Annoyed at \m/

Brickan

Ok, so after my alliance gets owned in the war I leave them, and go to peace mode for a while. After I run out of money to pay bills I collect and leave peace mode, switching to war mode and changing my AA, to my alliance soon to DoE, since several others were also going so I fugured we'd be safe since our protectorate talks are going well with TR. Then this loser Chrono-Cross of \m/ tech-raids me while I'm trying to rebuild. If I recall, they're supposed to be fighting a war. Maybe they part of the fight ended, but I don't recall NPO losing and them continuing with their tech raiding. What's going on?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Brickan' date='24 February 2010 - 12:48 PM' timestamp='1267015941' post='2201312']
What's going on?
[/quote]

Your being tech raided by an \M/ nation thats whats going on. You've taken one of many routes available, by coming here youve taken perhaps the best route for small unprotected nation because the court of public opinion is about the best chance you have to get justice. Or you could build up, build and alliance and attack them yourself. B-)

Good luck, a moderate amount of people will be watching due to the title of your protest. :)

[quote name='Brickan' date='24 February 2010 - 06:51 AM' timestamp='1267016083' post='2201319']
Sorry if I got it wrong. The two are too confusing.
[/quote]

The honorable Thorgrum summed this up pretty nicely, however I'm going to give you a word of advice, the person you want to vent your anger out at is Merrie Melodie's.

He likes pm's telling him how \M/ should act and be stern.:P

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='24 February 2010 - 09:47 AM' timestamp='1267023048' post='2201435']
We have a guy who didn't get the memo about not attacking protectorates. Send me a PM with the details and we'll work out a solution. In the future, you should seek us out privately.
[/quote]

I wonder if he was actually a member or just set his AA. Either way, raiding happens, fight back first, then question things.

[quote name='arentak' date='25 February 2010 - 05:26 AM' timestamp='1267039804' post='2201841']
Maybe NpO can re-declare on \m/, get the rest of their allies to join them, then peace out immediately, leaving their allies holding the bag? No one will see that coming!!!
[/quote]
A surprise triple break off flank attack !

[quote name='Brickan' date='24 February 2010 - 07:48 AM' timestamp='1267015941' post='2201312']
Ok, so after my alliance gets owned in the war I leave them, and go to peace mode for a while. After I run out of money to pay bills I collect and leave peace mode, switching to war mode and changing my AA, to my alliance soon to DoE, since several others were also going so I fugured we'd be safe since our protectorate talks are going well with TR. Then this loser Chrono-Cross of \m/ tech-raids me while I'm trying to rebuild. If I recall, they're supposed to be fighting a war. Maybe they part of the fight ended, but I don't recall NPO losing and them continuing with their tech raiding. What's going on?
[/quote]

You got tech raided. That's what was going on.

[quote name='Brickan' date='24 February 2010 - 06:48 AM' timestamp='1267015941' post='2201312']
but I don't recall NPO losing and them continuing with their tech raiding
[/quote]
Key words: NPO, losing

NPO doesn't even raid.

On topic, the raid wasn't government sanctioned, so don't !@#$%* at \m/ about it please.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='24 February 2010 - 08:47 AM' timestamp='1267023048' post='2201435']
We have a guy who didn't get the memo about not attacking protectorates. Send me a PM with the details and we'll work out a solution. In the future, you should seek us out privately.
[/quote]

Looks to me like \m/ already showed him how the "private" method works out by attacking.

[quote name='Baldr' date='24 February 2010 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1267057454' post='2202262']
Looks to me like \m/ already showed him how the "private" method works out by attacking.
[/quote]
I think you might need a few more straws; you've bent most of yours already.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='25 February 2010 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1267059502' post='2202306']
I was referring to your raid on the [b]thirty[/b] man alliance of FoA that helped kick start this entire war.
[/quote]

I realise that, that's why I said ask the Corporation (their protectors).

But FoA liked it anyway, cheeky little minxes.