You know your in an epic war when...

Overlord Shinnra

[quote name='Lord Razzia' date='07 February 2010 - 06:31 AM' timestamp='1265524307' post='2166395']
When the GR approaches 40
[/quote]

When GRL goes over 40 :D (44.15 as I type this.... does anyone know what the record is ?)

When Anarchy as a government type is nearly 1000 higher than the next nearest choice.

When no one can quite work out how we got from the first (relatively straightforward) declaration, into this utter mess.

When GPA is the only significant alliance left not fighting.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alonicus' date='07 February 2010 - 04:29 AM' timestamp='1265545746' post='2166724']
When GRL goes over 40 :D (44.15 as I type this.... does anyone know what the record is ?)

When Anarchy as a government type is nearly 1000 higher than the next nearest choice.

When no one can quite work out how we got from the first (relatively straightforward) declaration, into this utter mess.

[/quote]

The GRL peaked around 50 in the Karma War, I believe, so this war is well on its way to setting a record in that department.

[quote name='Alonicus' date='07 February 2010 - 07:29 AM' timestamp='1265545746' post='2166724']

[/quote]
The GRL hit 47.5 during Karma. We're almost there :P

When the same people that you heard whining and complaining for months on end, because there was no war,

Are now heard whimpering and crying because theres is no peace.

Edited by Kewlleo

When the WTFA is the biggest seven day gainer in alliance strength.
When the only one losing more NS than IRON is TOP.
When the radiation cleanup that so many mocked before now becomes useful.
When many of the top alliances now find themselves more or less equal in score to NPO.
When the only the thing more confusing than the declarations, is knowing who exactly your fighting against.
When you cant remember the last time you didn't stay up for update.
When you login from work continuously to see if a counter strike has happened or not.
When every night you check the forums around update time expecting more dows to happen and getting them.

When you self-anarchy by accident due to a military decommission blooper and then slip into peace mode to avoid being attacked while waiting to switch to a better government choice. I wonder why I even decommissioned some of my nation's soldiers in the first place? :facepalm:

[quote name='Locke' date='07 February 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1265604822' post='2168136']
GPA is more significant than NPO? :huh:
[/quote]
When it comes to neutrality they have had a longer practice time....

Sitting on the side lines and trying to figure out which side of the THREE you would like to be on and end up running for more popcorn instead.

[quote name='Lord Razzia' date='08 February 2010 - 07:01 AM' timestamp='1265612495' post='2168418']
When "Peak Traffic" lasts for more than a freaking hour. -_-
[/quote]
lol, yeah.

When you actually [i]want[/i] to be attacked by somebody with 3k more tech and 2k more infra, because your current wars are boring.

When you don't even notice the :smug: in the posts of MK members anymore.
When the sides merge into an all out war on statistics.
When the an alliance with less than 10 nukes is threatening to jump into the top 5 spaces in the sanction race.
When you start to think it was scripted my M. Night Shyamalan (what a TWIST!)

[quote name='Qazzian' date='08 February 2010 - 11:42 AM' timestamp='1265650968' post='2168863']
When you start to think it was scripted my M. Night Shyamalan (what a TWIST!)
[/quote]

Yea, and then you end up watching the whole movie and you realize the dude in the hairpiece was actually BRUCE WILLIS THE ENTIRE TIME

Edited by LOLtex