Generalissimo of Earth

Generalissimo

Generalissimo has been absent from Procinctia for some time now, but without his eccentric presence in world I haven’t been inspired to able to participate properly in CNRP – like a Generalissimo shaped canyon blocking by creativity.

I’m going to try to overcome this small writer’s block with a fun little CNRP alternate reality role-play where Generalissimo is no longer merely Generalissimo of Procinctia. . . Generalissimo (mostly) rules the world as Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Earth.

Of course nothing I create is in any way exclusive, so everyone here is entirely free to participate; by collaborating with Generalissimo’s eccentric yet tyrannical regime, fighting against the world’s dictator, or just trying to get by.
If you’re going to post something <Generalissimo of Earth> continuity be sure to use tags (it’s not required, it’s just polite)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline of Generalissimo’s ascension to Generalissimo of Earth

2007 Saint Patrick’s Day War
Procinctia barely defeats Transvaal and annexes Southern Africa.

2007 First Procinctia-Republic of War Conflict
After a series exhaustive Gulf of Mexico naval and Bering campaigns an unresolved battle ends in a cease-fire.

2007 Procinctia-Republic of War Cold War
Continued distrust between Procinctia and Republic of War led to a naval arms race on both sides increasing tensions, both countries quickly become the world’s naval superpowers.

2007 Second Procinctia-Republic of War Conflict
Republic of War launches a surprise attack on Procinctia, at considerable loss Procinctia triumphs of Republic of War’s coalition. By the end of 2007 Procinctia occupies Texas, Mexico, and Pravus Ingruo’s North American holdings.

2008 Pacific War
Procinctia intervenes in the Pacific War, declaring war on both sides. Both Tahoe and Australian countries lose the entirety of their naval assets in battle while Procinctia seizes Japan and the Pacific Islands.

2008 First European War, Second European War, Third European War
European infighting devastates the continent, nuclear exchanges of the Third European War devastate the continent.

2009 Commintern Anti-Communist War
Sarah Tintagyl’s Brisbane Conference fails spectacularly and the world goes to war. Following months of increasingly devastating nuclear exchanges Procinctia declares war on both sides, ultimately annexing mainland Asia.

2009-2010 Procinctia-Tahoe War
Procinctia refuses Tahoe’s territorial demands at the Anchorage talks and Tahoe declares war, nearly all of the world’s remaining countries fearing Procinctia’s rapidly increasing influence support Tahoe. In a worldwide struggle Tahoe’s alliance is defeated leaving Procinctia in control of Africa, Antarctica, Europe, Mainland Asia, Middle East, North America, and South America. Australian countries (Hansea and Promised Land) are the last sovereign nations outside of Procinctia’s control.

2010 Queansland Conference
Procinctia demands the unilateral demilitarization of Australia, and the Australians surrender to Procinctian pressure. Generalissimo commands the world’s sole significant military; leaving Generalissimo the Generalissimo of Earth.

[quote name='Emperor Mudd' date='11 February 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1265954679' post='2177030']
Now everyone will start whining about why their nation would never be conquered "lalalala"

ninjaedit: I see its already started
[/quote]
FINLAND WOULD NEVER FALL. ALL OF MY SOLDIERS ARE EXPERT SNIPERS AND FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN. RARSNARLSNARL.

:v:

I have a question, would Uberstein get to play shuffleboard with Generalissimo whilst smoking cuban cigars and plotting conspiracies to stop conspiracies? :P

Edited by BaronUberstein

As long as DeSchaine can sit back in his home and relax while the people of the Procinctian state of Taeunas (Hey, why make things complicated and change names more than needed?) produce some of the worlds finest alcoholic products, I see no issue with this.

[quote name='BaronUberstein' date='12 February 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1265957122' post='2177169']
FINLAND WOULD NEVER FALL. ALL OF MY SOLDIERS ARE EXPERT SNIPERS AND FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN. RARSNARLSNARL.[/quote] I’ll give you that one without contest, everyone in Finland fought to the last man. . . and now there are no men in Finland. Finland under Procinctia suffers from a horrific gender imbalance, because not a single man survived the war, leaving the territory dependant on imported males- except Uberstein who’s the last [b]Man[/b] in Finland.

[quote name='BaronUberstein' date='12 February 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1265957122' post='2177169']I have a question, would Uberstein get to play shuffleboard with Generalissimo whilst smoking cuban cigars and plotting conspiracies to stop conspiracies? :P[/quote] Sure why not. Uberstein (or anyone else who wants to be a collaborating patsy) can be part of Generalissimo’s inner circle, the rest of which will be announced tonight.

[quote name='DeSchaine' date='12 February 2010 - 02:42 AM' timestamp='1265964120' post='2177305']As long as DeSchaine can sit back in his home and relax while the people of the Procinctian state of Taeunas (Hey, why make things complicated and change names more than needed?) produce some of the worlds finest alcoholic products, I see no issue with this.[/quote] Not an issue. . . although from this point on I’m stealing your nomenclature and henceforth all of Procinctia’s conquest will be called ‘States’.

[quote name='Executive Minister' date='11 February 2010 - 11:28 PM' timestamp='1265952539' post='2176829']Will everyone in Generalissimo earth be given a customary cigar?[/quote] Only on Generalissimo Day, the rest of the year you have to buy your own, but otherwise cigars are considered patriotic.

[quote name='Shadowsage' date='11 February 2010 - 11:16 PM' timestamp='1265951769' post='2176752']Lulz. One-liner for taking control of SOUTH AMERICA. The only unified continent. A whole. Continent. XD[/quote] I’m sure it was a very intense fight that mostly happened offscreen. It was so awesome I don’t even have to describe it here.

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' date='12 February 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1266014464' post='2178224']Just saying General...this is one of the more epic ideas people have come up with...good show and glad to have an enemy of your caliber.[/quote] World domination is fun for the whole family, it's therapeutic playing the bad guy once in awhile, and it's so crazy it's a role that fits Generalissimo perfectly.
Even with the world's combined milirary might I'm likely going to find myself outclassed (although not outgunned) very quickly.

There's no reason other people shouldn't try this eventually as many CNRP countries have great potential has oppressive world-dominating hyperpowers

Edited by Generalissimo

[size="5"]Generalissimo of Earth Militaries[/size]

Procintian Military Strength
[b]Army[/b]
[i]Infantry [/i]
4,000,000 Soldiers
[i]Armored Personnel Carriers[/i]
3,000 Urutu
[i]Main Battle Tanks[/i]
1,000 Centurion
347 Osório
[b]Navy[/b]
[i]Surface Vessels[/i]
432 Alaska Class Battle Cruisers
[i]Sea Forts[/i]
54 Maunsell Sea Forts
[b]Air Force[/b]
[i]Aircraft[/i]
143,000 F-86 Sabres
437 F-100 Super Sabres
[i]Long-Range Missiles[/i]
13,000 Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (Nuclear)
70,000 Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (Conventional)
[i]Satellite Weapons Platforms[/i]
47 Kinetic Anti-Missile Satellites
53 X-Ray Anti-Missile Satellites

Miscellanious Militaries
Auastralia – "Officially" (so they say) non existant
Opposition – Crushed (for the time being), all resistences/rebellions/governments-in-exile are formed from scratch (it's more fun that way)

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Sargun' date='11 February 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1265951676' post='2176738']
Out of all the silly ideas coming up now, this is one of the silliest.
[/quote]
You're just jealous you didn't think of it first. I sure am. :P

On another note...

@Generalissimo...As long as I am allowed to pretend I am a collaborator, and get to RP constant assassination attemps on Generalissimo of Earth, I'm happy. :P

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='12 February 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1266016978' post='2178286']
You're just jealous you didn't think of it first. I sure am. :P

On another note...

@Generalissimo...As long as I am allowed to pretend I am a collaborator, and get to RP constant assassination attemps on Generalissimo of Earth, I'm happy. :P
[/quote] You rule ½ of the only other nation on Earth, I’m sure there’s going to be a little bit of tension there.

Since I have more than one leader to work with...one of them could be a spy in your ranks. Would that be alright? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='12 February 2010 - 05:31 PM' timestamp='1266017468' post='2178306']
Since I have more than one leader to work with...one of them could be a spy in your ranks. Would that be alright? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]
[/quote] Of course

New Distopian Procinctia Broadcasting Corporation Programming
Generalissimo defictionalized some of his favorite media into new television reality programs.

Battle Royal – every year the lowest scoring high school class in the former Republic of War is kidnapped and sent a remote Japanese island to battle each other to the death.

Death Race – common criminals race in weaponized cars through hazardous courses for their freedom.

Game of Death – prisoners fight martial artists up levels of a pagoda facing increasingly difficult opponents, victory is freedom, at the top of Pagoda is a final fight against Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

Most Dangerous Game – expert hunters hunt untrained political prisoners like animals.

Running Man – prisoners try to win freedom by fleeing flashy gladiators.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='12 February 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1266021137' post='2178395']Okay, so may I create a thread on this, a rebellion.[/quote]
Yes but your rebellion has to start from scratch (small cell, ten guys in a basement, a platoon of holdover soldiers, ect) - it's more fun that way, or I really like consperacy.
Besides, everyone starts somewhere. . . a thousand pin pricks can bring down the mightiest giant?
It takes dramatic examples to bring people out of fear (or something).

Edited by Generalissimo