The New Grämlins

Iotupa

[quote name='Wabooz' date='03 June 2010 - 06:18 PM' timestamp='1275549479' post='2321874']
That's if they see it that way. Gre seems so full of themselves.. they probably think MHA is safe because of Gre and not the other way around. :P
[/quote]
Of course they are, Gre is the linchpin of the entire global system, why wouldn't they be able to protect MHA? I mean, Gre did bring the hegemony down singlehanded. If you don't believe me, just ask them, they'll tell you all about it.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Iamrecognized' date='03 June 2010 - 08:05 AM' timestamp='1275545095' post='2321828']
Oh really? Alright, I've certainly had enough of all of this. Yeah, he's one member of the MHA, and the vast majority of the rest of us happen to agree with most of what he's saying on this issue. Scutter [s]can be[/s] is always inflammatory, but you really, really should show some respect for the only people who are keeping you, however reluctantly, from being utterly destroyed.
[/quote]
Maybe this was a hint from MPK to let them go? It's not secret ram doesn't value you guys anyways, when gRAMlin's spokesman talks like this, it might be signal for you guys to end your alliance with this collection of suicidal nutjobs?

[quote name='Grimm Reaper' date='02 June 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1275527690' post='2321404']
With this, I would much prefer Carl Sagan over Cortath. Or Morgan Freeman.
[/quote]

As I find myself slipping into a Morgan Freeman tone from time to time, that would seem to be the natural choice. ;)

[quote name='shilo' date='03 June 2010 - 06:55 AM' timestamp='1275562504' post='2321948']
Maybe this was a hint from MPK to let them go? It's not secret ram doesn't value you guys anyways, when gRAMlin's spokesman talks like this, it might be signal for you guys to end your alliance with this collection of suicidal nutjobs?
[/quote]

I'm just surprised that anyone from MHA would actually admit to protecting Gramlins at this point in any way, shape, or form.

Not to give MHA advice...but I will...perhaps your best move would be contacting individual former and current members of Gramlins you feel could best bring about the recovery of your ally as an alliance some day and collect them in a protectorate awaiting the day that Ramius gives up. I'm fully aware of the implications of such a move. I would also support it, as would a great number of other people in and out of "your region" of Planet Bob.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='03 June 2010 - 02:28 AM' timestamp='1275557276' post='2321915']
Of course they are, Gre is the linchpin of the entire global system, why wouldn't they be able to protect MHA? I mean, Gre did bring the hegemony down singlehanded. If you don't believe me, just ask them, they'll tell you all about it.
[/quote]

They have explained that very thing to us in our forum over and over. They teach and sometimes rewrite history in our forums for us simpletons who can't grasp the 'big' picture. For example did you know Ramirus and his [s]lapdog[/s] follower are the only moral force on Planet Bob? It's true. Ramirus told us. Everyone else is just liars, cowards and back stabbers. The fact that Gre is at 1.6m NS is just a strategy to lull IRON into a false sense of security. Then comes the rapture. :o

[quote name='masterbake' date='03 June 2010 - 05:23 PM' timestamp='1275582167' post='2322189']
Ramirus told us. Everyone else is just liars, cowards and back stabbers.
[/quote]

Does this include MHA?

[quote name='masterbake' date='03 June 2010 - 06:23 PM' timestamp='1275582167' post='2322189']
They have explained that very thing to us in our forum over and over. They teach and sometimes rewrite history in our forums for us simpletons who can't grasp the 'big' picture. For example did you know Ramirus and his [s]lapdog[/s] follower are the only moral force on Planet Bob? It's true. Ramirus told us. Everyone else is just liars, cowards and back stabbers. The fact that Gre is at 1.6m NS is just a strategy to lull IRON into a false sense of security. Then comes the rapture. :o
[/quote]
It's definitely a colorful and fascinating picture of sheer madness from the tombs of gRAMlin's mind. I admit, how exactly the relationship works between your two alliances at this moment is definitely something I'd be curious about.

[quote name='Iamrecognized' date='02 June 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1275545095' post='2321828']
Oh really? Alright, I've certainly had enough of all of this. Yeah, he's one member of the MHA, and the vast majority of the rest of us happen to agree with most of what he's saying on this issue. Scutter [s]can be[/s] is always inflammatory, but you really, really should show some respect for the only people who are keeping you, however reluctantly, from being utterly destroyed.
[/quote]

If you think I'm being disrespectful (or that I mean any disrespect to the MHA) then I suggest you and I discuss it in the embassy on your forum (where I have been very active)

Regarding scutter, I am commenting on the [b]fact[/b] that he himself has outwardly called for our destruction. I don't believe that viewpoint is shared with "The MHA" which is why I said that scutter is not the MHA. You see, it is possible to disapprove of Scutter's comments yet still be a friend to the MHA.

EDIT:
If, in fact, the collective MHA actually [b]does[/b] wish our destruction (which I do not believe is the case) then why are we having this discussion?

Edited by Matthew PK

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='03 June 2010 - 10:34 AM' timestamp='1275575679' post='2322067']
As I find myself slipping into a Morgan Freeman tone from time to time, that would seem to be the natural choice. ;)

I'm just surprised that anyone from MHA would actually admit to protecting Gramlins at this point in any way, shape, or form.

Not to give MHA advice...but I will...perhaps your best move would be contacting individual former and current members of Gramlins you feel could best bring about the recovery of your ally as an alliance some day and collect them in a protectorate awaiting the day that Ramius gives up. I'm fully aware of the implications of such a move. I would also support it, as would a great number of other people in and out of "your region" of Planet Bob.
[/quote]

Too little too late, every member of Gre worth saving has already moved on.

[quote name='Matthew PK' date='03 June 2010 - 01:26 PM' timestamp='1275593171' post='2322344']
If you think I'm being disrespectful (or that I mean any disrespect to the MHA) then I suggest you and I discuss it in the embassy on your forum (where I have been very active)

Regarding scutter, I am commenting on the [b]fact[/b] that he himself has outwardly called for our destruction. I don't believe that viewpoint is shared with "The MHA" which is why I said that scutter is not the MHA. You see, it is possible to disapprove of Scutter's comments yet still be a friend to the MHA.

EDIT:
If, in fact, the collective MHA actually [b]does[/b] wish our destruction (which I do not believe is the case) then why are we having this discussion?
[/quote]

It appears that they have been discussing it with you all on their forums and that Gre have been treating them with the same disdain and smarmy attitude as they are treating everyone else. They are the only thing keeping you alive. One would think you would treat them with more respect. But then again, that would make sense and nothing about Gre's actions these days makes any sense at all.

[quote name='Lord Rune' date='03 June 2010 - 09:32 AM' timestamp='1275582742' post='2322198']
Does this include MHA?
[/quote]

Not only MHA but also all the former members of Gre as well. Basically everyone is morally bankrupt except those who blindly follow him or think like him.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' date='03 June 2010 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1275597267' post='2322410']
I wonder what Gramlins ever did to Ramirus to make him so bent on their destruction.
[/quote]
He's always been like that.

Anyway, this war should have been over long ago and public opinion will not change the mind of the Ramlins

[quote name='Matthew PK' date='03 June 2010 - 12:26 PM' timestamp='1275593171' post='2322344']

EDIT:
[/quote]

The collective MHA does not wish for GRE's destruction, they wish for GRE's recovery. But seeing as that would require a bunch of things that aren't going to happen, you haven't given us much choice in the matter.

Edited by Iamrecognized

Excellent plan, IRON. Planting masterminds like Ramirus, Matt PK & Ertyy in the enemy alliance...it's brilliant.

While a once universally respected alliance, can now count its friends on one hand and was on the winning side of the war, crumbles from within -- you manage to grow and gain support from all corners of the web.

Stay strong IRON.

PS - I bet the word brother has been used about a million times on the MHA forums since this incident popped up. Ha ha ha...memories.

Edited by NorthernLights

[quote name='Grimm Reaper' date='03 June 2010 - 09:28 PM' timestamp='1275614911' post='2322866']
[img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/pancreaslol/thetimestheyareastayinthesame.jpg?t=1275614436[/img]

Finally, an allegory less subtle than Avatar.
[/quote]

This is completely hilarious. What an idiot! He must have no skill!

[quote name='Grimm Reaper' date='03 June 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1275614911' post='2322866']
[img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/pancreaslol/thetimestheyareastayinthesame.jpg?t=1275614436[/img]

Finally, an allegory less subtle than Avatar.
[/quote]

Hey look it's me. I'm at the lowest threat level as well ^_^

Edited by Artigo

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 June 2010 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1275620159' post='2322994']
[/quote]

Well, hang on, I think that's a bit overrea...

Wait a minute, you're being sarcastic, aren't you? My one-liner has been countered by your one-liner.

Drat. Now we're going to need to debate him on his substantiative merits. I begrudgingly congratulate you on boxing me into a corner like this.

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 June 2010 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1275620159' post='2322994']
[/quote]
It's funny because Ramirus couldn't gather any intelligence, and this isn't a change because Ramirus already doesn't have any intelligence. I know these things are subtle and complex, which is why I apparently have to explain it to you.

[quote name='Geoffron X' date='03 June 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1275622693' post='2323052']
It's funny because Ramirus couldn't gather any intelligence, and this isn't a change because Ramirus already doesn't have any intelligence. I know these things are subtle and complex, which is why I apparently have to explain it to you.
[/quote]
I took it to mean that he is a complete failure.

[quote name='NorthernLights' date='03 June 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1275617359' post='2322918']
Excellent plan, IRON. Planting masterminds like Ramirus, Matt PK & Ertyy in the enemy alliance...it's brilliant.

[/quote]

We must know your source so 'they' can be dealt with. . .

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='04 June 2010 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1275625413' post='2323112']
I took it to mean that he is a complete failure.
[/quote]

This.

Edited by DevastationStation

[quote name='masterbake' date='04 June 2010 - 03:23 AM' timestamp='1275582167' post='2322189']
[/quote]
Indeed. We must be grateful to them for explaining things for us, they did the same for me in the embassy on their forums a while ago. It is lucky they did too, otherwise no-one would know they really deserve the credit for taking down the big bad NPO, most people stupidly give credit to the alliances that declared war on us, or Vox. :rolleyes: