Dark Fist Announcement

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, make it happens so you can see it. :)

An oath is an oath.

I don't care enough to work towards that, maybe if you declared on us we would of bothered. However since you didn't declare on us, I don't think you're relevant enough to my interests.

However if you do end up in such a situation and not help your ally I'll be there to call you out on it and rub it in your face. :smug:

you *could* pull an LoSS....except that would be for the next war wouldn't it? (Cancellation periods and whatnot)

I'm still not eBil enought for being able to build war blocs at my will.

Still learning this

mind-power-4.jpg

:P

I don't care enough to work towards that, maybe if you declared on us we would of bothered. However since you didn't declare on us, I don't think you're relevant enough to my interests.

The fact that you are currently posting there is contraddicting that :P

However if you do end up in such a situation and not help your ally I'll be there to call you out on it and rub it in your face. :smug:

Better you find something to do during the waiting. :P

This could be an idea... awesome.gif

hoi3washingtonsiege.jpg

Which version?

3 v1.3? awesome.gif

P.S: this war is getting interesting, it may turns out we will finally find someone to play hoi3 with!!! awesome.gifawesome.gifawesome.gif

Edited by Marcus Bellator

The fact that you are currently posting there is contraddicting that :P

Posting takes less than a minute, gathering support for a war takes effort. I don't care about the majority of the threads I post in, only reason I'm in this thread is to look pretty for the cameras. :ehm:

I dare say you won't find one quote of any one of us saying we are waiting for a chance to hit NSO. Most of the stuff we generally say simply critisise your policies and conduct, etc.

I don't really care about any grudges your alliance has against ours, we're helping our allies.

As for TOP being busy....amazingly, the nations we have attacked had no defensive wars, and quite a few of them had no aggressive wars either - so I would dispute that claim.

Ok dude, I will start going through the threads now. With all due respect, you're talking out of your $@!.

We go where our allies need us and where it is more strategically sound. Not where the targets we dislike are. It's really a rather simple concept Wentworth.

And I have a feeling that if we were to have attacked NSO there would have been a whole different array of bawwwing regarding bandwagoning and attacking you while you're weakened and fighting other targets. I guess the only way to displease you Sith is a 1v1? Sorry. We are too busy in a real war.

There would have been no bawwwing I can assure you. From what I know of the Sith, they don't mind it one bit. Also, since you were so quick to point out how unobservant the esteemed Bob Janova is, you should look to my AA before making assumptions that because I defend NSO that I must be a part of NSO. I haven't been there for some time, but I can assure you, if they ever do set up a 1 on 1 with Dark Fist, I will be asking permission to join them again. I fought you once before in a 5 on 1 situation, and I would love to do it again.

I'd like to see you honor your treaties when you're grossly outnumbered.

I do believe that most of us are veterans of the Unjust war, where we were all on the Unjust side, and hence we did honour treaties when outnumbered. I do believe I've fought 3 wars outnumbered, and thus you have no right to say anything in that regard.

I don't think you're relevant enough to my interests.

Good - stop posting here.

Ok dude, I will start going through the threads now. With all due respect, you're talking out of your $@!.

With all due respect, you're talking out of your $@!.

Which version?

ooc:/ Well I'm pretty good at 2, haven't played 3 yet. Viluin claims to be the master of 3...but he has a tendency to exaggerate. /

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='30 January 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1264910524' post='2146491']
That would have taken some cajones.
[/quote]

I'm curious, what are you huffing and how much of it does it take for that statement to make any damn sense?

[quote name='Methrage' date='31 January 2010 - 04:55 AM' timestamp='1264877722' post='2145142']

[/quote]

"DF isn't relevant to NSO! We don't care what they do! They just lack the balls to attack us when we're outnumbered and be poor sportsmen because they never back up treaties except when they're fighting TOP because TOP is outnumbered less than we are...or something".

NSO whinging is all over the place. Don't expect any coherent thought here, just mindless bawwwwwing.

[quote name='Mack Truck' date='31 January 2010 - 04:38 AM' timestamp='1264930734' post='2147243']
"DF isn't relevant to NSO! We don't care what they do! They just lack the balls to attack us when we're outnumbered and be poor sportsmen because they never back up treaties except when they're fighting TOP because TOP is outnumbered less than we are...or something".
[/quote]
You put quotes around random words and phrases to make it look like your repeating something, but really those are your own words. You came up with all that bawwwing yourself..

[quote name='Methrage' date='31 January 2010 - 07:48 PM' timestamp='1264931293' post='2147249']
You put quotes around random words and phrases to make it look like your repeating something, but really those are your own words. You came up with all that bawwwing yourself..
[/quote]

The words I used were made up by me, yes, but I was putting the gist of NSO members' posts into something more accessible rather than quoting >10 or 20 posts and then giving an in-depth description of why they were bad posts.

[quote name='Mack Truck' date='31 January 2010 - 04:58 AM' timestamp='1264931921' post='2147259']
The words I used were made up by me, yes, but I was putting the gist of NSO members' posts into something more accessible rather than quoting >10 or 20 posts and then giving an in-depth description of why they were bad posts.
[/quote]
If you believe by saying something different in an incoherent manner you make it more accessible, then maybe you should stop trying to make it so accessible. I think you might be going about it wrong.

If what you were trying to do was misrepresent what NSO members have posted, then you might of had the general idea how to go about it, but stringing together incoherently 10 to 20 posts into a few incomplete sentences makes it an obvious misrepresentation. Doesn't even make sense.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='31 January 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1264935725' post='2147313']
If you believe by saying something different in an incoherent manner you make it more accessible, then maybe you should stop trying to make it so accessible. I think you might be going about it wrong.

If what you were trying to do was misrepresent what NSO members have posted, then you might of had the general idea how to go about it, but stringing together incoherently 10 to 20 posts into a few incomplete sentences makes it an obvious misrepresentation. Doesn't even make sense.
[/quote]

Which parts do you find to be misrepresented? The speech was dumbed down to match the quality of the posts but aside from that I think I summed up quite a few of the talking points in this thread. After all, NSO members have criticised DF for attacking the far stronger (than NSO), less piled-on TOP. You did claim that DF was irrelevant and yet take the time to insult them. NSO members have ignored that DF has a treaty with Aircastle which gives them a much better reason to fight TOP rather than fill the few slots left in NSO just to feel smug - and open themselves to even more bandwaggoning comments, of course. Did you see the NSO member(s?) claiming that SCM was a coward who hid behind greater numbers in war all the while saying he was a coward for not helping to further dog-pile NSO?

[quote name='Mack Truck' date='31 January 2010 - 11:26 AM' timestamp='1264937218' post='2147329']
Which parts do you find to be misrepresented? The speech was dumbed down to match the quality of the posts but aside from that I think I summed up quite a few of the talking points in this thread. After all, NSO members have criticised DF for attacking the far stronger (than NSO), less piled-on TOP. You did claim that DF was irrelevant and yet take the time to insult them. NSO members have ignored that DF has a treaty with Aircastle which gives them a much better reason to fight TOP rather than fill the few slots left in NSO just to feel smug - and open themselves to even more bandwaggoning comments, of course. Did you see the NSO member(s?) claiming that SCM was a coward who hid behind greater numbers in war all the while saying he was a coward for not helping to further dog-pile NSO?
[/quote]

[quote name='Mack Truck' date='31 January 2010 - 09:38 AM' timestamp='1264930734' post='2147243']

NSO whinging is all over the place. Don't expect any coherent thought here, just mindless bawwwwwing.
[/quote]
[quote name='Chron' date='30 January 2010 - 08:19 AM' timestamp='1264839584' post='2144296']

[b]SCM won't declare a war where the numbers aren't any less than 2-3 times in his favor.[/b] Say all you want about it being smart, but no way in hell can you call it brave. He's had plenty of chances to prove otherwise, and turned all of them down.

Edit: [b]We mad? No, we're not mad, we're laughing our @#$% off at how stupid this is. All this time, all this boasting and strutting he's done, and he takes the convenient excuse to sidestep away from the one really good opportunity to make good on his words.[/b]

Yeah, Dark Fist will [i]totally[/i] make or break the war effort on TOP. Please. I'm simply shocked someone can be so shameless.
[/quote]
Reading. It's a wonderful thing. Keep on trucking, Mack.

Edited by Chron