The Horde Grows

[center][img]http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx175/CombatPope/The_Golden_Horde_banner.jpg?t=1270658056[/img][/center]

[center][size="5"]A Milestone Announcement from The Golden Horde.[/size][/center]

[center][img]http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/15/07/73/51/tgh_st10.jpg[/img][/center]

Today marks something special for The Horde; today on the 7th of April 2010 The Golden Horde has broken 50 members, and 500,000 Nation Strength. I will not pretend that this isn't due largely to the Merge of our great friends from the Former AA of Eldar; however it makes me no less proud of what we have achieved thus far.

After being founded over 8 months ago the horde is still here, and for a micro alliance in this time in CN's history that is something to be proud of. Many alliances have been formed grown and fallen apart during our life time here, yet we remain. We have fought in a global war and we still remain, we have wavered due to inactivity and we still remain, we have lost important government members like Deeleeshush and Meyer, yet we still remain, we have undergone a sphere change successfully.

TGH is been through things that would break lesser capable alliances, and yet we still remain. Today proves our will and our determination to deal with any and every situation that digiterra can throw at us and dealt with them we have. Thank you all new and old members for being with us. We owe you everything. Thanks To Partisan Our Glorious leader for taking us from 4 members to 50 from rags to riches, we could not hope for a better person to lead The Golden Horde. Thanks to KingSVH for keeping everything on the straight and narrow. Being involved in every aspect of the horde and ultimately assisting the alliance reach its current state. Thanks to MyLife125 our Vizier of Internal affairs for keeping everyone in line, even at times Partisan. Without your efforts I’m sure we would be missing a few of our members for one reason or another. Thanks to Rawdon our Vizier of War for helping the n00bs to learn2war. Thanks to Lucas Perry for breathing new life into TGH with his Activity and personality, I have no doubt you will be a very valuable member of Government to us. Finally thank you to our Friends from Eldar, to Corrupt, Your membership would not be more appreciated anywhere ells in CN we owe you a lot for choosing us to call your home. I, and I’m sure my fellow Government are looking Forward to getting to know you all personally and working with you to continue to make TGH the Best it can be.

Also I wish to Thanks our Beautiful Protectors RDD for their protection, advice and friendship. without which we would surely not be here.

O/ TGH.

:awesome:

Edited by Combat Pope

[quote name='Fernando12' date='08 April 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1270700793' post='2252743']
Unless you got another merger coming you guys might be at 500k for a long time?

Just sayin, you guys were stuck at 200k since DOE.

But yeah, congrats and whatnot...
[/quote]

Nah the Eldar guys still have to rebuild from the TOP-CNG war. We'll be bigger than that. Not to mention with us they finally have a decent mid-tier to do inter-alliance tech deals. I'd imagine you'll be seeing a 1mil NS announcment soon. :smug::ehm::awesome:

[quote name='Fernando12' date='08 April 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1270700793' post='2252743']
Unless you got another merger coming you guys might be at 500k for a long time?

Just sayin, you guys were stuck at 200k since DOE.

But yeah, congrats and whatnot...
[/quote]

Yes we know we are awesome... :D

And onward to 1 million NS..

Edited by mylife125