A GRE update

[quote name='King Chill I' date='04 February 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1265317471' post='2159363']
Why do you have crash on him? I was elected for my charming personality and my handsome looks. Ram will still be running the show so dont worry he aint goin nowhere.
[/quote]

Meh. Can't help those who won't help themselves.

[quote name='Duke William I' date='04 February 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1265325188' post='2159609']
Chill coming back to power is good. Ram no longer being in power is better.
[/quote]

Ramirus Maximus served GRE with great dedication. I, personally, have nothing but gratitude for his service.
Even though I may not have agreed with or understood all of his methods; I like to think that we intend to stay the course.

If any of you think this is a reaction to his service you are wrong.
I would personally appreciate it if this thread could serve its purpose of informing you of the change and not be burdened with insulting Ramirus Maximus.

[quote name='The Observer' date='04 February 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1265332806' post='2159928']
This appears to be a winning government. Especially Chill. Have you been government before, Chill?
[/quote]

Different positions in 2 different alliances. Some worked out better than others.

P.S. I have to echo Matt. People outside dont get Ram's contribution to Gre. He made being in Gre fun even for people that didnt always agree with him, and thats the most important thing.

Edited by King Chill I

[quote name='Matthew PK' date='04 February 2010 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1265312943' post='2159199']
Chill of Kryon is our new Judicator.
I, Matthew PK of Commonwealth of LoL am our new Praetor (serving the remainder of the term).
SynthFG of Fortress is our Executor (though this is not new, just for reference).
[/quote]
I like this gov, congrats to all three of you. Its good to see you back in Gov Chill. :D

[quote]He made being in Gre fun even for people that didnt always agree with him, and thats the most important thing. [/quote]
Okay I didn't want to get in on the bashing (Ramirus well knows my opinion on him ;)), but ... [i]really[/i]? I'm sure there are several other ex-Grämlins (who are ex- because they didn't find it fun any more) who will share my double take upon reading that.

You are a good addition to the government, however.