Imperial Assault Declaration

[quote name='Haflinger' date='01 February 2010 - 10:09 AM' timestamp='1265036966' post='2150487']
Bud, my feelings about TORN have been made clear on many occasions. You haven't been paying attention, apparently.
[/quote]
So i need to take your feelings about torn in to consideration when your treaty partner just attacked us for no apparent reason. I understand a mistake but Val is not involved in this war.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' date='01 February 2010 - 03:22 PM' timestamp='1265037729' post='2150507']
I think you'll be facing that fate long before IAA does. Here's to you getting your face smashed in!
[/quote]

Here's to getting knocked down and getting up over and over and over again. Get used to it we're not going anywhere. :war:

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='01 February 2010 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1265039856' post='2150557']
[i]I understand a mistake[/i] but Val is not involved in this war.
[/quote]
You didn't need to go any further than that. Doch took a comment about Val as a war order and went off on you before anyone could pull him back. That's all there is to it. IAA is an honorable alliance, I'm sure they can work with you to cover the damages for their mistake. And that's all it is. [i]A mistake.[/i]

[quote name='MCRABT' date='01 February 2010 - 11:01 AM' timestamp='1265040075' post='2150566']
Here's to getting knocked down and getting up over and over and over again. Get used to it we're not going anywhere. :war:
[/quote]
You do realize that you just said you hope you get rolled over and over, right?

Edited by Locke

From what I understand Buds it was just a misunderstanding. IAA was talking about that time with NoWedge and Chickenzilla and being extorted etc. and Doch came on and asked "who?" meaning who do I hit and someone in the chan said said Valhalla thinking he meant "who are you talking about". Mistakes ensued. I may be wrong bu that's what I gather.

[quote name='Locke' date='01 February 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1265041472' post='2150592']
[/quote]

You do realise that's not what I said and your interpretation of what I said is wrong right?

[quote name='Locke' date='01 February 2010 - 11:24 AM' timestamp='1265041472' post='2150592']
You didn't need to go any further than that. Doch took a comment about Val as a war order and went off on you before anyone could pull him back. That's all there is to it. IAA is an honorable alliance, I'm sure they can work with you to cover the damages for their mistake. And that's all it is. [i]A mistake.[/i]

[/quote]

[quote name='magicninja' date='01 February 2010 - 11:29 AM' timestamp='1265041796' post='2150598']
From what I understand Buds it was just a misunderstanding. IAA was talking about that time with NoWedge and Chickenzilla and being extorted etc. and Doch came on and asked "who?" meaning who do I hit and someone in the chan said said Valhalla thinking he meant "who are you talking about". Mistakes ensued. I may be wrong bu that's what I gather.
[/quote]
Ninja sure it could be but ive never known an alliance rolling out that allowed its members to pick its own targets and that is what they are saying. Most have target lists so sorry if im a bit cautious considering all that is happening on Bob atm. And locke that comment from you is hilarious especially telling me where my comment should have ended.
ON that note Voodoo and i have spoken, to what the resolution is we shall see.

I wish our friends happy hunting in their defense of IAA attacks.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='01 February 2010 - 09:49 AM' timestamp='1265042943' post='2150623']
Ninja sure it could be but ive never known an alliance rolling out that allowed its members to pick its own targets and that is what they are saying. Most have target lists so sorry if im a bit cautious considering all that is happening on Bob atm. And locke that comment from you is hilarious especially telling me where my comment should have ended.

[/quote]

GATO let our guys pick their own targets. When we hit Genesis with IAA everyone picked their own targets. It may seem odd to you but so far it's worked. It ensures we didn't pair up some poor guy with 2 inactives and we get more reliable 3vs1 action.

[quote name='MCRABT' date='01 February 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1265036301' post='2150465']I hope TORN and DAWN wipe you of the face of the planet.[/quote]Not our way of speech, but we will do our best to make them regret this DoW :)

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='01 February 2010 - 10:49 AM' timestamp='1265042943' post='2150623']

[/quote]

For TORN we just let people choose their own targets since there were so very few TORN nations remaining with open slots.

Edited by The Syndic

[quote name='menwearpink135' date='01 February 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1265047382' post='2150740']
Oh and that last post was sarcasm btw...

Seems some people took it as seriousness but just some humor haha
[/quote]
If your are referring to me nope your good my sarcasm meter is in fine order :)

[quote name='MCRABT' date='01 February 2010 - 08:58 AM' timestamp='1265036301' post='2150465']
I hope TORN and DAWN wipe you of the face of the planet.
[/quote]
They're doing a mighty fine job of it. Almost as well as you're doing at wiping C&G off the face of the planet.

Bud, sorry about the trouble Dochartaigh caused Valhalla last night. I'm glad you and Voodoo cleared it up this morning.

Edited by Chimaera