ReviVolution-X

[quote name='Dan2680' date='08 March 2010 - 04:33 AM' timestamp='1268023112' post='2217635']
Dont be coy zabee, that plague was you.

First off, you left the alliance how many times? Four if I remember correctly. Also if I remember correctly... to which the charter had forbidden. Im not even sure why I allowed it...

If I remember correctly, I never let you back into gov (due to a lack of trust in the loyalty department (due to quitting four times)) and that upset you so you dragged a bunch of people (including government members) out of the alliance (seriously diminishing active member count, gov count, activity level).

And what was that about you recruiting from our member base after all of that had happened? Couldnt leave well enough along yet again?

So, in short... it is Zabee's, oh no I mean "cyber nationz"'s, fault that the real NX isnt around today...

Whats makes you think you are good enough for it this time around? Is it going to take you leaving another four times again to make people realise that?

Dan2680, Former Emperor of Nebula-X
[/quote]

Aren't you guys their protectors now since they are in your protectorate bloc. Why didn't you vote them out of it (this also includes Hydra) if you don't want them to succeed?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='07 March 2010 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1268034594' post='2217810']
Aren't you guys their protectors now since they are in your protectorate bloc. Why didn't you vote them out of it (this also includes Hydra) if you don't want them to succeed?
[/quote]
That would go against their "Must have purple united" mentality. We saw how well it's worked for them so far :P

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='08 March 2010 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1268034594' post='2217810']
[/quote]

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t believe PEACE alliances vote on admissions and expulsions from the protectorate bloc. Cybernationz consultation with former members and his consideration for their views has been poor. His record of how he treated the last Nebula-X is a testament as to why he shouldn’t restart an alliance that died with a good name, a name he is tarnishing.

Why not come up with something new and creative? Instead of bringing back the dead. In no time people will think poorly of Nebula-X and look down on the real Nebula-X, because in 2.0, things will get tough, Cybernationz will bail and it’ll all be a mess.

Anyway, the sooner the Government of Nebula-X contacts former government/senior members, and they come up with a compromise, the better.

[quote name='President S O' date='08 March 2010 - 09:00 AM' timestamp='1268039107' post='2217852']
Correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t believe PEACE alliances vote on admissions and expulsions from the protectorate bloc.[/quote]

You know this probably better than me (I'm just an outsider), but isn't it weird that PEACE signatories can't vote for admission or expulsion? They are the ones protecting the protectorates, right? So if I get this right, anyone could join as a protectorate?

[quote]Cybernationz consultation with former members and his consideration for their views has been poor. His record of how he treated the last Nebula-X is a testament as to why he shouldn’t restart an alliance that died with a good name, a name he is tarnishing. [/quote]

Why should he consult with (all) former members? If I understand correctly, he did consult with some of the former members, and some even joined this. I don't know much about how Nebula-X worked out for you guys (I only know something about how it died, and it wasn't that pretty) but I don't understand why he can't do well this time? If he learned from his past mistakes, why shouldn't he be able to reform Nebula X? I do know one thing, and that it is not up to the former members (or even former gov) to decide whether or not he should re-form it.

[quote]Why not come up with something new and creative? Instead of bringing back the dead. In no time people will think poorly of Nebula-X and look down on the real Nebula-X, because in 2.0, things will get tough, Cybernationz will bail and it’ll all be a mess. [/quote]

Again, why should he come up with something new and creative if the community is almost the same? Starting something from scratch is a lot harder than reforming another old alliance who is already known by name and other stuff (see \m/, VE and a lot other reformations). And even if Cybernationz will mess up, this story will then end soon. Isn't that what you guys want?

[quote]
Anyway, the sooner the Government of Nebula-X contacts former government/senior members, and they come up with a compromise, the better.[/quote]

Why should he need to contact the former government? It's his alliance and not theirs. A compromise is not needed. The former members left the alliance / let it die. They are one of the latter that should have any say about this reformation imo.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='08 March 2010 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1268040448' post='2217858']
<snip>
Why should he need to contact the former government? It's his alliance and not theirs. A compromise is not needed. [b]The former members left the alliance / let it die. They are one of the latter that should have any say about this reformation imo.[/b]
[/quote]

You [b]really[/b] need a fact check on this as you are horribly mistaken about the situation.

Feel free to query/PM myself, or anybody else who was government of the original Nebula-X at the time (Dan2680, Mr. Teets, Kniftarp, ASent, and myself) for what really happened, because obviously you've heard something contrary to the truth.

This is not meant to be a flame/comment on your knowledge, it's just simply not the case with what happened with the original NX.

Edited by Aeternus

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='08 March 2010 - 09:22 AM' timestamp='1268040448' post='2217858']
You know this probably better than me (I'm just an outsider), but isn't it weird that PEACE signatories can't vote for admission or expulsion? They are the ones protecting the protectorates, right? So if I get this right, anyone could join as a protectorate? [/quote]

PEACE is an ODP and Co-operative bloc, and has nothing to do with protecting Pegasus.

[quote]
You know this probably better than me (I'm just an outsider), but isn't it weird that PEACE signatories can't vote for admission or expulsion? They are the ones protecting the protectorates, right? So if I get this right, anyone could join as a protectorate? [/quote]

Not at all. PEACE members do not protect Pegasus signatories, Poseidon protects them.

[quote]Why should he consult with (all) former members? If I understand correctly, he did consult with some of the former members, and some even joined this. I don't know much about how Nebula-X worked out for you guys (I only know something about how it died, and it wasn't that pretty) but I don't understand why he can't do well this time? If he learned from his past mistakes, why shouldn't he be able to reform Nebula X? I do know one thing, and that it is not up to the former members (or even former gov) to decide whether or not he should re-form it. [/quote]

He shouldn't have to consult with all members. He should however speak with the former government. You know, the ones that gave him more than one chance. The people who kept Nebula-X going, the ones who made Nebula-X what it was. Why should he be allowed to ruin what they made? I bet you wouldn't like it if iFOK disbanded then someone remade it and just made it look like a piece of &^%$, as is going to happen here with NebX.
[quote]

Again, why should he come up with something new and creative if the community is almost the same? Starting something from scratch is a lot harder than reforming another old alliance who is already known by name and other stuff (see \m/, VE and a lot other reformations). And even if Cybernationz will mess up, this story will then end soon. Isn't that what you guys want?[/quote]

I can assure you, the community in NebX 2.0 will not be the same as it was originally. And no I don't want that to happen at all. I think he should go with a different name, and not leech of what has been built up by others, others of whom were hardly taken into consideration.
[quote]

Why should he need to contact the former government? It's his alliance and not theirs. A compromise is not needed. The former members left the alliance / let it die. They are one of the latter that should have any say about this reformation imo.[/quote]

Courtesy perhaps? I wouldn't say NebX is his alliance at all, its more the alliance of former members who made it what it was and actually stuck by it. Nebula-X the original was a pit stop for him. Coming and going and bringing a piece of it down with him each time.

Edited by President S O

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='08 March 2010 - 09:46 AM' timestamp='1268041860' post='2217863']
PEACE is an ODP and Co-operative bloc, and has nothing to do with protecting Pegasus.
[/quote]

[quote name='President S O' date='08 March 2010 - 09:51 AM' timestamp='1268042147' post='2217864']
Not at all. PEACE members do not protect Pegasus signatories, Poseidon protects them.[/quote]

Invicta is in both, so my point still stands. Invicta is now trashtalking one of their protectorates. If they didn't want it to reform, why let them in Pegasus?

[quote]He shouldn't have to consult with all members. He should however speak with the former government. You know, the ones that gave him more than one chance. The people who kept Nebula-X going, the ones who made Nebula-X what it was. Why should he be allowed to ruin what they made? I bet you wouldn't like it if iFOK disbanded then someone remade it and just made it look like a piece of &^%$, as is going to happen here with NebX.[/quote]

If I were one of the guys that let iFOK disband, I have no right to comment on someone else reforming it. I'd be just as guilty to disband iFOK and lost my voting rights.

[quote]I can assure you, the community in NebX 2.0 will not be the same as it was originally. And no I don't want that to happen at all. I think he should go with a different name, and not leech of what has been built up by others, others of whom were hardly taken into consideration.[/quote]

If you don't want them reform, you could attack them and make them disband. Otherwise, I see no other possibility to stop this. For reference, I'm not saying you should attack them and make them disband (that would be a bit silly).

[quote]Courtesy perhaps? I wouldn't say NebX is his alliance at all, its more the alliance of former members who made it what it was and actually stuck by it. Nebula-X the original was a pit stop for him. Coming and going and bringing a piece of it down with him each time.[/quote]

Courtesy to whome? I've heard a lot about courtesy on the purple sphere, so far I'm not at all impressed at the guys who scream courtesy but refuse to return the favor when the shoe is on the other foot.

IFOK, you guys are sweet. :wub:
We appreciate your support.

However we will be working together with Hydra and Invicta and try to erase our past issues and look towards a brighter tomorrow.

[i]p.s. Funny how some people didnt even have nations when NX 1.0 was around, and are trash talking in this topic.

[/i]

kriekfreak, I am not going to keep going with this here. I have said my piece, however I am more than willing to speak with you in private if you want to continue this discussion.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='08 March 2010 - 09:08 PM' timestamp='1268046775' post='2217890']
IFOK, you guys are sweet. :wub:
We appreciate your support.

However we will be working together with Hydra and Invicta and try to erase our past issues and look towards a brighter tomorrow.

[i]p.s. Funny how some people didnt even have nations when NX 1.0 was around, and are trash talking in this topic.

[/i]
[/quote]

I didn't realize you could keep track of re-rolls.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='08 March 2010 - 05:22 AM' timestamp='1268044053' post='2217873']
Invicta is now trashtalking one of their protectorates.
[/quote]
You really need to learn our government structure.

[quote name='Learz' date='07 March 2010 - 06:03 PM' timestamp='1268003299' post='2217287']
Welcome (back) :)
Invicta sees this as an opportunity for many things.

Hopefully nothing bad will happen.
[/quote]
That's our Vice President talking. For those who don't know, he outranks our Minister of Foreign Affairs.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='08 March 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1268057378' post='2217954']
You really need to learn our government structure.

That's our Vice President talking. For those who don't know, he outranks our Minister of Foreign Affairs.
[/quote]

out ranked or not it is still coming from your MoFA. So yes Invicta is talking trash to a protectorate. I also would have thought Dan would have left this thread alone because he was a gov member. I understand his history but to openly talk bad about a protectorate is not a good idea.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='08 March 2010 - 04:22 AM' timestamp='1268040448' post='2217858']Why should he consult with (all) former members? If I understand correctly, he did consult with some of the former members, and some even joined this. I don't know much about how Nebula-X worked out for you guys (I only know something about how it died, and it wasn't that pretty) but I don't understand why he can't do well this time? If he learned from his past mistakes, why shouldn't he be able to reform Nebula X? I do know one thing, and that it is not up to the former members (or even former gov) to decide whether or not he should re-form it. [/quote]
The members who are in NX now that were in NX then are the same ones that follow him around wherever he goes. When he abandoned NX, they followed him. While they were in NX, they weren't really that much more than inactives. Thom98 is their only current member that was a substantial part of the original NX. To my knowledge he didn't contact anybody but those few inactives and former gov, so basing the general memberships of NX, something around ~80 members, off the feelings of 3 inactives, and even 4 ex-gov members is a pretty hefty assumption.

EDIT: forgot to say all of it

Edited by Mr. Teets

Hi kriekfreak. I know you're still kinda upset at not getting a senate seat. Again. But please don't try to twist things. Again. Point in case:
[quote name='kriekfreak' date='08 March 2010 - 05:22 AM' timestamp='1268044053' post='2217873']
Invicta is in both, so my point still stands. Invicta is now trashtalking one of their protectorates. If they didn't want it to reform, why let them in Pegasus?
[/quote]
Even though your other points have been addressed by other people here, I feel the need to respond to this.
Trying to cherry pick posts isn't the best way to respond. Pointing out one person bringing up factual history while ignoring a statement from Invicta isn't the best way to make your point. In other words, claiming Invicta is trashtalking a member of the Pegasus protectorate bloc while that clearly isn't the case doesn't help you. Oh, and, if we didn't want them to reform, we wouldn't have let them. Now, using that logic, and given that not only they DID reform but Invicta supports them, not to mention supporting them in Pegasus, what does that tell you about your other claim?

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='08 March 2010 - 02:50 AM' timestamp='1268034926' post='2217813']
That would go against their "Must have purple united" mentality. We saw how well it's worked for them so far :P
[/quote]
[i]*points and laughs*[/i]
;)

Well, I believe that's clarified a few things. As such, I will be taking my leave from here while wishing NX good luck in their future endeavors.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='08 March 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1268038143' post='2217845']
Hey Hey now,
Purple may have their differences.
But we all like to hold hands and watch Barney together :P

"I Love Purple, Purple loves me, we are a happy family"

:awesome:
[/quote]
No. We dont. Keep your personal fantasies to yourself.

[quote name='Learz' date='08 March 2010 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1268070700' post='2218103']
Hi kriekfreak. I know you're still kinda upset at not getting a senate seat. Again. But please don't try to twist things. Again. Point in case:
[/quote]
Like we give a damn about the senate seat, if we really wanted it we would have gotten you guys to vote on our candidate. :awesome:

[quote]Even though your other points have been addressed by other people here, I feel the need to respond to this.
Trying to cherry pick posts isn't the best way to respond. Pointing out one person bringing up factual history while ignoring a statement from Invicta isn't the best way to make your point. In other words, claiming Invicta is trashtalking a member of the Pegasus protectorate bloc while that clearly isn't the case doesn't help you. Oh, and, if we didn't want them to reform, we wouldn't have let them. Now, using that logic, and given that not only they DID reform but Invicta supports them, not to mention supporting them in Pegasus, what does that tell you about your other claim?[/quote]

For the rest of your post, I'll redirect you to that MASH fellow above. He nailed it. Sorry if that negated your spin. Please try again.

Edited by kriekfreak

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='08 March 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1268081691' post='2218264']
Like we give a damn about the senate seat, if we really wanted it we would have gotten you guys to vote on our candidate. :awesome:

For the rest of your post, I'll redirect you to that MASH fellow above. He nailed it. Sorry if that negated your spin. Please try again.
[/quote]
I don't see the need to derail this thread by bringing logs into this conversation (as if it isn't already :awesome: ), so I'll leave them out.
And my post also applies to the nice MASH fellow; never mind about your second claim which he didn't make, and which my post adroitly answered.

That all being said, I'll take my leave of this thread, given that it's about NX and their DoE, and not petty feuding between third parties.

[quote name='Mr. Teets' date='08 March 2010 - 09:06 AM' timestamp='1268061062' post='2218000']
The members who are in NX now that were in NX then are the same ones that follow him around wherever he goes. When he abandoned NX, they followed him. While they were in NX, they weren't really that much more than inactives. Thom98 is their only current member that was a substantial part of the original NX. To my knowledge he didn't contact anybody but those few inactives and former gov, so basing the general memberships of NX, something around ~80 members, off the feelings of 3 inactives, and even 4 ex-gov members is a pretty hefty assumption.

EDIT: forgot to say all of it
[/quote]

get your facts straight buddy.
You are one pixel loving member, You and DAN tried to avoid as many wars as you could.
And You were dying to get your hands on higher leadership.

Those members that you are boasting about, were recruited by [u]us[/u], The growth of Nebula-X was by [u]us [/u]aiding all our members selflessly. While you just ate and tried to gain more power.
The only reason you even went to the top was because, Nebula-X was throwing out government positions as incentives. (to avoid members leaving)

Dont take all the credit. DAN2680 was one lazy emperor, Just hugged his infrastructure and position. You were on his footsteps aswell.
How many times did you complain about the war when we went to defend our allies. You are one Hypocritical player always trying to back out and blaming things on others when it is your fault.

When I left, you were out of a banker, And neither Dan nor Mr.Teets wanted to aid, because they both are selfish, so what happened? Well to avoid the responsibility they disbanded the alliance into invicta, in exchange for government positions. (Power Hungry)

Mr. Teets you have no right to talk about Nebula-X because just because you were in government dosent mean you did anything productive for the alliance. And to prove my point, when things went down and it was your time to do something about it, you showed your true colors, avoided responsibility and disbanded the alliance.

While it was under me we gained strength, prospered and were organized.

[i]Also like every Nebula-X member i had all rights to leave the alliance at anytime and join. Each time I returned was to help Nebula-X because you failed to lead an alliance.[/i]

Now quit whining about the past.
You cant do crap about Nebula-X or me.
We are here and will stay.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='08 March 2010 - 04:27 PM' timestamp='1268083944' post='2218301']
You are one pixel loving member, You and DAN tried to avoid as many wars as you could.[/quote]
I haven't cared about the well being of my nation in over 2 years, ask anybody.

[quote]Those members that you are boasting about, were recruited by [u]us[/u], The growth of Nebula-X was by [u]us [/u]aiding all our members selflessly. While you just ate and tried to gain more power.
The only reason you even went to the top was because, Nebula-X was throwing out government positions as incentives. (to avoid members leaving)[/quote]
So if I recruit members to an alliance and decide to leave it is okay to take them with me?

[quote]Dont take all the credit. DAN2680 was one lazy emperor, Just hugged his infrastructure and position. You were on his footsteps aswell.
How many times did you complain about the war when we went to defend our allies. You are one Hypocritical player always trying to back out and blaming things on others when it is your fault.[/quote]
I don't recall ever complaining about the war (which I'm assuming is the Karma war), in fact we did very well during that war and helped Invicta out, which was our goal.

[quote]When I left, you were out of a banker, And neither Dan nor Mr.Teets wanted to aid, because they both are selfish, so what happened? Well to avoid the responsibility they disbanded the alliance into invicta, in exchange for government positions. (Power Hungry)[/quote]
Clearly you are mistaken, again I don't care about the well being of my nation, I'll give handouts to anybody in my alliance or my allies alliance who needs it, all they need do is ask. I didn't leave NX for a government position in another alliance, I spent a good 3 or 4 months basically out of the game after NX merged into Invicta, which wasn't my choice of action but ultimately it was not my decision.

[quote]Mr. Teets you have no right to talk about Nebula-X because just because you were in government dosent mean you did anything productive for the alliance. And to prove my point, when things went down and it was your time to do something about it, you showed your true colors, avoided responsibility and disbanded the alliance.[/quote]
If you were there perhaps you would know more about what happened.

I'm not saying that I am faultless in how things all happened at NX, but I did my best to stay there and see it through.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='08 March 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1268083944' post='2218301']
You are one pixel loving member, You and DAN tried to avoid as many wars as you could.
And You were dying to get your hands on higher leadership.[/quote]

Not really looking to address this point, but I will anyway. Dan was not with Nebula-X in WoTC, so he didn't fight with us obviously. Dan however was with us during our war with Knights of Aragon if I am remembering correctly, but KoA was a tiny alliance and had no one within Dan's range. Dan fought in Karma, and I know was originally planning on working with Invicta as our enemies in TCB and TAB had people in range of Dan, but they were staying in peace mode. Ludacrism appointed Dan Emperor, so he really wasn't clawing to get higher leadership. Mr. Teets if I remember correctly was MoFA at the time when Dan was appointed Emperor, but was promoted to Overlord and had been Overlord since then, until Nebula-X's merge into Invicta. How can you prove he was dying to get onto higher leadership when you were in Nebula-X only a fraction of the time we all were?

[quote]Those members that you are boasting about, were recruited by [u]us[/u], The growth of Nebula-X was by [u]us [/u]aiding all our members selflessly. While you just ate and tried to gain more power.
The only reason you even went to the top was because, Nebula-X was throwing out government positions as incentives. (to avoid members leaving)[/quote]
The members that you recruited, sure, you aided occasionally, I don't remember really much aid flow within the alliance with the exception of the $3,000,000 promised start-up aid and the occasional war/rebuilding aid. But the majority of our recruitment was done by BOMBARDIA (Who has now left the game) and his recruitment staff. Nebula-X never threw out government positions as incentives, proof of this is that we constantly had a spot open in government, and due to our small numbers, wanted to wait until a quality/active member proved his or herself. We even reformed the government to have [b]less[/b] positions and we still had a vacancy almost constantly. We never handed out positions as incentive, so with that said, if anybody was doing it, it had to have been you (Zabee) or Ludacrism.

[quote]
Dont take all the credit. DAN2680 was one lazy emperor, Just hugged his infrastructure and position. You were on his footsteps aswell.
How many times did you complain about the war when we went to defend our allies. You are one Hypocritical player always trying to back out and blaming things on others when it is your fault.[/quote]

I'll be honest here, Dan wasn't the most active Emperor. His real life kept him really busy, but when he was online, we always talked about the future of Nebula-X. You would not know of him being lazy with all of your times having left Nebula-X, leaving you with a hasty vision of what the alliance was actually like. Of course Mr. Teets was on Dan's footsteps, it's part of being the [b]second-in-command[/b]. That pretty much implies the he is the Emperor's assistant and aid. How many times did we complain? How many times were we government, and actually complained about going to war or defending our allies? You woulnd't know, because you were absent from Nebula-X so much. Back during the Karma war, we considered drastic measures simply [b]so we could defend Invicta[/b]and luckily, to make a long story short, everything worked out for the best of PEACE.

[quote]
When I left, you were out of a banker, And neither Dan nor Mr.Teets wanted to aid, because they both are selfish, so what happened? Well to avoid the responsibility they disbanded the alliance into invicta, in exchange for government positions. (Power Hungry)[/quote]

Oh please Zabee, one nation who occasionally sent out aid was no damage to the alliance. Dan and Teets, and everybody else who was requested to send out aid, aided just as often, and easily more than you did. You have your facts wrong here as well. After [b]you[/b] left Nebula-X, rejoined (1), left Nebula-X again, rejoined (2), left Nebula-X again, rejoined (3), and then left Nebula-X for the fourth time which is the charter (the charter you approved) allowed maximum, you left with a large piece of our alliance, and some of our most active nations to form another alliance. This damaged the memberships faith in the stability of the alliance, which caused certain government and members to leave over the course of the following months ([b]none[/b] of those who left were Dan2680, Mr. Teets, Kniftarp, XBRYANX, Cakes, ASent, Thom, and myself who were the active and most senior government of Nebula-X; the majority of us spent more time in Nebula-X government than you). After we had dropped more than half of our original strength, portions of our government were inactive, and our member base was even more inactive. The ones who remained active all had a strong loyalty to Nebula-X. We decided in was in the best interest of the membership to merge into a stable atmosphere. Forcing the crew to remain on a damaged ship, instead of letting them take the life rafts, is wrong. Also, Dan was not given a government position in Invicta as part of the deal of the merge. Dan worked his way up to MoFA on his own time spent. Nice try though.

[quote]Mr. Teets you have no right to talk about Nebula-X because just because you were in government dosent mean you did anything productive for the alliance. And to prove my point, when things went down and it was your time to do something about it, you showed your true colors, avoided responsibility and disbanded the alliance.

While it was under me we gained strength, prospered and were organized.

[i]Also like every Nebula-X member i had all rights to leave the alliance at anytime and join. Each time I returned was to help Nebula-X because you failed to lead an alliance.[/i][/quote]

Mr. Teets has all the right in the world to talk about an alliance he invested many many months, and countless hours into. Everybody who was in government helped the alliance in one way or another. You were nowhere to be seen when we chose to merge the alliance, nor were you present for what anybody would consider an amount of time someone who was actually loyal to the alliance would've stayed. Instead, you were a drifter, returning to us when you need safe haven, while you decided your next selfish, impulse driven move on Planet Bob.

While Nebula-X was under you (for as short of a time it was) we gained strength sure, reaching 800-900k NS is a decent milestone, while it was under Dan and the rest of us, we exceeded your growth, organization, and prosperity, until you returned and crushed all of our hard work. You did have the right to leave and rejoin at anytime, but not to leave and rejoin and expect the government position back you held previously before you left. You also were limited by the charter on how many times you could leave and return, and you took advantage of this on your fourth time by crippling us. You have admitted this to me in logs.

[quote]Now quit whining about the past.
You cant do crap about Nebula-X or me.
We are here and will stay.[/quote]

Now quit spinning the truth about the past.
You can't get us to allow you to lie about us.
You will get bored and abandon this new "fad" you've found just as you always do.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='08 March 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1268083944' post='2218301']
get your facts straight buddy.[/quote]

Mmmm...Irony...delicious.

Edited by Aeternus