Generalissimo of Earth

Generalissimo

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sargun' date='14 February 2010 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1266189001' post='2181462']
Can I RP Artemis as a black ops organization of Procinctia dedicated to doing the job as ruthless and efficient as possible?
[/quote]
Have fun with TUO's worst yet most notorious unit, the Lighting Thieves. They love to steal large structures such as bridges and will always leave behind a path of destruction if fleeing or defeated. I already RPed them attempting to dissemble high voltage power lines and towers and sell the material for cash. :awesome:

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='14 February 2010 - 05:52 PM' timestamp='1266191570' post='2181525']
Isn't the Lighting Theif a movie and book?

Lol, don' hunt down mah rebels!!
[/quote]
Yeah, but I didn't think of that, and the main character in the book or movie didn't steal buildings or bridges compared to the CNRP Lighting Thieves unit (formerly the Lighting Thieves Gang when it wasn't part of TUO).

Hmm...I might RP a resistance movement led by John Kennedy Jr. in the Massachusetts area and if/when they succeed in taking the city of Boston, they embark upon a 'crusade' to take back the lands that New England occupied prior to its supposed defeat and subjugation. They then reestablish the Republic of New England, but in a more dictatorial form.

Fun! :P

EDIT: Or maybe I might RP as a communist insurgency in Russia dedicated to the reestablishment of the USSR? :awesome:

Edited by JEDCJT

[quote name='JEDCJT' date='15 February 2010 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1266270553' post='2183500']
Hmm...I might RP a resistance movement led by John Kennedy Jr. in the Massachusetts area and if/when they succeed in taking the city of Boston, they embark upon a 'crusade' to take back the lands that New England occupied prior to its supposed defeat and subjugation. They then reestablish the Republic of New England, but in a more dictatorial form.

Fun! :P

EDIT: Or maybe I might RP as a communist insurgency in Russia dedicated to the reestablishment of the USSR? :awesome:
[/quote]
And what would John Kennedy's reaction when he discovers that TUO is attempting to overthrow the Procinctia local government that is controlling the former part of GLS?

[quote name='HHAYD' date='13 February 2010 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1266107882' post='2179977']What about TUO? They are tunneling/underground construction experts and would have hid in some of their mostly self-sufficient bases (they steal some of the power supply from above ground) that haven't been captured and they successfully hid from New England (now FSA), Disparu, and GLS and reemerged to attack three times in a row.

For GLS I would already know, if they can't defeat the smaller (yet more technologically advanced, aggressive, and smarter) TUO, then they wouldn't be able to defeat a force much larger and tougher.

Can at least RP one TUO base that is still functional and plotting their revenge? It lacks the industrial capability of producing large quantities of equipment and supplies and the bullet storage is only large enough to kill 500,000 people, assuming if each bullet was an instant kill head/neck shot.[/quote] Sure, why not?
You’re hiding in an underground base like mole people.
Procinctia has satellites and likely knows you're there, but for some reason hasn’t done anything about it.

[quote name='Emperor Mudd' date='14 February 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1266129371' post='2180474']I'm guessing Tahoe now resembles a mix of Afghanistan and Yugoslavia at the height of the breakup wars there.[/quote] Works for me. . . although Los Angeles and Sacramento still haven't been rebuilt from the nuclear strikes in the European Wars (can you say Rebel Army?) while the rest of California looks like Fallout 2 from the Commintern Anti-Communist War (shouldn’t have been so anti-communist, San Francisco is now officially [b]San Francisco-4[/b], and San Diego is under a series of domes like [i]Caves of Steel[/i].

If California was carpet nuked to hell how did Tahoe stay a world power, how did they have the forces to fight a global war against Procinctia?
Don't underestimate Tahoe's resolve, Tahoe moved it's capital to Seattle and consolidated power in Oregon.

[quote name='Drakedeath' date='14 February 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1266179952' post='2181165']Can I RP a final Caucasian stronghold fighting tooth and nail from the Caucasus Mountains?[/quote] Actually it's assumed most of the world’s conventional opposition to Procinctia was already crushed, that doesn't mean people of the region can't start an armed resistance (there are plenty of good reason to oppose Generalissimo's regime). There are probably many abandoned strongholds already throughout the Caucasus Mountains that only need people to occupy them.

[quote name='HHAYD' date='14 February 2010 - 05:35 PM' timestamp='1266190508' post='2181499']Have fun with TUO's worst yet most notorious unit, the Lighting Thieves. They love to steal large structures such as bridges and will always leave behind a path of destruction if fleeing or defeated. I already RPed them attempting to dissemble high voltage power lines and towers and sell the material for cash. :awesome:[/quote] I suggest stealing at least one notable national landmark. . . if the lightning gang is really ambitious they could always try stealing the space ladder (now in Procinctia).

[quote name='JEDCJT' date='15 February 2010 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1266270553' post='2183500']

Fun! :P[/quote] [u]Try[/u] to reestablish the Republic of New England, key word being try. Of course I’m all for evil alternate incarnations of otherwise "good" CNRP nations.

[quote name='HHAYD' date='15 February 2010 - 04:17 PM' timestamp='1266272236' post='2183534']And what would John Kennedy's reaction when he discovers that TUO is attempting to overthrow the Procinctia local government that is controlling the former part of GLS?[/quote] Joining various resistances together is a completely legitimate and actually preferable strategy.

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' date='14 February 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1266205522' post='2182066']Ooh, this is quite joyous. Perhaps my plans of an ultranationalist far-left/communist organization known as the 'Japanese Liberation Front' can now commence. Exquisite.[/quote] I know where you"re coming from, the Japanese Liberation Front is an excellent idea. . .

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' date='13 February 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1266120713' post='2180207']We all know what happened to me. After the defeat of the Tahoe alliance, before our land could be bombed, I surrendered in person to Generalissimo and am now the head of the Marscurian Pakistani National Guard and a world-class brown-noser. :awesome:[/quote] Marscurian Pakistani is Procinctia’s most prosperous province, and one of four states permitted to have it’s own independent military force (national guard).
Marscurian Pakistani has a representative (your choice) in Generalissimo’s inner circle.

[quote name='Acca Dacca' date='15 February 2010 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1266292495' post='2184329']i would like to pledge my loyalty to Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Earth, as Lucas Perry and the warrior princess, Ava Jones.[/quote] Lucas Perry and Ava Jones are obviously in Generalissimo’s inner circle.

[quote name='Sargun' date='14 February 2010 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1266189001' post='2181462']Can I RP Artemis as a black ops organization of Procinctia dedicated to doing the job as ruthless and efficient as possible?[/quote] Artemis is an independent military command whose name is spoken in fearful whispers.

[quote]Works for me. . . although Los Angeles and Sacramento still haven't been rebuilt from the nuclear strikes in the European Wars (can you say Rebel Army?) while the rest of California looks like Fallout 2 from the Commintern Anti-Communist War (shouldn’t have been so anti-communist, San Francisco is now officially San Francisco-4, and San Diego is under a series of domes like Caves of Steel.

If California was carpet nuked to hell how did Tahoe stay a world power, how did they have the forces to fight a global war against Procinctia?
Don't underestimate Tahoe's resolve, Tahoe moved it's capital to Seattle and consolidated power in Oregon.[/quote]

Okay. That means the Mountain regions of the Sierra Nevada and Rockies are hotbeds of guerrilla activities since they are rural, heavily armed and paranoid of government intrusion even under control of Tahoe, and even more so now.

The wild west meets afghanistan

What I want to know is how Generalissimo conquered a WHOLE WORLD! Hitler conquered most of Europe, and he still failed because he ran out of supplies. Wouldn't the same happen to Generalissimo? And how could his soldiers keep track and control of everything. They must be so thin spread! how could there be thousands a nation?

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='16 February 2010 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1266353394' post='2186096']What I want to know is how Generalissimo conquered a WHOLE WORLD! Hitler conquered most of Europe, and he still failed because he ran out of supplies. Wouldn't the same happen to Generalissimo?[/quote] [b]Generalissimo's Observation[/b]
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=71942
Generalissimo's Observation: Time passes differently in accordance with cartographic boundaries.
Generalissimo took advantage of CNRP's temporal-geographic relativity in his logistics.

Generalissimo in <Generalissimo of Earth> never had the experiences in CNRP that led to his great scientific discovery, in <Generalissimo of Earth> continuity [b]Generalissimo's Observation[/b] is known as [b]Leclerc's Conjecture[/b].

Edited by Generalissimo

For those wondering, no God didn't really talk to Valerie that was brought on by a delusion as for the scars they were burned onto her at a younger age and she forgot about the whole experience as a way to deal with it until now. I still intend to launch a religious crusade against Generalissimo as long as that is okay with you Generalissimo.

[quote name='Generalissimo' date='16 February 2010 - 10:11 AM' timestamp='1266336666' post='2185659']
I suggest stealing at least one notable national landmark. . . if the lightning gang is really ambitious they could always try stealing the space ladder (now in Procinctia).
[/quote]
Which part of the world is it located? I am assuming the space ladder is actually a space elevator tower and is reinforced with support wires to prevent it from toppling over?...

[quote name='HHAYD' date='16 February 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1266360374' post='2186357']
Which part of the world is it located? I am assuming the space ladder is actually a space elevator tower and is reinforced with support wires to prevent it from toppling over?...
[/quote]
Look at the CNRP world map. Equatorial Africa, there it is, the GDR territory.
Also, http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=40212

>>Leclerc's Conjecture.
Yay!

[quote name='Silhouette' date='16 February 2010 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1266357772' post='2186273']
Even more importantly, it doesn't matter. This is a study in 'what if.'
[/quote]
Hah hah, so true...

And stealing the Space Elevator? That would be lulzy, and absolutely death-defying if they could pull that off...how far into space does it go? :P

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='16 February 2010 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1266363365' post='2186440']
And stealing the Space Elevator? That would be lulzy, and absolutely death-defying if they could pull that off...how far into space does it go? :P
[/quote]
You will discover how the Lighting Thieves unit accomplishes their task very soon. :awesome: