Four Years Strong

New Frontier

[i]Well, my name it is Sam Hall, Sam Hall.
Yes, my name it is Sam Hall; it is Sam Hall.
My name it is Sam Hall an' I hate you, one and all.
An' I hate you, one and all:
Damn your eyes.[/i]

Four years ago I showed up in this game under the name Ryan Smyth, cruising the game and touring the forums, trying to get a hang of the game system. Once I felt I had a bit of an idea, I rerolled as Cheyenne of the Northern Territory, and was immediately approached about forming ONOS, an alliance I helped build and served as public face of for several months.

Many alliances and government positions later, I am leader of a small but growing alliance on the blue sphere, and have made many friends that make this game worth playing. From my former marooners to my Vox compatriots to the gaggle of friends I've built up that follow me willingly into foreign universes, I appreciate you all and hope to keep in touch as time goes on.

Keep on keeping on, Cybernations.

[i]My name is Samuel, Samuel.
My name is Samuel, Samuel.
My name is Samuel, an' I'll see you all in hell.
An' I'll see you all in hell,
Damn your eyes.[/i]

[quote name='Svendonia' date='09 March 2010 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1268177732' post='2219825']
CHEYENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE

Congrats on playing this awful thing for four years.
[/quote]
SIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Where the $%&@ are you and why are you never in #Gondor?

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='09 March 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1268177266' post='2219812']
Congrats on four years.

Completely off-topic but I wonder what the percentage of players in this game can say they've been around for four years.
[/quote]

All of them.

But only 73 out of the 25,585 nations or 0.285% of Planet Bob would be telling the truth.