The Order of Halsa

Assyra

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Halsa has been through so much in the past what almost 3 years now? TOH was my first alliance and first spot in Govt, It is sad to see this happen but to see the original Teen Titans reunited is something that is worth while.... even if it is under iClean lol

one last time.....

o/ The Order of Halsa

[quote name='My Name Is Romance' date='24 March 2010 - 08:55 AM' timestamp='1269435301' post='2235182']
How many merges was Corp working on? A few months ago i knew you guys were aiming for three other alliances.
[/quote]

Aiming? Ehh, I wouldn't call it aiming at all. The Order of Halsa approached the Corporation, we spoke and they decided to join us. If you're thinking of PPO, yes, PPO and the Corporation discussed mergers as well. I'm not sure who you're referring to except the International Protection Agency, who approached us as well. We've simply been fortunate enough, because of how we've pulled off mergers in the past, to be seen as a good choice.

Edited by Balder

[quote name='Balder' date='24 March 2010 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1269436049' post='2235188']
Aiming? Ehh, I wouldn't call it aiming at all. The Order of Halsa approached the Corporation, we spoke and they decided to join us. If you're thinking of PPO, yes, PPO and the Corporation discussed mergers as well. I'm not sure who you're referring to except the International Protection Agency, who approached us as well. We've simply been fortunate enough, because of how we've pulled off mergers in the past, to be seen as a good choice.
[/quote]

Mergers eh? Welp, if it works for ya, it works for ya, no denyin that.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='24 March 2010 - 10:14 AM' timestamp='1269440034' post='2235216']
Sad to see Halsa end their glorious run, but of course I'm very happy that they have decided to join the Corp family.
[/quote]

Pretty much sums up my feelings.

Welcome, Halsa. I look forward to increasing profit margins and oppressing the working class with all of you.

:awesome:

[quote name='Holy Ruler' date='24 March 2010 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1269453310' post='2235372']
Did the 6 nukes I hit Halsa Convince them to merge into something bigger? Maybe.
[/quote]

Oh my Lord. Someone's posturing in a merger thread. And it's GDA of all people. The hilarity is stifling.

Edited by Balder

It's an awful shame that Halsa never really rekindled it's early spirit that saw it grow so quickly. I remember when you were well over the 100 member mark, when you crossed the 1 million mark, what a year and a half ago? And everything in between. Halsa produced some fantastic members who've spread across the web in all directions, more often than not in some government capacity. You were my first true home alliance and what made me stick with game eventually, back in April 07, so thank you for that. The original spirit of the alliance died when KasMage and Druid were penalised and eternal ZIed by Emperor Moo, for voicing an opinion. Never mind, CN goes on.

o/ KasMage
o/ Zocane
o/ Opal the Goat
o/ Malicousman
o/ Blackflame
o/ Emperor Brian
o/ Hippojack
o/ Jtkode
o/ Gen Beagle

Good luck to the Halsans who move over to Corp.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='24 March 2010 - 06:22 AM' timestamp='1269429706' post='2235143']

I believe this ends the oldest military treaty in existence, the GOD-Halsa MDP.
[/quote]

Yeah I cant think of anything that is older and still active

[quote name='Phetion' date='24 March 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1269455512' post='2235417']
It's an awful shame that Halsa never really rekindled it's early spirit that saw it grow so quickly. I remember when you were well over the 100 member mark, when you crossed the 1 million mark, what a year and a half ago? And everything in between. Halsa produced some fantastic members who've spread across the web in all directions, more often than not in some government capacity. You were my first true home alliance and what made me stick with game eventually, back in April 07, so thank you for that. The original spirit of the alliance died when KasMage and Druid were penalised and eternal ZIed by Emperor Moo, for voicing an opinion. Never mind, CN goes on.

o/ KasMage
o/ Zocane
o/ Opal the Goat
o/ Malicousman
o/ Blackflame
o/ Emperor Brian
o/ Hippojack
o/ Jtkode
o/ Gen Beagle

Good luck to the Halsans who move over to Corp.
[/quote]

o/ Porkers, Halsa had a great run and in all honesty last much longer then most of could have guessed. Seeing all these names reminds me why I stuck around after my first month.. Good times Good times

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='23 March 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1269402879' post='2234881']
My condolences to Halsa, being in the same alliance as iClean is damnation in itself. :smug:
[/quote]
You read my mind :P

[quote name='Kochers' date='24 March 2010 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1269466543' post='2235596']
You read my mind :P
[/quote]

Aww, even after I took you off of my "Harass and Make Cry" list?

:(

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='24 March 2010 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1269468379' post='2235619']
That's not an acronym, it's an abbreviation. :awesome:
[/quote]

Touche. Fine then, we don't have an acronym and if we did it certainly wouldn't be TC. It's an abbreviation, and it's Corp.

Stupid Lord Brendan...