FOK announcement

Tarone

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chimay' date='07 February 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1265580020' post='2167390']
So this is the reason you settled on?

But you declared a state of war with us so many hours ago, I....wut?

Welcome to the fight.
[/quote]

You wanted an official DoW for those 2 wars, here it is :smug:

[quote name='Methrage' date='07 February 2010 - 11:03 PM' timestamp='1265580225' post='2167399']
FOK :(

Molon Labe :war:

If you want their weapons, then try to take them. Somehow I doubt Molon Labe is going to give them up easy. :nuke:
[/quote]

I don't expect they will surrender before MCXA, it will at least be an incredible let down if they do.

[quote name='fixxx' date='07 February 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1265580409' post='2167409']
i'm counting on it, they will be a worthy opponent unlike the others we've been fighting
[/quote]
I'm sure others in your alliance would disagree.

[quote name='oinkoink12' date='07 February 2010 - 02:03 PM' timestamp='1265580208' post='2167397']
We are trying to get you in, but Chefjoe is not responding.
[/quote]

Ok, I laughed.

Seriously though are you sure you have an oA with PC? Lots of posts with 'nescesary' 'had to' 'would never goto war without you' etc etc etc kinda stuff which makes the treaty seem like a full on 'A' not 'oA'. If so why not just say it? If that isnt the case then tbh those posts are shens in some respect imo.

Call it a nit-picky observation but thats my contribution to the thread :v

Have fun with ML, I know they will becuase it means guns are involved :P

[quote name='thaone' date='07 February 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1265581302' post='2167466']
???
I don't know who is under a lot of stress at the moment?
[/quote]
We're doing just fine, I was referring to some of the honorable FOK members I met on the battlefield earlier that took quite a bit of damage. (as well as give damage out of course :ehm: )

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Ruiseart' date='07 February 2010 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1265581512' post='2167474']
Don't act surprised. That's the way it always goes down.
[/quote]
You guys crack me up.

Just to be knit picky, define "always" as I don't recall ever doing it and I get a kick out of two DoW's in the same day between two alliances for two different reasons...

[quote name='Methrage' date='07 February 2010 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1265581515' post='2167475']
We're doing fine just fine, I was referring to some of the honorable FOK members I met on the battlefield earlier that took quite a bit of damage. (as well as give damage out of course :ehm: )
[/quote]

Ah, you're talking about that.
Yes, the guy that hit Penguin and Moridin and got hit by you and doppelganger had quite some damage. That however was when Polar wasn't fighting on our side.
You may vaguely remember how that feels, as it was so long ago. :P

[quote name='Chimay' date='07 February 2010 - 05:31 PM' timestamp='1265581860' post='2167486']
You guys crack me up.

Just to be knit picky, define "always" as I don't recall ever doing it and I get a kick out of two DoW's in the same day between two alliances for two different reasons...
[/quote]
It's always been a common strategy to launch in-game declarations before a forum post to avoid the mass-clicking of the war screen that can cause the [ooc]server to go down[/ooc]

There have also always been gun-jumpers, in this case, the one FOKker who attacked you guys.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='07 February 2010 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1265583036' post='2167534']
I'll be here watching ML tear you to bits, it'll be entertaining to be sure
[/quote]
I guess we'll have to disappoint you then. :P

[quote name='thaone' date='07 February 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1265581994' post='2167491']
Ah, you're talking about that.
Yes, the guy that hit Penguin and Moridin and got hit by you and doppelganger had quite some damage. That however was when Polar wasn't fighting on our side.
You may vaguely remember how that feels, as it was so long ago. :P
[/quote]
There are two I remember quite clearly as they both maintained friendly conversation despite massive destruction happening to their nations, then a third who came on later.

You guys know who you are and have already taken a good amount of damage, so good luck out there. Molon Labe will put up a good fight.