Post your stat charts?

nicraM

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='18 February 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1266540788' post='2190715']

*Edit:

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

[img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q17/otingocni/lolstats2.jpg[/img]

:v:
[/quote]
Oh, you're funny.

[quote name='TwistedRebelDB47' date='18 February 2010 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1266540391' post='2190696']
Yeah taking on four Polar with more infra / tech and WRC's did a number on me. I also only had help on two of the four targets, you and Galamoth. Had to slot help to my boys.

It'll be interesting if my chart is pretty much a flat line for the rest of the war.
[/quote]
I keep hoping mine will level out but its not working like I hoped.

May not be strictly accurate in terms of nukes, but the overall number is about right. I've been nuked every day since the start of the war, except 5 when I was in peace.

This is a lesson to keep tech, kids!

Edited by Donnerjack
ModEdit: removing filter-evasion image

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='16 February 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1266344412' post='2185823']
Yeah, that is what I thought. Was just making sure.

All I get on there is:

"No data to display."

Which is pretty funny as I am sure I wasn't at 0 NS for all of the last 30 days.
[/quote]
Buy .01 land, problem solved.

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/libertariansowar-2.png[/IMG]

During our war with FOK which started before the graph and ended with white peace I was fighting 3 FOK Opponents (1/24-2/1). I got into peace mode after that I fought several nations in Fark, CSN, and Guru Order. I've fought a lot of wars, launched a lot of nukes and been nuked a lot but haven't kept track. The closest I got to ZI was 150 infra. I had 9k infra when the war with FOK started and 8k infra when I started fighting Fark and CSN.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't post it because I'm e-tarded but from 2/20-3/18 you can tell I'm having fun as it just stays like this ---------------------------- at about 45.5k NS.

Then at 3/20 it jumps up to 48.5k NS. I would love to see my charts from the Karma war...