A Global Nuclear Expulsion

[center][img]http://www.cngno.co.cc/Flagsmall.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][color="#FF0000"][size="5"][u][b]Global Nuclear Order Announcement [/b][/u][/size][/color][/center]
[u][b][i][color="#FF0000"][center][size="3"]Expulsion of Mkyledavis from the Order[/size][/center][/color][/i][/b][/u]

It is with great regret and sorrow that i must be the bearer of bad news today, the Global Nuclear Order has recently had a nation ruler recruited called Mykledavis. This nation has repeatedly attacked nations of other alliances and used multi accounts in an effort to grow himself, after several warnings we are left with no choice. the Global Nuclear Order hereby expels Mkyledavis from its home, this nation has 24 hours to remove the GNO AA after which time we shall consider him a ghost and deal with him accordingly, this serves as a warning to all other alliances of this ruler, do not recruit him as he will harm your alliance and bring shame upon you, we hope that this issue has not affected any ties with alliances affected and we are willing to say out reparations for these unauthorized attacks against you. Let this serve as a warning to all who wish to dishonor the Global Nuclear Order's name that your actions will not be tolerated.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused by this nation whilst under GNO AA

Signed
Newborn1000 - Emperor
Npenn - Nuclear Assistant

Edit: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=391121"]Nation Concerned[/url]

edit2: signature of Npenn added

Edited by newborn1000

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='13 March 2010 - 11:00 AM' timestamp='1268478321' post='2224240']
Hey Glad that you informed Bob.
If you are sure he used multies, report him to the CN moderation staff.

Also, If you need assistance getting rid of him, I am pretty sure Poison Clan will be more then happy to liquidate his technology :P
that is ofcourse if he has any.
[/quote]

he was banned for multi's and created a new nation, if in 24 hours he is still on GNO AA then you have my full permission to attack him (and if not, you can attack him anyway haha)

A warning BEFORE myself and half of my AA sent him tech money might have been nice but meh...it happens. Don't destroy all of my tech. I am still holding out hope that I will get what I am due.

[quote name='nosoup4you' date='13 March 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1268492773' post='2224304']
A warning BEFORE myself and half of my AA sent him tech money might have been nice but meh...it happens. Don't destroy all of my tech. I am still holding out hope that I will get what I am due.
[/quote]
we will pay out for any lost money, rest asured of that :)

regardless of if the attacks are autherised or not GNO does accept that failures in its recruitment process lead to this, therefore we are launching internal reviews and , utimatly rouge or not this guy was our responsability

[quote name='newborn1000' date='13 March 2010 - 10:03 AM' timestamp='1268492956' post='2224307']
we will pay out for any lost money, rest asured of that :)
[/quote]

Nah, it isn't your fault. I cannot speak for the others he scammed, but you can keep your money where my tech is concerned.

well it attually states in our charter that the punishment for going rouge is a PZI, however we are considering a change in that policy to ZI, eithier way im letting him off that for now purely on the basis of he has allready cuased enough damage, we are allready sending out reps to nations affected and @nosoup4you o/ for not claiming reps

@zorn thanks and yes it is fun trying to sort the best from the rest, unfortunatly we are not quite there yet

@oliver nice to see you back again, you dropped off our radar for a bit there, we where gonna give him what for but he isnt worth it.

we hope to have a resolution to this entire situation within 48 hours, one way or anouther.

[quote name='newborn1000' date='13 March 2010 - 05:46 AM' timestamp='1268477501' post='2224238']
this serves as a warning to all other alliances of this ruler, do not recruit him as he will harm your alliance and bring shame upon you
[/quote]

I am uninvolved and Rollinsylvania has never had any contact with either affected parties but I'd just like to say that its sad that a partnership came to an end like this.

I wonder if anyone who's not an applicant will be in range if/when a war slot is open?

And, as many have said -- if you think that they're a ban evader/multi -- [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=20]report them[/url]. (Read the stickies before posting.) If they are, the main source of the problem will be going away, via the hand of the almighty Admin. (Does that qualify as OOC? I'm not sure.)

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='13 March 2010 - 04:00 AM' timestamp='1268478321' post='2224240']
Hey Glad that you informed Bob.
If you are sure he used multies, report him to the CN moderation staff.

Also, If you need assistance getting rid of him, I am pretty sure Poison Clan will be more then happy to liquidate his technology :P
that is ofcourse if he has any.
[/quote]

He has no slots ATM, and even if he did, I'd have to check with NV before raiding. Well, before *approving* the raid, as I have about 27,681 NS above the highest that can attack him. Silly laws of Robertian physics.

Edit: Failure to properly open quote tag is fail.

Edited by Sakura

well as he went to NV applicant we have decided to destroy him, he is only ghosting NV app and we have enough to PZI him twice over let alone the ZI that is ordered (as per our charter).

im not going to report him for one simple reason, i dont know enough about what happened to find out if he is banned, nation deleted or anything else, not to mention we have tech to repay, this way we can retrieve atleast some of the tech