Bob's Weakest Nation

King Hendrix

[quote name='Daikos' date='09 February 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1265748801' post='2171097']
If Ivan is doing the review I'd recommend:

[img]http://waterintowino.typepad.com/water_into_wino/images/arrogant_beer_ale_1.jpg[/img]

If it's you though Corinan, I think this may be more fitting...

[img]http://beeramerica.tv/wp-content/uploads/061-t.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I won't be doing one.

Evidently that is what this whole war is about anyway. The NSO caused the escalation all around because we refused to do a beer review, right? *rollseyes*

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='09 February 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1265748713' post='2171092']
Umm, I do sell tech within my alliance. How would you know that I don't if I didn't?

I have no idea what my bills are. Let me check...

...nope $76000 for improvements.
[/quote]

I would know you didn't because I would see that you weren't selling tech? :blink: I'm not sure I understand the question.

I was talking more about growing to the level where you could pump out 300 tech per round on your own money, although tech selling is another way to contribute as well.

I'll take that under advisement. If you ever find yourself having to review alcoholic drinks for Fark, I recommend Dark Fist review the following:

[IMG]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w335/Doppelganger42/Cyber%20Nations/mount-gay-eclipse-rum1.jpg[/IMG]

This topic confuses me. Partly because it involves a member of the New Polar Order vaguely calling out an Imperator Emeritus of the New Polar Order, but also partly because I thought everyone and their mum knew that Ivan sucks at nation building and the war system (he's a kindred spirit of mine on both of those accounts).

[quote name='Fallen_Fool' date='09 February 2010 - 04:23 PM' timestamp='1265750621' post='2171163']
This topic confuses me. Partly because it involves a member of the New Polar Order vaguely calling out an Imperator Emeritus of the New Polar Order, but also partly because I thought everyone and their mum knew that Ivan sucks at nation building and the war system (he's a kindred spirit of mine on both of those accounts).
[/quote]
Evidently this war is the first most people have heard of that phenomenon.

Evidently if you don't have a strong nation you aren't allowed to play CN or have anything you say IC-wise matter. Boy is my face red.

It's actually something to be proud of imo. Maybe I'm just weird.

[quote name='Aloop' date='09 February 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1265748538' post='2171084']
This is such an obviously terrific topic that I just had to comment.

*facepalm*
[/quote]

Beyond that, agreeing with my comrade here.

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='09 February 2010 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1265750796' post='2171167']

Evidently if you don't have a strong nation you aren't allowed to play CN or have anything you say IC-wise matter. Boy is my face red.
[/quote]I'd pay quite a few American dollars to see a picture of the King of Hubris, Ivan Moldavi, looking embarrassed. Probably not the amount that Doppelganger would pay for nudes, but still.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='09 February 2010 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1265750796' post='2171167']

[/quote]

Maybe you just drank

[IMG]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk225/badboybill2007/22109.jpg[/IMG]

Woof, Woof sit ubu sit good dog

[quote name='Fallen_Fool' date='09 February 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1265751215' post='2171180']
I'd pay quite a few American dollars to see a picture of the King of Hubris, Ivan Moldavi, looking embarrassed. Probably not the amount that Doppelganger would pay for nudes, but still.
[/quote]

What makes you think he has to pay?

If rogues pose a serious threat to you to the point where you give up on nation building entirely because it's pointless, especially low-level rogues considering your peak NS, then perhaps you should discipline NSO's military.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='09 February 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1265750796' post='2171167']
[/quote]
They should have nothing to say, it would have stopped Nitenderek from ever posting :P

By doing this Ivan has won the game in ways we cant comprehend

Imagine you are about to go rouge and think to yourself " I think I shall attack Ivan Moldavi to rid the world of his evil doings ". Then you goto his nation and find out you are no where near his range and you cant destroy anything even if you where. :awesome:

Also down with PZI even if its your own nations :P

[quote name='heggo' date='09 February 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1265748087' post='2171066']
Are you Polar too stupid to succesfully demoralize your own allies?
[/quote]
This is not an attack on anybody

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='09 February 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1265748361' post='2171075']
I don't think this was indicative of their entire alliance.

I do find it funny that the amount of spam I am getting ingame has increased drastically over the last 24 hours. It seems that we have started to strike a nerve with some. They are practically begging me to surrender.

Weird.
[/quote]
I'm not one of these people

[quote name='Fallen_Fool' date='09 February 2010 - 05:23 PM' timestamp='1265750621' post='2171163']
[/quote]
Cam somebody please tell me how I sound offensive?

[quote name='Coursca' date='09 February 2010 - 07:19 PM' timestamp='1265757573' post='2171387']
This wasn't needed, comrade. :mellow:
[/quote]
I do not understand

Although I believe I posted this thread in the wrong section... :unsure:

Edited by King Hendrix

NSO practices EZI? For shame.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='09 February 2010 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1265747815' post='2171054']It isn't really defeatism, it is simply that every time I put any effort into building up my nation some rogue comes along and blows it up anyway so I decided a long time ago not to bother.[/quote]

lol