Dark Fist Announcement

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only laugh at you NSO. How cowardly we must be to attack TOP who have a far superior war machine than NSO and can cause us much more damage.

Clearly our fear of your below average avg nation strengths and lack of WRCs caused us to attack TOP for fear of fighting you.

I can only laugh at you NSO. How cowardly we must be to attack TOP who have a far superior war machine than NSO and can cause us much more damage.

Clearly our fear of your below average avg nation strengths and lack of WRCs caused us to attack TOP for fear of fighting you.

We're not calling you cowards, we're just saying you're full of crap.

Pretty substantial difference, in my opinion.

Thanks for proving us right.

Yeah, I mean TOP isn't occupied with another bloc or anything, right?

Too true. All that complaining and then they don't have the gumption to declare on you. Pitiful really. Well good luck NSO in your on going war to get Dark Fist to actually back up their strong words.

wow, you guys acutually did something. epic. we are right HERE!!! you talk alot stuff about us, but now, when you have the chance to strike at us, you show what is epic fail. come see us when you get a pair.

We're not calling you cowards, we're just saying you're full of crap.

Pretty substantial difference, in my opinion.

Thanks for proving us right.

Hurf durf derpedy doo.

Yeah, I mean TOP isn't occupied with another bloc or anything, right?

What, you mean kind of like how you're occupied with several alliances? :lol1:

To all the NSO people being butthurt, the reason we didn't declare on you was very simple: We really don't care, and you're not important enough :smug:

To TOP, cheers for the warm reception ;)

I want to claim I'm surprised but I don't enjoy lying. I'm sure this will not be forgotten.

Is this necessary? I know TOP are your allies, but they did wage an unprovoked CB-less aggressive war against your other allies; this declaration is the result of a request for assistance from your allies through the chain.

It's nice to see NSO still talks the talk, but it's obvious you guys have your hands full as it is.

The problem is (if you can call it that) is that your boss has cried out for our destruction countless times, and this week, when we are at our most vulnerable, he still doesn't take the opportunity to finish us for good. We're not the ones hiding behind NOIR, after all.

You can't be serious, rightt?

Attacking an alliance with all of it's defensive slots already taken and bragging about it?

You Sir, are honouring your reputation.

So, either NSO thinks that they're stronger than TOP or that they're in a better position strategically. But then how come every DoW on NSO was met with bandwaggon remarks and claims that they were picking an easy, already piled on target? Could it be those talking are full of crap? Perhaps they just like criticising people without any real substance behind it.

I do believe anything that Dark Fist had done, including backing up an ally and attacking the strongest alliance in the game, would - and is! - being met with derision, because that's just how NSO rolls.

DF, you guys are awesome. Have fun.

You can't be serious, rightt?

Attacking an alliance with all of it's defensive slots already taken and bragging about it?

You Sir, are honouring your reputation.

All of their defensive slots already taken? I seem to have found some... I must be cheating the system some how.

EDIT: Typing is hard

Edited by Daikos