UBD/GDA DoW

slybomber

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Lord Brenden? I should give him money for his comment about how this war is really karma 2.0 :blush:

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield GDA, here's to round 2 [IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/Fronz_2006/Smilies/beer_cheers.png[/IMG]

[quote name='Fronz' date='05 February 2010 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1265439518' post='2163723']
Where is Lord Brenden? I should give him money for his comment about how this war is really karma 2.0 :blush:

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield GDA, here's to round 2 [IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/Fronz_2006/Smilies/beer_cheers.png[/IMG]
[/quote]

If you do find him, say hello to him for me. Also, he owes us a round of war stories, since he said he'd share them when you first went to war.

Who knows, we might end up sharing quite a few now :)

:wub: Lord Brendan

[quote name='Masterfod' date='06 February 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1265436474' post='2163433']
Last time you had GOD to pre-nuke the !@#$ out of us :P

I agree though, we did embarrass ourselves last time. Here's to a more ... entertaining round 2 :)
[/quote]
GOD has violated the GDA!

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Duncan King' date='06 February 2010 - 05:52 AM' timestamp='1265435546' post='2163291']
Ruh Roh. Looks like CSN is in trouble.

Have fun guys.
[/quote]

Lol. Good luck UBD/GDA, welcome to the fray. Enjoy it :lol1:

[quote name='Vyper' date='06 February 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1265437751' post='2163577']
well we[s]I[/s] won't as much as last encounter... we'll just make it a fight worth not avoiding since we are so generous to offer a good time ;)
[/quote]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=56097

Generous it 'twas

[quote name='Goose' date='06 February 2010 - 05:55 AM' timestamp='1265435745' post='2163324']
But, unless GDA has done a lot of work, I predict an outcome similar to last time.

See you on the battlefield.
[/quote]

Yes, we have done a lot of work. In the last war, Darkness nuked us like crazy then you entered when we were on our way down. We could have taken Darkness by ourselves if you hadn't entered. But this time, it is you who will be saying 'we could have taken NADC down had GDA not entered'.

Lets all just have fun. After all, this is just a game.

[quote name='Scorponok' date='06 February 2010 - 08:59 AM' timestamp='1265464778' post='2164384']
Bye CSN. You had it coming.
[/quote]

Awww, u mad?

[quote name='Holy Ruler' date='06 February 2010 - 12:23 PM' timestamp='1265477025' post='2164727']
Yes, we have done a lot of work. In the last war, Darkness nuked us like crazy then you entered when we were on our way down. We could have taken Darkness by ourselves if you hadn't entered. But this time, it is you who will be saying 'we could have taken NADC down had GDA not entered'.
[/quote]

It's more of the fact that your nations had horrendous warchests, a major lack of military wonders, and had no idea how to launch attacks (one of my GDA targets did CMs -> Navy -> Aircraft -> GA -> Nook, which was blocked a bunch of times). We also were taking on NADC and GDA, and your blitz last night was far from being overly impressive. Your [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=174910"]number two nation[/url] declared on The Black Watch and was subsequently anarchied because he took forever to launch his attacks. And now your [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=139990"]number one nation[/url] is on a solid 3 v. 1 odds, though granted he wasn't anarchied right away by TBW's counter-blitz.

Thankfully said number one, NorseTurks, has the appropriate military wonders (WRC, which was supposed to be my next wonder... !@#$%^&*). So in the upper-tier, GDA is hopelessly unmatched. Though of course, this battle will be largely fought in the low-midtiers.

However, GDA only has 290 nukes. You guys are literally $%&@ed. And by looking at the stats, the only one we should really be worrying about, no offense, is UBD. They have more nukes, SDIs, and Manhattan Projects. Let along the fact that GDA has 1 WRC. Though factoring in NADC, they are the ones who pose the biggest threat, but that point if null because they also have more than one front open, so not all of their assets are focused on CSN. In reference to the stats below, the only one who has really shown a great deal of improvement since our last engagement was NADC, who actually had decent counter-attacks and nations with viable warchests. Whether or not GDA has improved their warchests, well, that is to be seen through future spy ops (from the ones gathered so far, there is indeed hope). NADC, however, has proven themselves that they have improved their warchests (a few guys have over a billion, and the average in the upper register is in the mid-hundred millions) and racked on a bunch of wonders that they seemed to refuse to purchase last time.

GDA:
19 Manhattan Projects
13 Strategic Defense Initiatives
290 nukes

UBD:
21 Manhattan Projects
5 Strategic Defense Initiatives
292 nukes

NADC:
40 Manhattan Projects
34 Strategic Defense Initiatives
787 nukes

CSN:
56 Manhattan Projects, of which a good percentage (around a half) are out of the 5% range [i]anyways[/i].
53 Strategic Defense Initiatives
1,057 nukes

And in terms of spread, we have the following:

[quote]
Your search for North Atlantic Defense Coalition returned 172 results.
Serving 1 to 40 of 172 Results[/quote]

That puts NADC at 172 (-7 for expired wars). 165 / 139 = 1.19 wars per member, and mind you that they hit MHA as well, along with CSN hitting them, so they are being hit rather hard regardless and are holding their own.

[quote]
Your search for Global Democratic Alliance returned 74 results.
Serving 41 to 74 of 74 Results[/quote]

That puts GDA at 74 (-7 for expired wars). 67 / 131 = .51 wars per member, and your only front is us, though that [i]will[/i] change, don't your worry. ;)

[quote]
Your search for United Blue Directorate returned 43 results.
Serving 1 to 40 of 43 Results[/quote]

That puts UBD at 43 (-4 for expired wars). 39 / 84 = .46 wars per member, and your only front is us... see GDA's comment.

[quote]
Your search for Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations returned 326 results.
Serving 201 to 240 of 326 Results[/quote]

That puts CSN at 326 (-107 for expired wars). 219 / 182 = 1.2 wars per member, though mind you we have multiple friends (similar to NADC), hitting NADC, NSO, GDA, and UBD.

Just some stats to satisfy future gloating perhaps. Good luck nevertheless, but don't expect CSN to be your only targets in the near future, which I can only assume would be why you didn't commit all of your members to war... [i]I would hope[/i]...

Blood for the blood God!

[OOC: I am only saddened I leave in 34 minutes for two weeks and cannot help roll some GDA and NADC nations with The Black Watch... :( ]

EDIT:
[quote]
<@Arouet[CSN]> lol
<@Arouet[CSN]> !@#$ SOM
<@Arouet[CSN]> Little angry at GDA?[/quote]

I'm not angry at GDA, just note this. :P You guys are great people and showed a lot of class in the last war.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' date='06 February 2010 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1265482727' post='2164864']
Awww, u mad?

It's more of the fact that your nations had horrendous warchests, a major lack of military wonders, and had no idea how to launch attacks (one of my GDA targets did CMs -> Navy -> Aircraft -> GA -> Nook, which was blocked a bunch of times). We also were taking on NADC and GDA, and your blitz last night was far from being overly impressive. Your [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=174910"]number two nation[/url] declared on The Black Watch and was subsequently anarchied because he took forever to launch his attacks. And now your [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=139990"]number one nation[/url] is on a solid 3 v. 1 odds, though granted he wasn't anarchied right away by TBW's counter-blitz.

Thankfully said number one, NorseTurks, has the appropriate military wonders (WRC, which was supposed to be my next wonder... !@#$%^&*). So in the upper-tier, GDA is hopelessly unmatched. Though of course, this battle will be largely fought in the low-midtiers.

However, GDA only has 290 nukes. You guys are literally $%&@ed. And by looking at the stats, the only one we should really be worrying about, no offense, is UBD. They have more nukes, SDIs, and Manhattan Projects. Let along the fact that GDA has 1 WRC. Though factoring in NADC, they are the ones who pose the biggest threat, but that point if null because they also have more than one front open, so not all of their assets are focused on CSN. In reference to the stats below, the only one who has really shown a great deal of improvement since our last engagement was NADC, who actually had decent counter-attacks and nations with viable warchests. Whether or not GDA has improved their warchests, well, that is to be seen through future spy ops (from the ones gathered so far, there is indeed hope). NADC, however, has proven themselves that they have improved their warchests (a few guys have over a billion, and the average in the upper register is in the mid-hundred millions) and racked on a bunch of wonders that they seemed to refuse to purchase last time.

GDA:
19 Manhattan Projects
13 Strategic Defense Initiatives
290 nukes

UBD:
21 Manhattan Projects
5 Strategic Defense Initiatives
292 nukes

NADC:
40 Manhattan Projects
34 Strategic Defense Initiatives
787 nukes

CSN:
56 Manhattan Projects, of which a good percentage (around a half) are out of the 5% range [i]anyways[/i].
53 Strategic Defense Initiatives
1,057 nukes

And in terms of spread, we have the following:

That puts NADC at 172 (-7 for expired wars). 165 / 139 = 1.19 wars per member, and mind you that they hit MHA as well, along with CSN hitting them, so they are being hit rather hard regardless and are holding their own.

That puts GDA at 74 (-7 for expired wars). 67 / 131 = .51 wars per member, and your only front is us, though that [i]will[/i] change, don't your worry. ;)

That puts UBD at 43 (-4 for expired wars). 39 / 84 = .46 wars per member, and your only front is us... see GDA's comment.

That puts CSN at 326 (-107 for expired wars). 219 / 182 = 1.2 wars per member, though mind you we have multiple friends (similar to NADC), hitting NADC, NSO, GDA, and UBD.

Just some stats to satisfy future gloating perhaps. Good luck nevertheless, but don't expect CSN to be your only targets in the near future, which I can only assume would be why you didn't commit all of your members to war... [i]I would hope[/i]...

Blood for the blood God!

[OOC: I am only saddened I leave in 34 minutes for two weeks and cannot help roll some GDA and NADC nations with The Black Watch... :( ]

EDIT:

I'm not angry at GDA, just note this. :P You guys are great people and showed a lot of class in the last war.
[/quote]

I was trying to be nice, but jeesh you are pushing it a little. "Stop stat collecting", I believe is the phrase. We have a nice little war ongoing at the moment, just enjoy it and leave it at that. Put it this way, CSN have a 30k NS average NS. Us [UBD] and GDA have an average ~20k. Simple fact is we are smaller in both numbers and NS. Get over the fact that you are bigger, we all know it. You're preaching to the choir. If you have a larger average, you are obviously going to have older members, bigger nations, more nukes and more SDIs. It doesn't take a bloody genius.

Now, I'll be back to being nice and cuddly.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' date='06 February 2010 - 10:58 AM' timestamp='1265482727' post='2164864']And now your [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=139990"]number one nation[/url] is on a solid 3 v. 1 odds, though granted he wasn't anarchied right away by TBW's counter-blitz.

[/quote]

3v1 is no sweat. :P One of them has no WRC, nukes or warchest and the other has only 2.6k tech, a small navy and totally failed to hit me with his blitz earlier today.

Though I'd definitely be a lot happier if I had more nations my size helping me out. <_<

[quote name='Holy Ruler' date='06 February 2010 - 12:23 PM' timestamp='1265477025' post='2164727']
We could have taken Darkness by ourselves if you hadn't entered.
[/quote]

Unlikely to say the least.

We were ripping through you like rice paper, and your boys had literally zero warchest depth and even less know-how.

With that corrected, good luck with your wars, you'll need it against CSN.

Edited by Aurion