Dark Fist Announcement

[quote name='Viluin' date='31 January 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1264985869' post='2148763']
I wasn't aware there were a couple of days between January 28th and January 29th. You must be so cool time slows down in your immediate surroundings.

By the way, in case you haven't noticed, TOP is doing a lot better than NSO is. Attacking NSO in this situation, that would be cowardly. NSO can't even compare to TOP when it comes to the threat they pose in war and the damage they can do. Even Ivan's DoW reeks of imminent defeat, they know they are marching to their destruction, they know they're going to lose. What's the point of attacking them?
[/quote]

Your not exactly attacking TOP either now are ya? If your just gonna declare to get your name in the war and not bother to do much then you might as well do it against the alliance you called out and then ran away from. The only thing you have done is tried to save your alliance's pathetic reputation by declaring war on an alliance you can not even fight but, will no doubt claim credit for if you manage to win. Anytime Bob Janova and I both agree an alliance is scum then that has to give you a pretty good feel of how far that feeling goes across the political spectrum.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Starcraftmazter' date='01 February 2010 - 02:50 AM' timestamp='1264992653' post='2149202']
Are you trying to insult TOP? o-O
[/quote]
As if there were any insult low enough to apply to them.

But quit deflecting.

[quote name='foxodi' date='01 February 2010 - 02:50 AM' timestamp='1264992628' post='2149199']
Your butthurt (and ignorance, which is one and the same) is music to my ears.
Don't ever change man.
[/quote]I see you have terrible taste. My condolences, and good luck with changing that.

Edited by Chron

[quote name='Griff' date='01 February 2010 - 12:58 PM' timestamp='1264993101' post='2149220']
That was bad. I mean really bad -_-
[/quote]

Not really, considering the entire thread NSO has been claiming we should have attacked them because TOP is clearly too easy of a target.
NSO is either:
Greatly overestimating themselves
Greatly underestimating TOP
Full of crap

Take your pick

Edited by foxodi

[quote name='foxodi' date='31 January 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1264993473' post='2149250']
Not really, considering the entire thread NSO has been claiming we should have attacked them because TOP is clearly too easy of a target.
NSO is either:
Full of crap

Take your pick
[/quote]

How about you can barely attack TOP?

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='01 February 2010 - 01:01 PM' timestamp='1264993272' post='2149230']Anytime Bob Janova and I both agree[/quote]

> Implying you or your opinion is somehow relevant.

[img]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/939/trollfacehd.jpg[/img]

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='01 February 2010 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1264993588' post='2149259']How about you can barely attack TOP?[/quote]

Everyone in the range of those in DF which do any fighting (ie. people with nukes) have many TOP nations in range. Try harder.

Edited by Starcraftmazter

[quote name='foxodi' date='01 February 2010 - 03:04 AM' timestamp='1264993473' post='2149250']
NSO is either:
Full of crap

Take your pick
[/quote]
[quote name='Chron' date='01 February 2010 - 02:44 AM' timestamp='1264992294' post='2149188']
Pick a fight with a real man, then, SCM. I'm waiting for you to say something to me other than "no u".

Arse whooped indeed.
[/quote]
No, we just know your dear leader has nothing to back his bark up with, and are gleefully calling him out on it.

C'mon, SCM, you're some argumentative badass now, aren't you?

[quote name='Chron' date='01 February 2010 - 12:37 PM' timestamp='1264991875' post='2149165']
That's what it's there for. Regarding the bold:

I'm saying he lacks the spine to take responsibility for his !@#$ talking, and showing us all he means business. [b]Instead he takes the target that's going to be more or less a tech raid[/b], rather than the one he's tried to base his own public presence on.

He could man up and do something about it, now that he has a chance, but he doesn't. He's made it clear that it's not because he feels charitable. For him to say it's because he doesn't care about our alliance is a blatant lie, shown by his antics.

So what other reasons are there, [b]except he can't be bothered because the odds aren't lopsided enough in his favor?[/b] Tell me that. He spends all his time [i]begging[/i] for a chance to do something about it, and when the time comes, he's nowhere to be found.[/quote]

I can't tell you why SCM doesn't feel the need to attack you. I can point out though that your assessment of the TOP front is ridiculous. They have 150 WRCs for a start. Add IRON and they have more than all of CnG combined. Far more slots and far more nukes to be launched than NSO, especially when you're in >3 vs. 1 wars. Add way more tech and large warchests and what we face is a war that can last months in which our middle-tiers will have to throw themselves at their beastly nations to whittle them down. So I think it's fair to say that DF is throwing itself into the meat-grinder.

Can you explain objectively why attacking NSO would be the harder option? "He could man up", "he lacks (a) spine" and "odds aren't lopsided enough in his favour" all suggest that he's taking the easy option. I would like to hear your reasoning behind it.

[quote]It's pretty damn pathetic to see SCM be full of nothing but hot air, but hey, if you're a fan of empty blowhards, I guess that's your own choice. I can clearly see that not all of MK's members give more credit to actions than words.
[/quote]

Whatever you say, Chron Bon Jovi.

[quote name='Starcraftmazter' date='31 January 2010 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1264993590' post='2149260']
> Implying you or your opinion is somehow relevant.

[img]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/939/trollfacehd.jpg[/img]

Everyone in the range of those in DF which do any fighting (ie. people with nukes) have many TOP nations in range. Try harder.
[/quote]

Relevant enough to respond to eh? Or maybe you just know your alliance reputation continues to tank so your out here spinning all you can. Either way you and I both know that once again Dark Fist continues its public failures.

[quote name='Mack Truck' date='01 February 2010 - 03:37 AM' timestamp='1264995466' post='2149400']
Can you explain objectively why attacking NSO would be the harder option? "He could man up", "he lacks (a) spine" and "odds aren't lopsided enough in his favour" all suggest that he's taking the easy option. I would like to hear your reasoning behind it.[/quote] Whoever said it'd be the harder front? I'm just pointing out that whatever incentives SCM has for this declaration clearly outweigh his boasting and !@#$ talking. Mind explaining how that is?

[quote] Whatever you say, Chron Bon Jovi.
[/quote]
Hey, whenever SCM does anything other than publicly beg other alliances to do his dirty work for him, you'll have some ground to stand on. Clearly backing up his talk with action isn't his strong suit, so you must be a fan of his pretty announcements, then.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='01 February 2010 - 02:00 PM' timestamp='1264996851' post='2149486']Relevant enough to respond to eh? [/quote]

Likewise am I as you are showing, thus if me and...oh say Macktruck agree that you are full of !@#$ - it must be true.

PS. Macktruck, I think Chron is the most deluded person here, so it is not worth it talking to him.

Edited by Starcraftmazter

[quote name='Starcraftmazter' date='01 February 2010 - 04:05 AM' timestamp='1264997155' post='2149500']
Likewise am I as you are showing, thus if me and...oh say Macktruck agree that you are full of !@#$ - it must be true.

PS. Macktruck, I think Chron is the most deluded person here, so it is not worth it talking to him.
[/quote]
No U, right?

The only thing deluded here, and what always has been, is your own smug sense of self-importance, SCM. If you can't handle being called out on it, then stop preening around as if you actually have the spine to do something other than talk !@#$ and join in what you've been promised is nothing more than a large-scale tech raid.

[quote name='Chron' date='01 February 2010 - 02:05 PM' timestamp='1264997115' post='2149497']
Whoever said it'd be the harder front? I'm just pointing out that whatever incentives SCM has for this declaration clearly outweigh his boasting and !@#$ talking. Mind explaining how that is?[/quote]

You said fighting TOP would just be a tech raid and that he lacked the balls to fight you. If NSO isn't the harder target then how is this the cowardly option?

Attacking you wouldn't change anything. You're already being attacked by much stronger alliances than DF and, no offense, you're going to lose. TOP has over 150 less wars than you despite having more members and Aircastle, DF's ally, is also fighting them. So on a strategic and friendship level fighting TOP makes more sense than fighting NSO because he dislikes you.

[quote]Hey, whenever SCM does anything other than publicly beg other alliances to do his dirty work for him, you'll have some ground to stand on. Clearly backing up his talk with action isn't his strong suit, so you must be a fan of his pretty announcements, then.
[/quote]

So, if SCM ever made a thread in which he declared war on an alliance I'll have some ground to stand on? Declaring war isn't the same as begging another alliance to do his dirty work, right? Because this thread seems to fit the criteria.

@Mack Truck - The reason NSO members are raising such a big stink about this is because of all the smacktalk that has come from DF, and over such a long time. Sure, mathematically DF might be taking on a bigger opponent, but after all the crap that DF piled on NSO, you'd think they'd want to drive in the hammer themselves.

[quote name='Hydro' date='01 February 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1264998084' post='2149552']
@Mack Truck - The reason NSO members are raising such a big stink about this is because of all the smacktalk that has come from DF, and over such a long time. Sure, mathematically DF might be taking on a bigger opponent, but after all the crap that DF piled on NSO, you'd think they'd want to drive in the hammer themselves.
[/quote]
Listen to this man. He knows things.

[quote name='Hydro' date='01 February 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1264998084' post='2149552']
[/quote]

I understand that, but calling them cowards because they haven't done so makes no sense.

[quote name='Mack Truck' date='01 February 2010 - 04:56 AM' timestamp='1265000194' post='2149627']
I understand that, but calling them cowards because they haven't done so makes no sense.
[/quote]
[quote]cowâ‹…ard
  /ˈkaʊərd/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kou-erd] Show IPA

–noun
[b]1. a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.[/b]
–adjective
[b]2. lacking courage; very fearful or timid.[/b]
3. proceeding from or expressive of fear or timidity: a coward cry.[/quote]

We're calling him a coward because he is one. This is hardly the first thing he's done to prove that, and still applies to him regardless of this declaration.

[quote name='Mack Truck' date='31 January 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1265000194' post='2149627']
[/quote]

It kinda does considering DF has entered virtually every NSO topic to antagonize a fight with them and, now that they have their big chance to put their money where their mouth's have been, they decided not to attack NSO. For most alliances I would agree with you, but DF is an exception, because they've gone out of their way to try and get a fight out of NSO.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='01 February 2010 - 04:01 AM' timestamp='1264993272' post='2149230']
Your not exactly attacking TOP either now are ya? If your just gonna declare to get your name in the war and not bother to do much then you might as well do it against the alliance you called out and then ran away from. The only thing you have done is tried to save your alliance's pathetic reputation by declaring war on an alliance you can not even fight but, will no doubt claim credit for if you manage to win. Anytime Bob Janova and I both agree an alliance is scum then that has to give you a pretty good feel of how far that feeling goes across the political spectrum.
[/quote]

We're not exactly attacking TOP? Of all the delusional things you've said this one definitely takes the cake, kudos.

[quote name='Chron' date='01 February 2010 - 03:04 PM' timestamp='1265000645' post='2149645']
We're calling him a coward because he is one. This is hardly the first thing he's done to prove that, and still applies to him regardless of this declaration.
[/quote]

[quote name='Hydro' date='01 February 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1265002208' post='2149732']
It kinda does considering DF has entered virtually every NSO topic to antagonize a fight with them and, now that they have their big chance to put their money where their mouth's have been, they decided not to attack NSO. For most alliances I would agree with you, but DF is an exception, because they've gone out of their way to try and get a fight out of NSO.
[/quote]

It seems as though you mean to say he didn't follow his convictions here since "cowardice" simply doesn't apply to this situation*. I'm not going to argue about prior encounters, NSO members were calling him a coward in this thread for attacking TOP and not NSO and it was ridiculous.

*Assuming he actually hasn't followed his convictions. TOP attacked uninvolved parties and DF's ally is fighting them too, so it is entirely consistent with SCM's views as I understand them to fight TOP rather than NSO, who is being swamped and entered to defend an ally/allies.

[quote name='Mack Truck' date='01 February 2010 - 05:54 AM' timestamp='1265003689' post='2149869']
It seems as though you mean to say he didn't follow his convictions here since "cowardice" simply doesn't apply to this situation*.[b] I'm not going to argue about prior encounters, NSO members were calling him a coward in this thread for attacking TOP and not NSO and it was ridiculous.
[/b]

[/quote]
We're calling him a coward because he's further proved a trend in which he proved his cowardice. Of course it's relevant. How does this event suddenly make him not one? And of course you're not gonna argue prior encounters, it's not like context and past actions are at all relevant, right?

Right?

[quote name='Chron' date='01 February 2010 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1265003962' post='2149894']
it's not like context and past actions are at all relevant, right?

Right?
[/quote]

In relation to this thread the only context that is necessary is our treaty with Aircastle. Everything else is irrelevant/offtopic.

[quote name='foxodi' date='01 February 2010 - 06:05 AM' timestamp='1265004306' post='2149922']
In relation to this thread the only context that is necessary is our treaty with Aircastle. Everything else is irrelevant/offtopic.
[/quote]
That's certainly a refreshing new attitude to hear from Dark Fist. I'll hold you all to it in the future.

[quote name='foxodi' date='01 February 2010 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1265004306' post='2149922']
[/quote]

I'm not paying attention to this thread, but the poor spelling and capitalization in your signature is declaration-worthy in and of itself. Ugh.