Declaration of War

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' date='07 April 2010 - 07:16 AM' timestamp='1270639000' post='2251527']
It really says something about an alliance's current decision making process when I declare war on them with no treaty and everybody who's posted has wished me luck including their allies. Most people in Gremlins are pretty cool, although you put the worst suited person as leader somehow...
[/quote]

You are so true thanks for the help

Haha, this is fun! Good luck! I'm not that happy about you using the Citadel name for a personal crusade either, though (even if we did make you King) – I'd like to think that the name and the flag will be remembered for what we all did, and even hope for a resurrection.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='07 April 2010 - 08:35 AM' timestamp='1270643714' post='2251555']
Haha, this is fun! Good luck! I'm not that happy about you using the Citadel name for a personal crusade either, though (even if we did make you King) – I'd like to think that the name and the flag will be remembered for what we all did, and even hope for a resurrection.
[/quote]
A resurrection as what? 10.10.10 was always meaningless, meant to disappoint. I didn't see reason to have it die that way.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='07 April 2010 - 01:35 PM' timestamp='1270643714' post='2251555']
[/quote]
This. Good luck!

And good luck to you too, GINOs.

While I don't think making it your own and declaring a war with it is ideal, I guess there's nothing really stopping you. I don't believe a resurrection is in our interests anyway.

[quote name='Methrage' date='07 April 2010 - 07:16 AM' timestamp='1270639000' post='2251527']
It really says something about an alliance's current decision making process when I declare war on them with no treaty and everybody who's posted has wished me luck including their allies. Most people in Gremlins are pretty cool, although you put the worst suited person as leader somehow...
[/quote]

Let's just say there are a fair number among us that would willing join this crusade, but obligations to our respective alliances and/or treaties currently prevent it.

And no, Gramlins leadership isn't what it used to be...in many, many respects.

[quote name='neneko' date='07 April 2010 - 09:39 AM' timestamp='1270647567' post='2251584']
Grämlins shens aside I feel a little sorry for the citadel name even if I never had the same amount of love for the bloc as I know some others had.
[/quote]
I feel more sorry for Grämlins name, hopefully they realize from my declaration and all the support I've gotten that their attitude is hurting them. It would be better if they realized they are alienating their allies before they get declared on my someone who might have a grudge and does not seek to end this with white peace.

Even if they think me declaring isn't something to take seriously, looking at the responses of many alliances in this thread including their allies should hopefully wake them up.

So far I've won 3 out of 5 ground battles, 5 out 6 air battles, launched of cruise missiles and put one in anarchy. Still waiting on the counter attacks though. :ph34r:

Edit: One hit me back now so far and did alright.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='07 April 2010 - 05:35 AM' timestamp='1270632932' post='2251487']
Is there a point to anything? I managed to knock one of them into anarchy conventionally on my own at least. B-)

I invite others who want to see an to this war Gremlins has against IRON to take up the Citadel AA and help make them realize the sooner this war ends for them the better.
[/quote]
Ohhh so thats what you were taling about in the other thread, I wish you luck but this is going to be a rough ride

Methrage, you were a valued member of our community and I wish you luck in your endeavors. Those who are claiming two combatants as nothing but a laughable play deserve nothing but my pity. A collective group- however small- of conscientious objectors has more resolve, courage, and strength than a thousand herded sheep.

[quote name='murf666' date='07 April 2010 - 11:00 AM' timestamp='1270634412' post='2251496']
shh. adults are talking.
[/quote]

I can honestly say I Lol'd.

Methrage - Thank you for being one to stand up for what you say you believe in. We welcome you to the battlefield and wish you luck!

[quote name='Kowalski' date='07 April 2010 - 12:25 PM' timestamp='1270657541' post='2251724']
You're turning the memory of the Citadel into a joke. I can't disagree with this action but at least try and be inventive and do it under your own name.
[/quote]
Making 10.10.10 as a meaningless date isn't tuning it into a joke? Umbrella and Argent joined late so you might rather forget Citadel, but many don't want to forget about the best parts of playing CN, which was Citadel before Q formed imo. I was happy with it again after Q was gone, but Gremlins\Umbrella were never willing to trust TOP so there was nothing to save it then.

[quote name='Kowalski' date='07 April 2010 - 12:25 PM' timestamp='1270657541' post='2251724']
You're turning the memory of the Citadel into a joke. I can't disagree with this action but at least try and be inventive and do it under your own name.
[/quote]
Citadel was a joke right after Karma. You shouldn't complain about things, after you break them

[quote name='LJ Scott' date='07 April 2010 - 08:32 AM' timestamp='1270643524' post='2251553']
It's sad that you decided to dredge up the Citadel brand from the grave, and then to take it on a ride through the mud.
[/quote]
Resurrecting an alliance and crusading for the cause of white peace for your friends is taking a ride through the mud?
My has CN changed since the good old days

It doesn't seem like the current gov cares for the alliance. Ramirus only for his ego and I don't think the others care at all about FA, since its all up to Ramirus anyways. Unless Ramirus actually steps down on his own I don't there is anyone left in Gremlins with enough political power and caring enough about what happens next to do anything.