies :)

Edited by Lusitan

[quote name='Lusitan' date='25 April 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1272252317' post='2275443']
If that wasn't before TOP declared war, instead of backstabbers it would make you idiots, because then you'd be declaring war on your own side, though I heard it's a popular thing these days. But that was not the case, Genesis effectivelly changed sides when TOP declared on MK and you declared war on them while Genesis was out there defending ARES from Nemesis.

I am referring to this topic: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79447

You apparently made the choice of promising us support and then declaring against us. Again, unless you presented some explanation that I missed out :o
[/quote]

At the risk of going off topic, I leave with your own point that Nemesis, one of IAA's partners was being attacked, and we defend our MDoAP partners. I'm sure this does not satisfy you, but this is a discussion that should be continued elsewhere.
I'm sure Chimaera would be happy to explain our position to you any time on IRC. You can find him in #iaa. :)

[quote name='Lusitan' date='25 April 2010 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1272252317' post='2275443']

[/quote]

I wasn't in IAA at the time, but I assume the defense of MDP partners trumped dedication to a faux-moralist coalition.

The night we declared war on Genesis (which, by the way, we declared a grand total of 4 wars in as we knew that segment of the war would be over / was utterly retarded) was the night Polar backed out. We were given advance warning of such a move, which explained our switch. Prior to that, we had plans to declare on *both* sides of that war the same time that night.

It was an utterly ridiculous situation in which we attempted to fulfill our obligations to all our friends and allies at the same time. I assure you, backstabbing is NOT what occurred. Indeed I was in that coalition channel - if you think I "betrayed" anyone, ask the other side how much information I relayed. The answer, of course, is none.