ReviVolution-X

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='07 March 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1267986737' post='2217000']
Not really,
The leader of Nebula-X 2.0 share the power [b]unlike sit on it and go inactive like the old NX leadership.[/b]

[/quote]

Thanks for confirming that you were an ineffectual and inactive leader.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='07 March 2010 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1267988825' post='2217031']
Jacapo; Mr Teets puppet.

You are welcome,
As you may have missed the OP; [b]We will be correcting the mistakes of the past[/b]

Therefore let us worry about ourselves. :)
[/quote]

Correcting old mistakes and making all new ones I presume.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='07 March 2010 - 02:35 PM' timestamp='1267990830' post='2217079']
Indeed great Mod.
We will play nice and clean as your predicted.... Starting Now.

Isn't that right Jacapo.

Onwards to go Glory.

o/ Nebula-X
o/ Purple Unity
o/ Pegasus
o\ Hydra
[/quote]

If you think Jacapo wasn't being nice, then boy are you going to dislike the harsher critics out there.

[quote name='DarkEra97' date='08 March 2010 - 01:45 PM' timestamp='1268020230' post='2217591']
Good luck, because you're certainly going to need it.
[/quote]

Going with this.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='07 March 2010 - 01:45 PM' timestamp='1267933825' post='2216605']
Don't act like you stuck with them, you had already bailed out and left them several times before they disbanded.

Again, you did several times.

You mean a couple of the founders, there are still a handful who are completely against this, including the old number one and number two in power.

Succeed, or succeed enough so that you can leave it again?
[/quote]

And this.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='08 March 2010 - 05:02 AM' timestamp='1267988825' post='2217031']
[b]Jacapo; Mr Teets puppet.[/b]

You are welcome,
As you may have missed the OP; [b]We will be correcting the mistakes of the past[/b]

Therefore let us worry about ourselves. :)
[/quote]

Just no. Jac is my puppet, and thanks for pointing out that you're aware of the discontent former Nebula-X members have of this.

Good luck Thom and best of luck in moving forward.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='06 March 2010 - 10:30 PM' timestamp='1267932932' post='2216590']
Nebula-X was also infected with a plague which lead to disbandment of the alliance, middle of last year.
[/quote]

Dont be coy zabee, that plague was you.

First off, you left the alliance how many times? Four if I remember correctly. Also if I remember correctly... to which the charter had forbidden. Im not even sure why I allowed it...

If I remember correctly, I never let you back into gov (due to a lack of trust in the loyalty department (due to quitting four times)) and that upset you so you dragged a bunch of people (including government members) out of the alliance (seriously diminishing active member count, gov count, activity level).

And what was that about you recruiting from our member base after all of that had happened? Couldnt leave well enough along yet again?

So, in short... it is Zabee's, oh no I mean "cyber nationz"'s, fault that the real NX isnt around today...

Whats makes you think you are good enough for it this time around? Is it going to take you leaving another four times again to make people realise that?

Dan2680, Former Emperor of Nebula-X