Casualties

Machiabelly

in a recent attack in our two pronged war with the nations of Venicia and Cyprus of TOP, historians have calculated that the 2 millionth Prince Edward Island soldier has died on battlefields both local and foreign.

The oldest grave stones in the oldest cemetaries now overgrown with moss, contain the names of soldiers who died in wars against the nations of NAAC while Prince Edward Island was part of the Pacifican war machine.

There are also memorials for those who died fighting against that same war machine while we were a LUEnited nation, and many mass graves for the people who died when Prince Edward Island joined the Vox Populi organization.

Other wars, battles, rogue attacks, and police actions have taken place over the life of our nations.

The King of Prince Edward Island has announced a moment of silence for all 2 million who have died to keep our nation free.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[img]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3880/lightacandleso.jpg[/img]

As the sun sets on the seventh day of February, the nation of Baldor will hold a candle lighting ceremony to honor those who have fallen for Prince Edward Island.

Edited by Fantastico

If you count the brief war against NSO, Invicta, UPN, Hydra, Quantum and now the continuation of the war against Olympus I have lost 400k troops. 5 offensive wars over 4 days. Not bad considering this is my first "major" war.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='06 February 2010 - 06:30 PM' timestamp='1265499025' post='2165334']
Roughly one billion have died so far in this war.
[/quote]
If I am not mistaken, we have seen 1.1 billion casualities so far. We started at about 4.1 billion and are now at 5.2 billion.

As for myself, I am approaching 1 million casualties rapidly and I estimate I shall reach it tomorrow.

Edited by Sulmar

1,750,513 Attacking + 2,605,323 Defending = 4,355,836 Casualties

All taken in the name of GGA. Is it more than the rest of the alliance combined? I don't know. In any event, enough that I don't have to apologize for being a hippy this time around.

The first casualties of the Federal Earth Empire occurred in a conflict against a FEAR rogue. Since then, through several other rogue conflicts and the alliance wars seen below, numerous other soldiers have fallen in our defence.

Recently, in the current conflict, we have surpassed 1,000,000, a pretty impressive feat for a nation our size.

Edited by capitalC

[quote name='capitalC' date='07 February 2010 - 02:56 AM' timestamp='1265511383' post='2165813']
The first casualties of the Federal Earth Empire occurred in a conflict against a FEAR rogue. Since then, through several other rogue conflicts and the alliance wars seen below, numerous other soldiers fell in our defence.

Recently, in the current conflict, we have surpassed 1,000,000, a pretty impressive feat for a nation our size.
[/quote]

I would like to claim a good % of your casualties :smug:

1,550,864 Attacking + 1,449,969 Defending = 3,000,833 Casualties

[quote name='silentkiller' date='06 February 2010 - 09:57 PM' timestamp='1265511464' post='2165817']
I would like to claim a good % of your casualties :smug:
[/quote]

Damn it. You pop up everywhere I go!

Though you are correct.

This war should shortly return me to the top 100 in casualties.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 1,191,662 Attacking + 1,851,525 Defending = 3,043,187 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #124 of 26,055 Nations (0.48%)

Actually broke 3,000,000 today to boot ^_^

Edited by bigwoody

Careful, you dont want Pansy to find this thread....also i shall break 2 million either after i attack tonight or get nuked tommorow

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 968,306 Attacking + 1,000,115 Defending = 1,968,421 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #446 of 26,056 Nations (1.71%)