Dark Fist Announcement

Hurf durf derpedy doo.

Doo wop a diddly doo?

So, either NSO thinks that they're stronger than TOP or that they're in a better position strategically. But then how come every DoW on NSO was met with bandwaggon remarks and claims that they were picking an easy, already piled on target? Could it be those talking are full of crap? Perhaps they just like criticising people without any real substance behind it.

I do believe anything that Dark Fist had done, including backing up an ally and attacking the strongest alliance in the game, would - and is! - being met with derision, because that's just how NSO rolls.

DF, you guys are awesome. Have fun.

No, I think it boils down to the fact that for months now, way back in September and before, Dark Fist have used every opportunity to run around claiming they are waitng for the chance to hit NSO. NSO has then said, "go ahead, we are right here". Now the chance has presented itself for DF to hit NSO and they balk. I know if I was DF, I would have been frothing at the mouth to attack NSO. What we have here is an alliance running it's mouth consistently and not doing anything to back it up. Sure they attacked TOP, whoopdy doo. TOP is already busy.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What we have here is an alliance running it's mouth consistently and not doing anything to back it up.

For a moment there I forgot which alliance you were talking about

Sure they attacked TOP, whoopdy doo. TOP is already busy.

but NSO will have a walk in the park this war I'm sure.

No, I think it boils down to the fact that for months now, way back in September and before, Dark Fist have used every opportunity to run around claiming they are waitng for the chance to hit NSO. NSO has then said, "go ahead, we are right here". Now the chance has presented itself for DF to hit NSO and they balk. I know if I was DF, I would have been frothing at the mouth to attack NSO. What we have here is an alliance running it's mouth consistently and not doing anything to back it up. Sure they attacked TOP, whoopdy doo. TOP is already busy.

I dare say you won't find one quote of any one of us saying we are waiting for a chance to hit NSO. Most of the stuff we generally say simply critisise your policies and conduct, etc.

I don't really care about any grudges your alliance has against ours, we're helping our allies.

As for TOP being busy....amazingly, the nations we have attacked had no defensive wars, and quite a few of them had no aggressive wars either - so I would dispute that claim.

What good would attacking NSO now do? Slots are already taken and the odds are overwhelming against them. DF would get some very slight feelings of :smug: ness and they would presumably be insulted for attacking an already swamped alliance.

On the other hand they can help an ally fight a much more dangerous opponent. :smug: or ally? :smug: or ally? I think DF chose right.

Edited by Mack Truck

We go where our allies need us and where it is more strategically sound. Not where the targets we dislike are. It's really a rather simple concept Wentworth.

And I have a feeling that if we were to have attacked NSO there would have been a whole different array of bawwwing regarding bandwagoning and attacking you while you're weakened and fighting other targets. I guess the only way to displease you Sith is a 1v1? Sorry. We are too busy in a real war.

What, you mean kind of like how you're occupied with several alliances? :lol1:

To all the NSO people being butthurt, the reason we didn't declare on you was very simple: We really don't care, and you're not important enough :smug:

To TOP, cheers for the warm reception ;)

I see, so I guess I'll save this for the next time you make an announcement asking for someone else to destroy us for you. :smug:

Well, then again, you are a shameless coward and hypocrite, so it's not like it'll phase you anyway.

the NSOers complaining should realize that not everything is about them, ffs.

go kick some TOP $@! DF :awesome:

Maybe if DF would back up all of their smack talk from the past 6 months and beyond, then we would be hailing them for finally finding it within themselves to do something about it.

I mean, theyre more than happy to pick the fights with us, Im just (not) shocked to see the lack of follow through.

Maybe if DF would back up all of their smack talk from the past 6 months and beyond, then we would be hailing them for finally finding it within themselves to do something about it.

I mean, theyre more than happy to pick the fights with us, Im just (not) shocked to see the lack of follow through.

Awww ain't that cute, craving for our attention :wub:

PS. u mad? :awesome:

So, either NSO thinks that they're stronger than TOP or that they're in a better position strategically. But then how come every DoW on NSO was met with bandwaggon remarks and claims that they were picking an easy, already piled on target? Could it be those talking are full of crap? Perhaps they just like criticising people without any real substance behind it.

I do believe anything that Dark Fist had done, including backing up an ally and attacking the strongest alliance in the game, would - and is! - being met with derision, because that's just how NSO rolls.

DF, you guys are awesome. Have fun.

So long as DF continues being a worthless alliance routinely attacking our actions, no matter what they are, then yes, they will be met with derision from us.

We go where our allies need us and where it is more strategically sound. Not where the targets we dislike are. It's really a rather simple concept Wentworth.

And I have a feeling that if we were to have attacked NSO there would have been a whole different array of bawwwing regarding bandwagoning and attacking you while you're weakened and fighting other targets. I guess the only way to displease you Sith is a 1v1? Sorry. We are too busy in a real war.

Right, because we are only willing to fight wars that we are assured to win. Saying things like this is why you are met with derision by us.

the NSOers complaining should realize that not everything is about them, ffs.

go kick some TOP $@! DF :awesome:

I disagree.

Awww ain't that cute, craving for our attention :wub:

PS. u mad? :awesome:

You keep finding new ways to amaze me, SCM, really.

I keep on holding out some faith that you have any semblance of dignity, or respect, or spine, and you just keep proving me wrong.

You really are hopeless.

How much spine does it take to DoW a broken, overwhelmed, decrepit turd, exactly?

I think someone's trying too hard. Have some damn patience and wait for criticizing them for something that makes a lick of sense, instead of their honoring treaties.

How much spine does it take to DoW a broken, overwhelmed, decrepit turd, exactly?

I think someone's trying too hard. Have some damn patience and wait for criticizing them for something that makes a lick of sense, instead of their honoring treaties.

You're not getting it...SCM's more than happy to act when the numbers are overwhelmingly in his favor, and with little risk involved. Maybe some loss, but little risk.

Of course, Ben, I agree with you. It doesn't take much spine at all to declare on TOP at this point. What I am referring to is SCM's outright refusal to man up and own up to the many little pissing contests he's started with us for the longest while now.

He doesn't have the spine to live up to his own talk. I'm sure his alliance would follow him into a war where they didn't have a 100% chance of victory, they seem like those kind of guys. But SCM isn't.

He's only willing to play where he's sure that his friends can be there to make sure that he never has to take responsibility for his own actions, nor clean up his own messes. He's a disgrace to folks who have legitimately let their actions do their talking and are allied to him, like LoSS.

SCM is a joke. An empty suit, the Emperor sans clothes and even stripped of meaning. If you hold respect for him, it's on a personal level, not because you know he'd go through hell and high water for you.

SCM won't declare a war where the numbers aren't any less than 2-3 times in his favor. Say all you want about it being smart, but no way in hell can you call it brave. He's had plenty of chances to prove otherwise, and turned all of them down.

Edit: We mad? No, we're not mad, we're laughing our @#$% off at how stupid this is. All this time, all this boasting and strutting he's done, and he takes the convenient excuse to sidestep away from the one really good opportunity to make good on his words.

Yeah, Dark Fist will totally make or break the war effort on TOP. Please. I'm simply shocked someone can be so shameless.

Edited by Chron

Chron - you are either very delusional or...

You kind of remind me of AUT.

Either way, I don't think we have much to discuss.

You know, it's funny. I'm neither. But I'm glad I was finally able to shut you up.

Congrats, you've given me a reason to hope TOP takes down at least one nation in this war.

Edited by Chron